Shadowrun General > The Secret History

The current Metaplots

<< < (77/78) > >>

DeathStrobe:
Update the wiki!

I'm actually reading the Streetpedia...still...and updating a few random bits in the wiki that seem that catch my eye every once in a while. Like Ysil finally has a little bit of personality, or at least an agenda that runs can be made out of. Have a dedicated and searchable Sixth World lore spot, like the wiki, is pretty ideal. And infact possibly even having more in depth lore discussions there would be nice, but it's a poor system to have conversations in compared to a forum.

Basic:
Can I get a link to the wiki

Michael Chandra:
https://shadowrun.fandom.com/ is the source I always find when I'm hunting 'shadowrun <place>' info.

Beta:
The french and german language wikis are more complete or up to date sometimes than the english one.  If you soeak neither, it can still be worth copying their text into a translation website sometimes. Search shadowhelix for the german one, and for the french one I usually search 'shadowrun wiki fr'

DeathStrobe:

--- Quote from: Beta on ---The french and german language wikis are more complete or up to date sometimes than the english one.  If you soeak neither, it can still be worth copying their text into a translation website sometimes. Search shadowhelix for the german one, and for the french one I usually search 'shadowrun wiki fr'

--- End quote ---

Be the change you want to see in the wiki. If you feel that the french or multiple german ones, are better you can either port them over to the english one. Or even better, while reading a source book, add a bit about it, and maybe cite a source.

If you don't like the english wiki, there is no reason you (by you I mean anyone, not just Beta) cannot update and improve the SR english wiki.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version