NEWS

Hero Lab / Infected Character Creation / Chargen

• 3 Replies

AxDeath

• Newb
« on: <04-24-18/2100:55> »
I have been looking everywhere for days. Does Hero lab just not support starting as a ghoul? I've raised the limit on Positive and Negative Qualities. I've searched for Infected, Ghoul, and HMHVV in Positive and Negative qualities. I've got all the books. I've adjusted every slider, created Karma, I cannot find it.

I found how you advance into Infected once you have locked creation. Where it costs 58 Karma. I thought about locking and advancing, gifting 29 Karma, and then going back to creation, but where is the "Positive Quality: Infected"? Is it still not supported? All the forum posts mentioned it end in 2014.

Can anyone tell me, how to create and infected character? Ghoul or any other?

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-24-18/2204:30> »
On the first tab under your metatype there should be a bar labeled something like "optional metatype modifications"

When you click that, it'll pop up some extra stuff you can add that are modifications to whatever metatype you are (like being infected).

AxDeath

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <04-24-18/2221:35> »
Thank you!
I never would have guessed. Not in the race, not in qualities, but in a special EXTRA RACE OPTIONS tab.
*shakes head*

Kiirnodel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <04-25-18/0645:33> »
To be fair, it is right there with your Metatype. And it even has a big message there before you select your Metatype...

In any case, the reason it isn't included with qualities is because they don't follow the normal quality karma limit, so they didn't want to include it on that tab...