NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings

• 1943 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1935 on: <04-12-14/0314:21> »

Clearly that didn't happen.  Sorry about that, should have something later tonight.  Exams and papers to deal with, which some other stuff got in the way of.

exams, papers.  Where is the time.  Ah, youth.  :)
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1936 on: <04-16-14/1525:19> »
Okay, no reason to keep holding up starting for Fionn's Submersion, he'll get to it eventually. 

New OOC thread is posted, IC coming soon

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=16112.0

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1937 on: <04-16-14/1534:07> »
We just can't put things in spoiler tags, because there aren't any at the moment.  I'll do it without.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1938 on: <04-16-14/1700:36> »
Gah, was just going to copy & edit from this thread, but then I remembered that we didn't post character sheets on the first page--and I don't want to spend all day going through 130 pages to see when we did. :P

And then I find out that there's no spoiler tags? Gah! :'(
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1939 on: <04-16-14/2034:06> »
Okay, no reason to keep holding up starting for Fionn's Submersion, he'll get to it eventually. 

Yeah, sorry, combination of being sick, plus exams, plus papers...

I think the spoiler tags are supposed to come back at some point - something to do with temporarily disabling stuff for the purpose of dealing with the spammer problem.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1940 on: <04-17-14/0113:57> »
Gah, was just going to copy & edit from this thread, but then I remembered that we didn't post character sheets on the first page--and I don't want to spend all day going through 130 pages to see when we did. :P

Which is why I always keep a local copy of my character sheets with the forum code already in it.  Just add the karma and then copy-paste  :)

And then I find out that there's no spoiler tags? Gah! :'(

The spoiler tags should indeed come back and we can add them at that point.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1941 on: <04-17-14/1644:25> »
Got my character sheet up, it's a copy paste, so I still have to do a few edits here and there.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1942 on: <04-21-14/0736:14> »
Alright, my exams will be done at the end of the week.  Sorry about the delay - getting sick in the middle of exam time suuuuucks.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1943 on: <04-21-14/1132:18> »
I understand school issues, trust me.