NEWS

[SR5] PBP recruitment for Chicago Prime Runner+ team (6 of 6)

• 386 Replies

martinchaen

« Reply #375 on: <08-28-14/1408:25> »
If it gets to the point where you'll need more than a couple rockets and a few hundred rounds of HMG ammo and you AREN'T hightailing it outta there, you're probably all dead anyway...

Ehem... I mean, sure, load'em up! :D

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #376 on: <08-28-14/1528:56> »
I dropped the Frag rockets and pulled back on the HE rockets to 3. I have added Gales 12K and August's 10K then we need exactly 38,600Y from blazrath's character and we will be very well armed and equipped. We'll have decent Pilots and Autosofts. We'll have the Medevac. And we'll get to keep all of the heavy weaponry on the vehicles. At this point I will remove more ammo if we need to cut any more costs. The Drone fund doc has been updated.
« Last Edit: <08-28-14/1530:50> by Ravensoracle »
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #377 on: <08-28-14/1608:09> »
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #378 on: <08-28-14/1613:52> »
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #379 on: <08-28-14/2225:08> »
I am having to re-input all of the data into a new chummer file because I forgot to check the little box that skips chargen requirements.

Just to give you guys an idea of what type of money our little company is throwing around. I have not yet added ammo from the drone fund but I have all the drones and vehicles listed as well as 650K of Wires gear and we are clearing almost 3.4 Million nuyen plus each of your own gear loadouts. Wow, never thought I'd be playing with those kind of funds just starting a campaign. Anyways just a little note that I thought you guys might get a kick out of.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #380 on: <08-28-14/2245:55> »
@Ravensoracle, wow. With that kind of a load out just think of what were going to be expected to do. Stay frosty, guys.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Blazrath

• Chummer
  • I've yet to see a regular sword being hacked into.
« Reply #381 on: <08-28-14/2313:40> »
So, because I told my friend about this game and that someone here was trying to build a character like Vasquez, I shifted around nuyen and a skill point to be more like Hudson. Which in mechanical terms means Comms and Bypassing locks and such. I don't have the greatest dicepool, but I do have the gear to back it up and more gear in case being subtle is not working. Plus, you never know when you need a welding torch. :P

So I'm putting in about 50,000 nuyen into the drone fund unless people think I am missing something. Got my main weapon, secondary weapon, melee weapon, turrets, armor, gear for primary, secondary and tertiary skills and other small things that makes the character whole.
Talking Aloud Thoughts Matrix Astral E-Mails/"Sub-Vocal"

martinchaen

« Reply #382 on: <08-29-14/0811:18> »
All right, working on the OOC and IC posts later today, overtime has been a killer these past few days.

Looking good folks; and yes, stay frosty. There are plenty of things that go bump in the night in Chi-Town...

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #383 on: <08-31-14/2312:15> »
DAMMIT! I just remembered how cold it gets in chicago and how i didn't take anything with insulation. Well, I've got survival at 6, so hopefully i should be ok. Hopefully, we'll start off in the summer and I'll be able to afford another set of winter armor before i need it.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

martinchaen

« Reply #384 on: <09-01-14/0013:56> »
Hehe, to quote my favourite GM whenever we would ask things like that:

"Roll your Edge..."

martinchaen

« Reply #385 on: <09-01-14/0924:12> »
All right, IC and OOC threads are up; if you have any unanswered questions, post them in the OOC thread along with your character sheets.

Again, please let everyone post their sheets before posting a second time; I want everyone (myself included) to be able to easily reference each others characters on the first post of the OOC thread.

rednblack, you'll have the honors of the first IC post; everyone else is enjoying their bbq :)

OOC thread: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=17916.0
IC thread: http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=17917.0

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #386 on: <09-01-14/1245:32> »
YAY!
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english