NEWS

[IC] Missions 2 - Rising Sin [concluded]

• 554 Replies

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #285 on: <08-10-12/1118:37> »
Omar is watching the place fron the front view of armoured car. It would take some time to get Dalmatioan to the skies, so he has a few minutes to think out the best plan...

OK. Lets kill every man inside, rape the bitches, get the chip and burn this place down. Whaddya think, gents? Mouse...you might want to try rape some of them. Good for education. And yeah...lets sell their children to talisleggers. The are always interrested in some new meat...

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #286 on: <08-12-12/0732:48> »
For another hour you observe the entrance to the parlor, but there is not much more you had learn from it.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #287 on: <08-12-12/0846:02> »
"You know, if that's too difficult to get us some invitations, I could call Yoshiro back. Mouse here has hacked his 'link, and should have his commcode. Also, he would be quite pleased to talk to me again, don't you think?" Fractal demonstrate his impatience with this comment, with not just a note of malice visible on his face. For some time, it was fun navigating through the advertisiments, but now he got tired from all the waiting.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #288 on: <08-12-12/0922:47> »
Welll, what I understand to get inthere is for free. And if some pubescent was able to get laid there, I dont think it would be such a complication for you, oh socfu master. On the other side...telling Yoshiro that we are inrested in this place...after we had acted on behalf of that bitch, might be the same as telling him...The bitch gave us this adress to pick your well guarded treasur. Shit. How difficult it can be to infiltrate whorehouse?
Omar was slightly offended that nobody reacted on his plan proposal. As it was clear trollbait, Omar was preparing for another word war with pacifist...well it seems his attempt was too obvious and something gave him up.
On the other side, in last hour he collected whole bunch of data from drones and sensors that he is able to draw nice map of the object and surroundings. Now he is waiting for infiltrators to came up with some kind of proposal...

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #289 on: <08-12-12/1637:04> »
"You're right about that. Really not strategic to call the guy. And even though the place seems to be invitation only - it's not the only whorehouse on this district, it's a Yak super-sin-fun-fun-time house -, you may be right about the second bit also. People usually beg me to enter the nighthouses... it must be my winning smile."

Fractal is a little bit tired, but is still having a ball. Something to do with being quite confident his date with Tabby-kitty is already won.

He turns to Mouse: "So, how's it going, kid? Shall we change our approach? Wouldn't you want to see how the inside of the amusement park looks like?"

Mentally, Fractal calculates how many people would like to go in. He can't really imagine Lips phisically going into this house of sin, and maybe his skill would be better employed in making an astral recon; Sam bodyguard posture he can count on. Mouse probably will be a must on the job, so they're at least three by now.

But the best bet (and the best mental image) is Omar. The mysogynystic ork in a prostitute parlour, away from his drones? That's something!

snake_eyes

• Omae
« Reply #290 on: <08-12-12/1724:01> »
@team: well I'm not finding any external nodes, so remote access must be set up similiar in nature to the tea house. I am examining the legitimacy of this one spam message. I could access the server from inside, if I could get to where the servers are running or to where an internal node or hard line is at. Their encryption seems to be robust enough to take some time to crack.
@team: Oooh. See inside the amusement park?? Can I Unca Omar?

What do you mean the AR looks interesting :)
« Last Edit: <08-12-12/1726:42> by snake_eyes »

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #291 on: <08-13-12/0819:21> »
Lisp returned from a quick reconaisance
The place is warded - ward goes horizontally between basement and the rest of the place. There is also a mage at the entrance. You can't see him from here, but he is manifesting from time to time just behind the doors most of the time however he is downstairs.
There is quite strong spirit patrolling the place along with few watchers.
I didn't risk forcing myself downstairs, and they didn't seem to object me to move quickly through the building. One of the watchers however always appeared soon after if I stayed for more then a brief moment.   

Quote from: ooc
a little bit more info on the mage aura.
he reveals boredom and hyperactivity, he is carrying two foci (power and sustaining foci), there is also an astral signature of the health spell that is cast upon him and sustained by the foci. 

Ward is force 5, astrally linked to the mage.
Spirit is a fire spirit Force 5, bound to the mage. Doesn't try to hide itself, but isn't manifesting, - merely present in the lobby in the base floor. It travels around the place in varying intervals, he reflects the mage's boredom and hyperactivity.
There is at least one watcher around, this one is actively tracing any astral beings appearing in the building and quickly patrolling all rooms and corridors if there isn't any. Single circle takes him about 15 seconds. It is also astrally linked to the mage.

Lisp is not able to cast Orgy.
« Last Edit: <08-14-12/0458:06> by Sentinemodo »

Denver Missions
running 13

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #292 on: <08-14-12/1510:25> »
"Well, as it seems, pushing our way into and out of the place is not the bestest of our choices. My view is that we should enter the place pacifically - either by applying to some gambling or maybe to use the more physical services the house can supply - and finding our way into their main node from there."

Once again, the elf starts arranging his suit, so that it's quite pristine for the time he will exit the van.

"Who here wants to go into there? I would say one of us should go gambling, taking Sam as a bodyguard and Mouse as a lucky charm - well, if you don't want to pass yourself as a gnome, which is also doable. But being the guy who just needs to be there, doing nothing leaves you open to hack the nodes while we have some fun... or while we make a distraction."

The elf is almost going for the door, when he stops himself.

"There's the getting in angle still in the way, though. Will the technical burglary approach produce some achievement, or should I go talk to them?"

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #293 on: <08-14-12/1550:31> »
That`s doable hehehe. Mouse, njoy the ride. Ill take controll over our machines if you allow. following yo in with some of them, covering exit points and provide recon and cover.

snake_eyes

• Omae
« Reply #294 on: <08-14-12/1617:34> »
@team: i'm checking to see if we can borrow a few of the invitations to the club from those still waiting outside. I don't see any malicious code from this reservation <<ARO: $200 invitation>> object, but I don't have $200 anyway.
@omar: Unca Omar, do you have a scan program that I could run? I must be getting tired, I'm having difficulty acquiring nodes in the area.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #295 on: <08-14-12/1713:05> »
@Mouse:There is Radio signal scanner on the Dalmatian you can use. Or use my commlink, I have Scan running

snake_eyes

• Omae
« Reply #296 on: <08-15-12/1626:32> »
Mouse monitors how the hopefuls access the building. Hmmm...since this appears to be a simple name check vs. a list, Mouse will start to start to check the public/weak encrypted nodes, first.
...In between comlink checks he will see if Unca Omar's com link picked up any hidden nodes.
Mouse is looking for the bouncer's com link in order to add their names to the "list."

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #297 on: <08-16-12/0326:44> »
after 10 minutes, you're quite certain that none of the publicly broadcasting, unencrypted nodes belongs to the guards.
You gathered few names that did get inside, so unless they got more detailed information than just names, it is possible to that once they leave and sufficient time (preferably tommorow) passess, you'll be able to pass those names as yours and get yourself inside.

Denver Missions
running 13

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
« Reply #298 on: <08-16-12/1217:10> »
After waiting ten more minutes, the elf impatience has grew unbearable. Each passing minute is a little distance put between the mission pristine completion and his date with Tabitha... Well, time's up, chummers.

Fractal open his previously closed eyelids, and with a quick movement opens up his suit and takes out his tie. Quickly, he ties his hair on a ponytail. On a moment, the serious almost yak/fashion concious small businessman has given space to a more casual handsome party-goer.

Better this way.

"Well, guys, I made a head count, but I haven't seem your hands in the air. That's my last check: who wants to go take a look inside: it's me, Mouse and who else? Let's get going, 'cause I'm on the mood for some social interaction of the diverse kind. Make yourselves look nice and come with me."
Fractal them get's out of the van and waits some moments for the others to get together before walking his way, leading the scouts to the entrance of Viva Las Denver.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #299 on: <08-16-12/1441:05> »
D1 D2 and Dobbey slowly rises left front legmanipulator
Dobbey is only slightly visible with chameleon masking on.
Omar looks at Mouse:
You dont need to ask me, pardner. Go ahead and have fun. Jus remember, that bitches are more dangerous than any BTL youve ever surfed.
Take our flies in with you, Ill help you with the eyes and ears.
« Last Edit: <08-17-12/1315:36> by Sichr »