NEWS

Prop 23.

• 26 Replies

Kanly

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <01-03-14/1628:17> »
If Brackhaven falls after Splintered State, things could take a turn for the better, couldn't they?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #16 on: <01-03-14/1632:23> »
For more fun? Sure. For better? I doubt that...

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #17 on: <01-03-14/1648:30> »
Brackhaven falling will take quite a while. As for SINs, Storm Front makes clear that they don't really care about the sinless there, and sure ain't intending to arrest them for it.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #18 on: <01-03-14/1657:57> »
Yep. My feeling is that the only thing that matters is Property rights acquired by mobsters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #19 on: <01-03-14/1840:00> »
Yep. My feeling is that the only thing that matters is Property rights acquired by mobsters
Or AA+ Megas insisting that their property goes further down than ground level.  "That was a nice hovel you had."
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <01-03-14/1856:53> »
Or AA+ Megas insisting that their property goes further down than ground level.  "That was a nice hovel you had."

So you say you raised children in my ceiling. You liked the accomodation? Good. Now lets talk about all that delayed rent...

witchdoctor

• Chummer
« Reply #21 on: <01-04-14/1142:33> »

So you say you raised children in my ceiling. You liked the accomodation? Good. Now lets talk about all that delayed rent...

I'm thinking the megacrop would win this one as worst case scenario they send a couple guys saying "this is a nice place you have, it would be a shame if some shadowrunners accidentally burned it down. now how much would be worth for you to keep your hovel?"

Kanly

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <01-04-14/1155:25> »
That would be stupidly evil. Burning down the OU again has the potential to be a PR-apocalypse for the company.

It's more likely a mega like Evo will move in fast to create jobs etc; they gain cheap labour and amazing PR, a small but symbolic foothold in Seattle politics (in a potential post-Brackhaven era, that is).

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #23 on: <01-04-14/1159:37> »
Yes. Evo is one of my favorites for this, as I dont remember them being involved heavily on Seattle scene and it is almost about the time :)

redwolf

• Chummer
« Reply #24 on: <01-05-14/0256:37> »
maybe evo arn't but didnt crashcart worked havely in the city? and they are a subsudery of evo or was
yes i'm red and it's not blood, and no i'm no comy i'm just red, so are you going for that pis' or going away!!!

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <01-05-14/0627:15> »
maybe evo arn't but didnt crashcart worked havely in the city? and they are a subsudery of evo or was

True, well DocWagon still dominates in Seattle. But it may be great bridgehead, if CrashCart strikes some good deals with OU administrative...and "citizens". Also...EVO always adverts the fact it is metahuman-oriented, so this would fit their line...

Ragnarok

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <01-05-14/1339:31> »
IMO, Prop23 will be a boon to Seattle, especially if Brackhaven gets the boot.
"More human than human" is our motto.
- Tyrell, Bladerunner