NEWS

The Big Black Book o' Runners

• 242 Replies

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #75 on: <02-23-12/1600:05> »
Its been years sense I've played Shadow run and am still getting used to the new edition. I do own most of the books and am ready to play.  That being said I'd like to get in on a game I like laying street sam's, merc's, and adepts.

Looking for work:
James corvous / aka Blue Suit (merc 400point build)
Mallard Davis / aka Phantom (Covert spec. 400 point build)
« Last Edit: <02-27-12/1653:52> by SeriousOne338 »
Colors: Speech, Thought, Matrix
Character:
Dos.Boot http://forums.shadowrun4.com/index.php?topic=7368.15

Bruce

• Newb
« Reply #76 on: <02-23-12/1800:40> »
Looking for Work

Preferred archtypes/characters: elf Cat shaman, human physical adept, or a troll private investigator.

I have most of the character core books, and can post reasonably frequently Mon-Fri 10:30am to 7:30pm est

Will build characters to fit

Sam Marlowe
Troll/P.I.

Body 8, Agility 3, Reaction 3, Strength 8, Charisma 3, Intuition 3, Logic 3, Willpower 4, Edge 2

Close Combat 2, Athletics 2, Firearms 3, Electronics 2, Infiltration 3, Shadowing 2, Pilot Groundcraft 2, Etiquette 3, Negotiation 3, Perception 3

Film Noir Trids 2, Hard-Boiled Detectives 3, Gang ID 3, Local Area 3, English (native), City Speak (2), Japanese 2, Knight- Errant Procedures 3

Qualities - Allergy (Sunlight) Mild (+10), younger Brother (+5)

Contacts: Sally Renfield, Bartender (Loyalty 2/Connections 1), 'Beef' (Orc ganger Loyalty 2/Connections 1), fixer (Loyalty 2, Connections 3)

Gear - Ares Predator IV (smartlinked), 100 rounds, 2 flash paks, armored vest, Novatech Airware with Iris Orb OS, skinlink, nanopaste trodes, tag eraser, 10 stealth RFIDs, programs (Analyze, Browse, Edit, Command Rating 3), Fake SIN rating 4, Gun/P.I. License 4, electronic/hardware kit, vision enhancement glasses (flare compensation, low-light, smartlink, image link), earbuds R3 (select sound filter R2, spatial recognizer), handheld sensor (atmosphere R2, laser mike R1), autopicker R5, wireclippers, Mercury Comet, 2 months Low lifestyle, ME Metal and MetaTribe (Evo) clothing

Background: Sam grew up in a poor neighborhood, but with honest parents.  He didn't like the world that he saw, and liked less the world that he saw through fuzzy trids.  When he was twelve, Sam found a retro-site with flat grey movies of honest P.I.s, corrupt cops, a dark world world that was a funhouse mirror of his own.  Without realizing it, Sam had found his calling.

Now he works on the mean streets; finding lost kids, checking for straying spouses, and try to do right in a world where that's not common.  He's not crazy; although he's set his link to grey out the bright AR colors Sam knows he's a SINless wanna-be, not a real P.I.; he has to do things no P.I. ever would.  But hey, a troll can dream, can't he?

Yuri Vakanovic/'Paws'

Elf Cat Shaman

Body 3, Agility 4, Reaction 3, Strength 2, Charisma 6, Intuition 3, Logic 3, Wilpower 4, Magic 5, Essence 6, Edge 2

Conjuring 4, Sorcery 4, Arcana 2, Etiquette 2, Pistols 1, Infiltration 1, Perception 2, Assensing 3, Astral Combat 2

English (Native), City Speak (2), Russian 2, Sperethiel 1, Gang ID 2, Spirits 3, Magical Theory 3, Urban Paracritters 2, Technosynth Performers 3

Qualities - Magician (15), Mentor Spirit- Cat (5), Allergy - Sunlight (Mild) (+10), Allergy - Gold  (Severe) (+10), Incompetent - Swimming (+5)

Spells - Stunbolt, Heal, Chaotic World, Improved Invisibility, Trid Phantasm, Detox

Contacts: Burt Goldtooth (talismonger) Loyalty 2/ Connections 3, Veriastra - Ancient Go-ganger Loyalty 3 / Connections 2

Gear - Fichetti 600 (4P), Vision Shades (Image Link, Smart Link, Flare Compensation, Lined Coat (6/4), Novatech Airware, Renraku Ichi OS, Programs (Browse, Analyze, Edit, Command) Rating 3, Fake SIN rating 4, Magic License rating 4, Low Lifstyle (2 months)

Background: Yuri's father had some basic training in civil engineering in the 'old country'.  This put him working in the city sewer system, a (ahem) crappy job.  Yuri wasn't sure what he was going to do, but it was going to be anything but working for someone else, putting up with (ahem) garbage both physical and mental.  When he was 15, he heard about a road chase of Ancients by Lone Star.  Wanting to see for himself (the trids always cut out the best parts), Yuri went the general area, only to see a badly- battered Ancient take a spill and slide to the sidewalk.  Without quite knowing what he was doing, Yuri turned Veriastra invisible just as Lone Star rounded the corner.  Keeping Veri out of jail made Yuri a solid companion, and gave his life a new direction.  He's hung around Burt's so long that he does odd jobs just to pick up gossip and spell theory (and to convince Burt to let him hang around).  Now 'Paws' wants to see if he can make it out of the Barrens and into the big time.
« Last Edit: <03-14-12/1849:43> by Bruce »

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #77 on: <02-27-12/1747:31> »
Looking for  Work

Alias: Devil Jake
Name: Samuel Johnson

Ex Lone Star SWAT Member
Attributes (180 BP), Race (20), Skills (142 BP), Knowledge (24 Free BP), Gear & Lifestyle (34 BP), Contacts (19 BP), Qualities (+25, -20)

Like a vid coming to life Jake stands a hair shy of 2 meters and leanly muscled. From head to toe he’s dressed for the old west, white button up shirt, jeans, a gunfighter belt complete with six shooters, boots with real spurs. Over all he wears an old beat up dark brown duster complete with mantel and a 10 gallon cowboy hat.

Price: Negotiable
Bad Habits:  Of course
Available to post M-F 7am to 3pm PST (standard U.S. holidays excluded)
Current Source Books: 4th edition Core, Augment, Arsenal,  Companion

Personality/background
[spoiler]

Samuel’s life wasn’t always this way, walking around like a cowboy working his way as a Runner but that’s this life of lone star agent. Hell usually the lines between Jake and Samuel blurs but he keeps on mission working for the law, lone star.

Jakes story is an interesting one built up with several real life events in Samuel’s life, the better to make the lie work. Jake grew up in the Redmond Barrens son of a now deceased beat cop couple. His childhood was more normal than most others, a life spent in a prep school somehow paid for from his fathers pay check. Samuel’s parents kept him on the straight and narrow by who turned out to be crooked and on the take, to pay for his schooling. A fact he did not know until his second year in college when the investigation into corruption caught his parents, who died in a shoot out when they resisted arrest.
   With little money to his name and his parent’s funds being confiscated by the cops, he dropped out and couldn’t find a job. Soon penniless and looking at a rough life on the street an old family friend offered him a spot in the Lone Star academy. Leaping on the chance to avoid a place he’d not survive Jake in-rolled.
   2 years later Jake graduated middle of his class Jake spent two years on the beat before finally being accepted into a Lone Star SWAT team. After the first fire fight when he took a head shot, and suffered a psychotic break. AND Devil Jake was born the western gunslinger who's out to make money, drink and smoke.
[/spoiler]

Character Sheet
[spoiler]Attributes
B: 4(5) A:5 R:4(7) S:3 C:2 I:4 L:4 W:3 EDGE:3

Essence: 2.4
Initiative: 8(11)
Initiative pass: 1(2)
Physical Damage Track: 10(11)
Stun Damage Track: 10

Positive Qualities
Ambidextrous (5)
College Education (5)
Erased (5)
Deep Cover (10)
Negative Qualities
Distinctive Style- 10 Gallon Hat, Boots, Spurs (you get it) (-10) 
Signature- leaves playing cards behind (-10)

Active Skills
Athletics (Group):2 
  (Climbing Gymnastics, Running, Swimming)
Close Combat (Group):2
  (Blades, Clubs, unarmed Combat)
Stealth (Group):1
  (Disguise, Infiltration, Palming, Shadowing)
-
Pistols:4 (+2)
  Revolvers
Longarms:3 (+2)
  Western
Automatics:3
-
Dodge:2
Perception:2
Etiquette:2
Intimidation: 3
Pilot(Ground Craft):2 (+1)
  wheeled

Knowledge Skills ( 8x3 free points)
Black market Shops: 3
Criminal Networks: 3
Gang Identification: 3
Smuggling Routes: 2
Old Movies Westerns: 3
Gambling: 4
languages
English: na
Russian: 3
Japanese: 3
[/spoiler]

Gear:
[spoiler]Cyber/Bioware
Lone Star S.W.A.T. (Watchman Edition) 2.02 essence
-   TrumanTech Sunfire Flare Compensation, Thermographic Vision, & Smartlink eye modification.
-   biogene TacBone RP Plastic Bone Lacing
-   Transys Livewire Wired Reflexes (Rating 1)
Datajack (alphaware) .8 essence
Reaction Enhancers (alphaware).48 essence
Enhanced Articulation .3 Bio-Essence

Gear (200,000¥)
Weapons:
(2x) Cavalier Deputy  (2,380¥)
   (Smartgun, Personal Grip, Custom Look)
    Quick Drawl Holsters
   +140 Rounds normal
   +70 Explosive Rounds
   +10 Speed Loaders
Ruger Super Warhawk (2565¥)
    Concealable Holster
   +70 Rounds normal
   +70 Exposive rounds
   +50 Silver bullets
   +5 Speed Loaders
Boyd & Richard Desperado-Old West Shotgun(5950¥)
    Over the shoulder holster
   +100 Rounds Normal
   +50   Shock Lock Rounds
Knife (AKA Arkansas toothpick)(20¥)
Armor:
Lined Jacket (7/6) – worn  700¥
Armored Jacket (8/6) 900¥
Other Gear:
Novatech Airware Commlink (w/ Renraku Ichi OS, Printer, and Subvocal Mic)
Hand Cuffs
Survival Kit
Med Kit (rating 2)
Fake ID (rating 4)(Jake Smith)
Fake Licenses(Rating 3) (all weapons)

Vehicles
GAZ P-179 (PickupTruck)

Starting Cash:
[/spoiler]

Contacts
[spoiler]
James Connor – Fixer (L:2 C:3)
A good fixer that owes Jake from a pervious bust when Jake let him go, sense then Jake has passed James some business.

Marcus Trent – Arms Dealer (L:1 C:3) 
Someone who knows someone who knows someone told Jake this guy might know a guy that would have the thing he needs.

Black Blood - Street Doc (L:1 C: 1)
A man that helped Jake get back on his feet after being shot.

Detective Victor Remeres – Lone star Detective (L:3 C:1)
Jakes only friend on the force, a good friend also Samuel’s Handler.
[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: <03-06-12/1552:14> by SeriousOne338 »
Character:

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #78 on: <02-29-12/1353:00> »
Looking for work!

He's built at 350pts

Alias: Christmas

Name: Mike Thompson

Physical Description:
5’7” perhaps 5’8” black hair, and blue eyes, and trying to keep a low profile.

On the Street: He wears what everyone else does usually a Wage Slave jumpsuit trying to blend into the background. A ball cap on his head seems to track to obvious cameras to cover his face from them. It’s been two years on the run but he’s still wanted somewhere and someone is out to get him.

On the run: He’s changed Urban explorer Armor, his face hidden below Chem Mask. A kit bag slung over his shoulders, gunslingers belt with his tactical side arm ready top go.

[spoiler]
Attributes:
B:3   A:4   R:3(4)   S:2(3)   C:2   I:4   L:4   W:3

Edge: 3
Magic: 5(3)
Essence: 4.06

Initiative: 7 ( 8 )
Initiative Passes: 1

Active Skills:
Athletics Group: 3
    Climbing, Gymnastics, Running, Swimming
Spell Casting (combat): 3/4
Counter Casting: 3
Blades (cyberimplant): 2/3
Unarmed Combat (Aikido):2/4
Pistols: 3
Automatics SMG: 2/4
First Aid: 2
Infiltration Urban: 3/4
Etiquette Street: 2/3

Knowledge Skills:
Corprate Security Tactics: 4
Lone Star Procedures: 4
Magical Background: 4
Smuggler Routes: 3
Zen Meditiation: 3

Languages:
American: Natural
(yeah you heard me right I speak English but like an American, crappy)
Tlingt: 3
Japanese: 3

Positive Qualities: (10 bp)
College Education (5)
Restricted Gear (5)
   -Urban Kshatriya (Alpha Ware)

Negative Qualities: (-35 bp)
Addiction – Mild (5)
   -Cyberware/body modification-
Allergy – Uncommon/Moderate (10)
   -Silver-
Prejudice – specific/biased (5)
   -Magic Caster, due to his being an almost burnt out mage-
Hung out to Dry (10)
Enemy - 1 (5)

Spells
Levitate
Flamethrower
Heal

Contacts:
Lone Star Beat Cop (C:1 / L:2)
Vincent Jones, and old acquaintance of Mike from his time on the force. After the accident it’s not know but Vince dropped a note in mikes box warning him that Management was looking into using him as the political scapegoat. The note also said don’t call me, I’ll call you but get the hell out of town.

Lone Star Detective (C:1 /L:1)
Colin Walsh, new guy to the force a man who owes Mike his job. But not all friends are still friends, Colin believes that Mike is responsible for his SWAT team getting killed in a shoot out. He’s on the hunt for Mike following where he’s seen.

Gear:
Cyberware:
  Urban Kshatriya (Alpha Ware) :
      -Sony Cybersystems TL317a Cybereyes (rating 3)
              -Eye recording Unit
              -Flare Compensation
              -Image Link
              -Low-Light Vision
              -Smartlink
              -Thermographic Vision
              -Vision enchancement (rating 2)
              -Vision magnification
      - SpinX Fastball Pro Reaction Enhancer (Rating 1)
      -Evo Mantara Muscale replacement (rating 1)
      -Ares Biomedical Biomonitor W/ adjusted and automatically-triggered auto injector
      -2 Siegel K3 retractable Cyber Spurs (one for each arm) – Etched with Mystic Symbols (foci rating 2)

Weapons:
Custom Colt Government 2066 w/Smartgun System, Gecko Grip, Extended Clip
-Concealable Holster
-500 standard rounds
-250 Subsonic rounds
-10 spare clips

Custom Ingram Smartgun X w/Forearm Grip, Gecko Grip, Extended Clip
-Sling
-1000 Standard rounds
-250 Subsonic rounds
-10 spare clips

Armor:
Urban Explorer Jumpsuit (6/6)
   w/ Chemical Protection 2
Urban Explorer Helmet (0/2)
   w/ Chemical Protection 2

Misc Gear:
Fake Sin Rating 4
3 Fake weapon/Cyberware Licenses
2 Weeks Low life style
Climbing Kit
-500m of rope
Grapple Gun
Survival Kit
Flashlight
10x Plastic Zip-tie Restraints
Small Cable Cutters
MedKit Rating 4

GAZ P-179 (ar)
   -Pickup Truck with Canopy

Emergency Go-Bag
Ares Predator IV
4 Clips
100 Standard Rounds
Silencer
Fake Sin Rating 3
2 Fake Weapon/Cyberware Licenses
Burner Comlink
Survival Kit
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <02-29-12/1720:07> by SeriousOne338 »
Character:

sournote103

• Newb
« Reply #79 on: <03-09-12/2051:50> »
OK, so I'm REALLY new to Shadowrun, but I'd really like to play a game, at some point.
I made a character (found here: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=379400) following the standard rules for character creation (400 BP, 200 of which can be used for Attributes, etc.), though I neglected to fill in role-playing details and such until using it in a game. Please send me a message if you'd be OK with me playing in your game.
Thanks!
« Last Edit: <03-10-12/1017:48> by sournote103 »

SeriousOne338

• Omae
« Reply #80 on: <03-10-12/0145:09> »
OK, so I'm REALLY new to Shadowrun, but I'd really like to play a game, at some point.
I really have nothing more specific on what I'd like to play than that I'd kind of like to play a SURGE who focuses on healing people more than on direct combat.
Also, I'd prefer a game that gives 400+ BP at character creation, though I'm not picky.
Thanks!

I suggest making said character
Character:

Gunter

• Newb
« Reply #81 on: <03-20-12/1709:34> »
Looking for work

Current Alias: Charles Rainer aka Rainer

Profession: Triggerman

Race (0 BP); Attributes (200 BP); Active Skills (186 BP); Knowledge Skills (18 Free BP); Qualities (0 BP); Gear and Lifestyle (5 BP); Contacts (10 BP)

Available to post M-F 9AM to 4PM PST

[spoiler]

ATTRIBUTES

B: 4  A: 4  R: 4  S: 4  C: 3  I: 3  L: 3  W: 3  E: 2

Essence: 6
Initiative: 7
Physical Damage Track: 10
Stun Damage Track: 10

SKILLS

Automatics: 5
Blades (Knives): 4 + 2
Climbing: 4
Demolitions: 4
Dodge: 4
Heavy Weapons: 4
Infiltration: 4
Perception: 4
Pistols: 5
Throwing Weapons: 4
Unarmed Combat: 4

KNOWLEDGE SKILLS

Chemistry: 4
Engineering: 4
English: 1
German: N

QUALITIES

None

GEAR & LIFESTYLE

Colt Manhunter (w/ Quickdraw Holster, Silencer, 4 Spare Clips, 70 Rounds Explosive Ammunition);
AK-97 (w/ Gas-Vent 3 System, 120 Rounds Explosive Ammunition); Survival Knife; 2 Fragmentation Grenades;
2 Smoke Grenades; 4 Kilos of Commercial Explosives (w/ 4 Detonator Caps); Ares Antioch-2 (w/ 8 High Explosive Mini Grenades);
Armored Jacket; 10 Clothing; Demolition Kit; Survival Kit; Med Kit (Rating 6); Miniwelder; Rappeling Gloves;
Low Lifestyle (1 month); Transys Avalon (w/ Iris Orb OS, Satellite Link, Subvocal Mic); 2 Meta Link (w/ Vector Xim OS);
2 Fake SINs (Rating 4); Pack of European Smokes

CONTACTS

Fixer (3 Connection / Loyalty 2)
Street Doc (3 Connection / Loyalty 2)

[/spoiler]

CHARACTER BIO AND ALIASES

[spoiler]

Nickolaus Gunter is originally from Nordrhine-Ruhr Germany. He had a pretty standard life within a family of miners. During his early teens he was contracted by Saeder-Krupp as a miner like the rest of his bloodline before him. He quickly accelerated in the field showing promise in their demolition program. He also had an aptitude for climbing which coupled with explosives made him extremely valuable when mining on unique rock faces. A company man, Sheppard, took interest in Nickolaus’ abilities and recruited his demolition talents for corporate sabotage with rival companies such as Messerschmitt-Kawasaki, Proteus, and IFMU operating in Berlin.

During this process Nickolaus’ records with the company and his very existence were permanently deleted.  Sheppard continued recruiting others like Nickolaus and hired mercenaries from Duchy of Saxony to train them further for greater acts of sabotage, complex hijackings, personnel extractions, and the occasional wetwork. During this phase, Nickolaus excelled in firearms training placing him in over watch positions close to the action during their contracted tasks.

After years of service Sheppard was released from his contract after upsetting negotiations between Proteus and Saeder-Krupp. Saeder-Krupp used Sheppard’s tactics and hired mercenaries from Duchy to eradicate Sheppard, Nickolaus, and other team members through unique circumstances. Sheppard wisely used team members, particularly forgers, to help him flee from Saeder-Krupp and Germany. Nickolaus, fearing for his family’s life, sought sanctuary in the European shadows. Nickolaus operated as a gunman during runs throughout Europe. When his boots touched Spanish soil he was contacted by a familiar voice, Sheppard.

Sheppard had transitioned smoothly from a company man into a fixer. He operated out of the Seattle area and was tasked in moving a French doctor out of Paris to Sheppard’s new home. Nickolaus, Sheppard’s only locatable contact on the other side of the Atlantic, was asked to assist. Nickolaus’ price was to be relocated with the Frenchman along with expenses for forged documents and bribery.

The assignment, after the Frenchman’s violent extraction from a Saeder-Krupp subsidiary, went smoothly. They moved east bound and found safe passage through China. Nickolaus’, once the task was completed, earned the confidence from the French doctor. Sheppard continues to use Nickolaus’ services mostly as a gunman, but occasionally for his demolition work as needed. Nickolaus currently struggles during runs due to language barriers.

Aliases

Charles Rainer: A 34 year old German chemist who studied at Humboldt University in Berlin Germany. During his undergraduate studies Charles was employed as a tour guide at the Humboldt Museum. During his employment he found a passion for art restoration through the use of chemistry. Once he received his PhD Charles was contracted by the Humboldt Museum to restore German artifacts. He completed a number of unpublished papers on the subject of chemistry and its correlation with art restoration. He has since left Germany and is now temporarily employed by the Seattle Art Museum Pavilion to complete restoration work on Salish pottery. He currently has 3 years left on his contract with the Seattle Art Museum Pavilion.

Walter Augustine: A 34 year old German engineer who studied at the Technical University of Berlin. During his undergraduate studies Walter shadowed a number of civil engineers in the Berlin area. Walter completed a number of unpublished papers regarding failing infrastructures throughout Europe. Once Walter achieved his masters he began work for the city of Berlin. Walter struggled with the city’s political barriers and sought work in the private sector as a consultant. However Walter was forced to move away from Germany in order to consult on the scene for numerous organizations across the globe. Walter currently resides in Seattle and is contracted with the Seattle Convention and Trade Center as a consultant for preventative measures for structural failures.
[/spoiler]

CONTACT BIOS

[spoiler]
Sheppard (Fixer Contact): Sheppard worked as a company man for Saeder-Krupp for more than a decade. During negotiations between Saeder-Krupp and Proteus regarding a small cybernetic tech company operating out of Italy Sheppard was asked to put a team together to do recon work on the small facility. Sheppard agreed and constructed a group that included a mercenary from Duchy, Andrew Willows, among others to handle the operation. Willows, although he was instructed just to keep eyes on the facility, organized a hijacking that resulted in the loss of schematics of experimental skill wire systems. Sheppard was ultimately held responsible, but fled Germany before lethal actions were taken against him. He currently operates as a fixer out of the Seattle area.

Dr. Roland Avery (Street Doc Contact): The French doctor who was violently extracted from a Saeder-Krupp subsidiary and relocated to Seattle at Sheppard’s request. He was the surgical specialist within the experimental skill wire team that ultimately put Sheppard in Saeder-Krupp’s crosshairs after Willows’ rogue operation. Gunter provided security during the relocation process. It was during this time that Gunter earned the doctor’s confidence. Rumor has it that Sheppard personally requested his extraction to shed light on details regarding the hijacking and stolen schematics. Dr. Avery was under contract for a number of years and was an upstanding professional in his field. He was originally born in Paris France but attended Medical School abroad at Harvard University and earned his doctorate. He then briefly moved to Chicago to provide services for the common public behind the containment wall shadowing a surgical team of doctors. He eventually burned out giving Saeder-Krupp an opportunity to swoop in and exploit his services. They quickly locked him into a ridiculous 25 year contract with little benefits and promised him an opportunity to help the less fortunate in third world countries across the globe once their appointed psychiatrist cleared him for the field. This of course never occurred leaving the doctor extremely unhappy during his stay with the corporation.

[/spoiler]

vinnmun

• Omae
« Reply #82 on: <03-28-12/0403:31> »
Dataminer: Looking For Work

[spoiler]Name: Tony Mishoff
Alias: D474/\/\1|\|3r (Dataminer)
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Nationality: UCAS
Lifestyle: Squatter
Karma Spent: 0
Physical Description: His ICON shows a Pickaxe digging into the top of a computer icon with the screen shattered. Black hoodie, blue jeans..spiked red dyed hair with ruby red transition lens glasses.
Personality/background Small in stature, but ready to risk his life in danger.....kind of. Not afraid to fight, but would rather not and if he has to fight, he's willing to kill. He grew up in a middle wage slave household. He had a knack for computers and engineering and quickly rose through school going to college at 16. There through studies he found out his magical aptitude and learned to control his adept powers better. However in mid college the Matrix crashed on 2064, it was a great opportunity to slip through the cracks and tray the black hat side of things. He slowly got into hacking when he came across a man named Gold Hat, who was willing to take him under his wing and show him the ropes. During one of the hacks, a technomancer came about and started a turf war with Gold Hat. It soon went from a big epeen game into a battle to the death in which the mancer won. with Gold Hat gone, he was pretty much on his own. Occasionally would get jobs from Silver Hat when it came to data finds.

Attributes

BodyAgilityReactionStrength
CharismaIntuitionLogicWillpower
EdgeMagicEssenceInitiative
3469 / 1 Pass

Positive Qualities
Adept
Codeslinger (Hacking on the Fly)
Analytical Mind
Perceptive 2
Speed Reading
Negative Qualities
Allergy (Common, Mild) - Soy
Prejudice (Specific, Outspoken) - Technomancers
Sensitive System

Active Skills
Cracking Skill Group4
Hacking
Electronic Warfare
Cybercombat
Electronics Skill Group3
Computer
Data Search
Hardware
Software
Automotive Mechanic (Wheeled)1 (+2)
Gunnery (Ballistic)4 (+2)
Perception (Visual)1 (+2)
Pilot Ground Craft (Wheeled) 3 (+2)
Pistols1
Knowledge Skills ( 27 free points)
Area Knowledge (Seattle)2 (6 Dice)
Commlinks2 (6 Dice)
Engineering5 (10 Dice
Mathematics5 (10 dice)
Data Havens2 (6 Dice)
Matrix Security Procedures3 (7 Dice)
Operating System2 (6 Dice)
Language Skills
EnglishN
Japanese2 (6 Dice)
Korean2 (6 Dice)
Russian2 (6 Dice)

Adept Powers
PowerCostNotes
Improved Ability (Non-Combat).75 (3)Hacking
Improved Ability (Non-Combat).5 (2)Data Search
Improved Ability (Non-Combat).5 (2)Computer
Improved Ability (Non-Combat).5 (2)Electronic Warfare
Improved Ability (Non-Combat).5 (2)Cybercombat
Eidetic Sense Memory.5ability to memorize all types of sensory input
Multi-Tasking.5Observe in Detail is a free action. 2 Free Actions per Initiative Pass when not directly involved in combat
Memory Displacement.25Capable of removing a specifically chosen group of memory from her brain for a
predetermined length of time.

Cyber/Bioware
CyberwareEssenceCostNotes

Programs
ProgramsCostNotes
Analyze 6600¥12 Dice
Armor 66000¥12 Dice
Attack 59500¥11 Dice Armor Piercing 3, Rust
Biofeedback 55000¥9 Dice
Browse 6600¥12 Dice
Command 6600¥
Data Bomb 55000¥
Decrypt 66000¥XXXXX
Disarm 55000¥12 Dice
Edit 6600¥XXXXX
Encrypt 6600¥XXXXX
Exploit 66000¥12 Dice | Mute
Nuke 66000¥12 Dice
Medic 31500¥7 Dice
Reality Filter 6600¥11 Dice
Scan 6600¥12 Dice
Sniffer6000¥12 Dice
Spoof 66000¥12 Dice
Stealth 66000¥12 Dice
Track 66000¥10 Dice

Gear (210,000¥)
Singularity Battle Buddy Basic (Response 5, Signal 5)10000¥
AR Gloves250¥
Biometric Reader200¥
Sim Mod (Hot)250¥
Satelite Link500¥
Contact Lenses 2 (Image Link & Low Light)225¥
Glasses 4 (Vision Enhancement 3, Vision Mag, Flare Comp, Smartlink)1050¥
Earbuds 2 (Audio Enhancers 3, Spatial Recognizer)430¥
Holo Hood475¥
Holo Gloves500¥
Form Fitting Full Body Suit1600¥
Securetech Forearm Guards200¥
Securetech Shin Guards150¥
Securetech Vitals Protector200¥
300x EX-ex Ammo3000¥

Vehicles
Daiatsu Caterpillar Horseman with Drone Module (PMV)
HandlingAccelSpeedPilotBodyArmorSensorAvailabilityCost
08/166016126832,600¥
Weapon Mount, Normal, Internal, Fixed, Manual & Remote (Super Mach 60 clip)3000¥
Super Mach (External Smartgun, Gas Vent 3, Extended Clip (100 Drum))2800¥
Rigger Adaptation2500¥
Normal Armor 122400¥
Firewall 52500¥
2x Camera (Rating 6): Vision Enhancement 3, Smartlink, Image Link, Low Light 6100¥
Microphone (Rating 6): Spatial Recognizer, Audio Enhancer 3700¥
Radar (Rating 6)1200¥
Motion Sensor50¥
Non-Linear Junction Detector (Rating 6)600¥
Ultrawidebend (Rating 2)1000¥
Laser Range Finder200¥

Conastoga Vista (Bus)
-315/2590320206059,200¥
Rigger Adaptation2500¥
System (Rating 5)2500¥
Firewall (Rating 5)2500¥
Response (Rating 5)2500¥
Pilot Program (Rating 3)3000¥
Run Flats250¥
Armor Normal (Rating 20)4000¥
workshop (Automechanic)250¥
1x Camera (Rating 6): Vision Enhancement 3, Smartlink, Image Link, Low Light 6100¥
Microphone (Rating 6): Spatial Recognizer, Audio Enhancer 3700¥
Radar (Rating 6)1200¥
Motion Sensor50¥
Non-Linear Junction Detector (Rating 6)600¥
Ultrawidebend (Rating 2)1000¥
Laser Range Finder200¥

Contacts
ContactC/L
Silverhat (Hacker/Programmer)3/3
Gamma Kappa (Blogger)2/2

Build Point totals:  400
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <03-28-12/1428:47> by vinnmun »
H0llister - Demo Team

Red: Matrix
Blue: Speech
Green: Thought

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #83 on: <04-01-12/0132:40> »
Looking for Work

Archetype: Mage

Build:
400 BP (200 Attribute, 40 Special Attribute, 20 Positive Qualities, 35 Negative Qualities, 108 Skills, 36 Nuyen)
SR4A, Street Magic, Augmentation, Arsenal, Unwired, Runner's Companion
Cha x 2 Contact Points

Attributes and Vital Statistics
[spoiler]
== Info ==
Street Name: Frostmane
Name: Yoriko Tetsuki
Movement: 10/25, Swim: 5
Street Cred: 0
Notoriety: 0
Public Awareness: 0
Human Female Age 33 (as of 2073)
Height 5'4" Weight 108 lbs.
Composure: 8
Judge Intentions: 7
Lift/Carry: 5 (30 kg/20 kg)
Memory: 10
Nuyen: 6500

== Attributes ==
BOD: 3
AGI: 3
REA: 3
STR: 2
CHA: 3
INT: 4
LOG: 5
WIL: 5
EDG: 2
MAG: 5

== Derived Attributes ==
Essence:                   6
Initiative:                7
IP:                        1
Astral Initiative:         8
Astral IP:                 3
Matrix Initiative:         7
Matrix IP:                 1
Physical Damage Track:     10
Stun Damage Track:         11
[/spoiler]

Skills
[spoiler]
Arcana                     : 1                      Pool: 6
Archery                    : 0                      Pool: 2
Assensing                  : 1                      Pool: 5
Astral Combat              : 1                      Pool: 6
Binding                    : 4                      Pool: 13
Con                        : 1                      Pool: 4
Counterspelling            : 3                      Pool: 8
Etiquette                  : 1                      Pool: 4
Leadership                 : 1                      Pool: 4
Negotiation                : 1                      Pool: 4
Perception                 : 1                      Pool: 5
Pistols                    : 2 [Semi-Automatics]    Pool: 7 (9)
Spellcasting               : 6                      Pool: 15
Summoning                  : 4                      Pool: 13

== Knowledge Skills ==
English                    : 4                      Pool: 8
German                     : 1                      Pool: 5
History                    : 4                      Pool: 9
Japanese                   : N                      Pool: 0
Literature                 : 4                      Pool: 9
Magical Theory             : 6                      Pool: 11
Magical Threats            : 4                      Pool: 9
Music                      : 4                      Pool: 9
[/spoiler]

Contacts, Qualities and Lifestyle
[spoiler]
== Contacts ==
Shelevan - Elven Talismonger (4, 3)

== Qualities ==
Distinctive Style (5 pts)
Magician
Records on File (Renraku)
Restricted Gear (Rating 1)
Sensitive System
SINner (Standard) (Yoriko Tetsuki)

== Lifestyles ==
Downtown Flat  3 months
   Comforts:      Middle
   Entertainment: Middle
   Necessities:   High
   Neighborhood:  Middle
   Security:      High
   Qualities:     Perfect Roommate [2LP]
                  Defective CHN [-1LP]
                  Green Plan [-1LP]
                  Network Bottleneck [-1LP]
[/spoiler]

Spells and Tradition
[spoiler]
== Spells ==
(Tradition: Hermetic, Resist Drain with WIL + LOG (10))
Armor (Limited)            DV: (F÷2)+3
Control Thoughts (Limited)   DV: (F÷2)+2
Cure Disease (Limited)     DV: (Disease DV)-2
Detect Life                DV: (F÷2)
Heal (Limited)             DV: (Damage Value)-2
Increase Reflexes (Limited) DV: (F÷2)+2
Lightning Bolt (Limited)   DV: (F÷2)+3
Orgy (Limited)             DV: (F÷2)
Stunbolt (Limited)         DV: (F÷2)-1
[/spoiler]

Equipment
[spoiler]
== Armor ==
Clothing ("Overcoat")                   0/0
Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit6/2
   +Chemical Protection 6
   +Nonconductivity 6
Zoé: Executive Suite Plain Blouse/Shirt1/0
Zoé: Executive Suite Skirt/Trousers1/1

== Weapons ==
Hammerli 620S
   +Smartgun System
   DV: 4P   AP: -   RC: 1
Unarmed Attack
   DV: 1S   AP: -   RC: 0

== Commlink ==
Meta Link (1, 1, 1, 2)
   +Vector Xim
Novatech Airware (3, 3, 3, 3)
   +Iris Orb
   +AR Gloves
   +Skinlink
   +Analyze Rating 6 [Copy Protection 6, Ergonomic, Optimization 3, Registration]
   +Encrypt Rating 6 [Copy Protection 6, Ergonomic, Optimization 3, Registration]
   +Browse Rating 3 [Copy Protection 3, Registration]
   +Edit Rating 3 [Copy Protection 3, Registration]

== Gear ==
Combat Fetish x3
Contact Lenses Rating 2
   +Image Link
   +Smartlink
Detection Fetish x3
Fake SIN (Inoue Gemichi) Rating 4
   +Fake License (Magical Practitioner) Rating 4
   +Fake License (Weapons Permit) Rating 4
   +Fake License (Vehicle and Driving) Rating 4
   +Fake License (Foci and Fetish Licensing) Rating 4
Glasses Rating 3
   +Thermographic
   +Low Light
   +Flare Compensation
Healing Fetish x3
Illusion Fetish x3
Magical Lodge Materials Rating 6
Manipulation Fetish x3
Power Focus (bonded) Rating 4
Spare Clip (Hammerli 620S) x5
   +Ammo: Stick-n-Shock (Light Pistols)
Spirit Binding Materials Rating 5
Sustaining Focus (Health) (bonded) Rating 3

== Vehicles ==
Suzuki Mirage (Racing Bike)
   +Pilot Program Rating 3
   +Vehicle Sensor
      +Camera Rating 6 [Flare Compensation, Low Light, Thermographic, Vehicle Identification Software 3]
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <04-16-12/2108:37> by All4BigGuns »
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Marak1972

• Omae
« Reply #84 on: <04-02-12/1145:43> »
Marak Looking for work

Archetype is Gunslinger Adept. On or near computer most of the day. My first go at play by post.
Had to make a change seems some ones name was copyrighted or something lol
Character Build 400BP Troll build 150 Stats, 130 skills, 30 gear, 22 in contacts, 30 in postive quailties, and 25 in Negative quailties just have PDFs for SR4 main book, Augmentation,Aresenal, Street MAgic and unwired.  Character to follow

Name: N/A    Alias: Marak   Archetype: Adept Gunslinger      Metatype:  Troll (40)
Sex: M      Age: 27   Nationality: N/A   Karma Spent: 0   Build: 400 BP
                  Attributes (150)
Body: 7(20)   Agility: 4[5](30)   Reaction: 5 (7) (20)   Strength: 5 (0)
Charisma: 2(10)   Intuition: 4(30)   Logic: 2(10)      Willpower: 4(30)
Edge:    1   Magic: 5(  )   [30]Essence: 6
Initiative: 8 (9)      Passes: 1 (2)

Armor:  Formfitting Body Armor- full 6/2 [1600], Moonsilver Line Scarf +1/0 [500],
Vashon Island Steampunk - Overcoat  3/3[1000] – Vest 2/2 [600] – Knickers 1/1 [400] – Shirt 1/1 [250]
Securetech PPP (Forearm Guards +0/+1 [200], Legs & Arm +1/+1 [350], Vitals +1/+1 [200]
Shin Guards +0/+1 [150]  900

Physical Condition: 12   Stun Condition: 10
               Qualities
Adept (5 BP), Ambidextrous (5BP),  ,Magic Resistance level 1 (10BP), Aptitude – Mechanics (10BP)
Mild addiction to Caff-Pow (+5 BP), Allergy - Silver(Uncommon), Moderate (+10), Incompetent (Hacking) +5(Negotiation)+5,

Active Skills      (130)               
Athletics Skill group       4 [40]         
Automatics                   
(Automatics Improved ability)6 (7) [24]     
Etiquette (Street)      2(+2) [10]     
Perception (Visual)      2 (+2)   [14]     
Pilot : ground         2[8]
Stealth skill Group        2 [8]
Unarmed                        2 [8]
Knowledge Skills (16)
English N   Spanish     2
 (Local Area) Gangs:       3
Firearms Design      4
Firearms History      2
Safehouse Locations      4
Security Procedures:       3
               Adept Powers
Combat Sense  1 (.5)   Improved Ability (Automatics) 1 (.5), Quick-draw (.5), Improved reflexes 1 (1.5) , Improved Physical Attribute – Agility 1 [.75] , Motion Sense (.5), Spell Resistance 1 level (.5)

Lifestyle permanent 40 000
Area E Street (0) Plastic Jungle   
Comforts Middle (3)   
Entertainment Low (2)     
Furnishings Squatter (1)
Security luxury (5)         
Space luxury (5)
Defensive set-up (+.6), Escape Tunnel (+.10),Masterful engineering (+.05), Helpful Neighbors (+.05), Hasty Access (+.05)
Portal in closet (-.05), Underpaid security (-.15), Rough Neighborhood (-.15), Unreliable Security level 2 (-.1), Victory Gardens (Plastic Jungles/ -2)
Gear [30 BP|/150,000 Nuyen]
(I know I still have a bit of money to spend I think unless I really screwed up on calculations)
2 Ingram Super Mach w/ stick n shock, modded with ,gas vent II [200] (+2 recoil comp) , – 4P, SA/FA, 5(6) RC, 60 ( c), 975+200x2=2350
2 Ares Exec Protectors w/ Ex explosive ammo, extended clip [500], 5P, SA/BF/FA, RC (3), 40 (c ), 1000+500x2=3000
2 Ares Alpha 6P,  -1 AP, SA/BF/FA, 2 RC, 42 (c ), 1700x2=3400
2 Ares Crusader – Machine Pistol- 4P, SA/BF,  2 RC, 40 ( c), 700- chameleon coating[1000] 3400
Stick n Shock Ammo 4 [80/box], Reg rounds 10 boxes (20/box), Gel rounds 10 boxes(30/box),
Ex Explosive rounds (2) 100/box,
Flash bang grenade 30 , Frag grenade35 , 4 concealable holsters 75 each,  , Plasteel Restaints 2 (50/),Tag eraser , SMG B/R tool kit, Assault rifle Tool kit, And shops for both (1100)
, Climbing Gear (200), GPS (200), Flashlight (25), 10 Light Sticks (50)
Medkit (Rating 6)(600) medkit supplies (50 each) 10 , Survival Kit (100), Antidote Patches R6 (10)
, Doc wagon Gold 25,000 per year, Gecko Tape Gloves(250), Rappelling Gloves (70)
Grapple Gun 500, Microwire (200m) (50/100m)-100, Stealth Rope (200m) (85/100m) - 170
Catalyst Stick (120/) 10
Contacts (Rating 3 w/ Image Link, Low Light Vision, and Smartlink)
Goggles (Rating 4 w/ Image Link, Low Light Vision, Smartlink, And Vision Enhancement [Rating 3])
Earbuds (Rating 3 w/ Audio Enhancement [Rating 3])

Commlink(s)
Hermes Ikon – 4 response 3 signal (3000) – Iris Orb OS -3 firewall 3 system 1000
Fairlight Caliban – 4 resp 5 sig (8000) – Novatech Navi OS – 3 firewall 4 system 1500

Fake SIN (Rating 4, "Clyde Boxner" (7)fake gun license and 1 sin)400/license + 4000= 6800
        (Rating 4 , “Jed Gibbs” (7) fake gun license & 1 sin)400/license + 40000 =6800

Contacts (22)
Hapi (3/3) Orc adopted uncle & trainer , Boz Orc bartender (2/2), Dick-human armorer (2/2), Buck - Orc Fixer (2/2), Glytche- female Dwarf hacker (1/1),

Harley Davidson Scorpion [12 000], Mercury Comet [14 000]

Sandy/muddy brown skin with Auburn hair in dreadlocks and ruby eyes. Stands 8'5" built like a wall to humans but for troll standards kinda a beanpole. Spent childhood in Carribean and during some troubles got seperated by his mom (Gnat, Mage, do-gooder, alleged member of The Ranch Freedom Fighters or terrorists depending who u ask, was based in or around Corpus Chisti , Texas until it became a crater. During Gnats running career with his father Snarl another alleged member , who died allegedly bringing down 3 buildings on him. She teamed up with 2 orcs calling themselves the brothers grimm. After she found out she was with child, they took her somewhere afe as part of Snarl's last wishes.
During Marak's childhood he shown some adeptness as Jethro Grimm calls it and he and his brother trained him as best they could in skills and the way of the runner. While his mom taught him and youngsters from around the island in school stuff. Jethro gave Marak a letter as the troubles started and told him if they ever got seperated. To find a way to Seattle and look for people alnong the way on the list he's provided. Its been a long journey and my story is still in the process of been written.........

no no no thats a BIG BUG
green - speech
blue - thought
Hello mon come on and letd get dis party started no

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #85 on: <04-09-12/1626:32> »
Meili Song (AKA: Kitten)
Metatype: Elf - Low-light Vision (30 BP)
Sex: Female
Lifestyle: High (1 month)
Nuyen: 15500 (4d6+12=27, x500)
Street Cred: 0          Notoriety: 0          Public Awareness: 0

Attributes (160 BP)
Body: 3          Agility: 5          Reaction: 4(6)          Strength: 3
Charisma: 4(7)          Intuition: 3          Logic: 2          Willpower: 3

Edge: 3 (20 BP)          Essence: 6.00

Initiative: 9          Initiative Passes: 3
Physical Wounds: 0/10 (-0 mod)
Stun Wounds: 0/10 (-0 mod)
Armor: 6B/6I

Active Skills (150 BP)
Dodge 3
Blades (Cyber-implant blades) 4(+2)
Con (Seduction)  4(+2)
Etiquette 1
Athletics Group 1
Stealth Group 3
Negotiation 3
Artisan (Dance) 2(+2)
Locksmith 2
Pistols (Semi-auto) 4(+2)
Pilot Exotic Vehicle (Airfoil) 3

Knowledge/Language Skills (15 free skill points)
Security Systems 3
Finances 2
Corporate Politics 2
Safehouses 2

Languages            
Cantonese N
Japanese 3
English 3

Qualities (+10 BP)
Biocompatibility (10 BP) - Essence costs of Cyberware reduced 10%
Restricted Gear (5 BP) - Buy one item up to Availability 20
Genetic Heritage (10 BP) - One genetic modification for free. Further genetic mods cost 20% less
Day Job (+10 BP) - Work 20hrs a week, 2500nuyen/month
Distinctive Style (+5 BP) - Catgirl.
Addiction (+5 BP) - Mild BTL addiction
Media Junkie (+5 BP) - Mild Matrix addiction
SINner (+5 BP) - Legal Hong Kong SIN
Allergy (+5 BP) - Mild Silver allergy

Resources (50 BP) <250000 nuyen>
Ares Predator (900 nuyen) - 5P, -1 AP, SA, 15(c) ammo. Smartlink
**Personalized Grip - +1 RC. 1 Slot.
**Silencer - -6 to Perception to find source of shot. 2 Slots.
**Skinlink - Can default to skinlink. 1 Slot.
Concealable Holster (75 nuyen) - -1 Concealability.
86 rounds ExEx ammo (900 nuyen) - +1 DV, -1 AP
5 Spare clips (25 nuyen)
3 shots in current clip

Ares Predator (900 nuyen) - 5P, -1 AP, SA, 15(c) ammo. Smartlink
**Silencer - -6 to Perception to find source of shot. 2 Slots.
**Skinlink - Can default to skinlink. 1 Slot.
Concealable Holster (75 nuyen) - -1 Concealability.
90 rounds SnS ammo (720 nuyen) - 6S(e), -half AP
5 Spare clips (25 nuyen)
11 shots in current clip

Monofilament Sword (1850 nuyen) - (STR/2+3)P, -1 AP, Reach 1.
**Personalized Grip - +1 to melee tests. 1 Slot.
**Chameleon Coating - Can work with chameleon suit. 2 slots.

Flash-bang grenade x6 (180 nuyen) - 6S, -3 AP, 10m Radius
Smoke Grenade x6 (180 nuyen) - 10m radius

Transys Avalon Commlink (5000 nuyen) - Response 4, Signal 4
Novatech Navi (1500 nuyen) - Firewall 3, Signal 4
Simrig (1250 nuyen) - Experience, record simsense. Hot Sim modded
Pro User Suite (600 nuyen) - Analyze 4, Browse 4, Command 2, Edit 4
Empathy Software (3200 nuyen) - Rating 6 (Optomization 2). Add rating to social tests.
Pocket Hacker (4920 nuyen) - Agent (Pilot 3, Browse 3, Exploit 3, Stealth 3)
Mitsuhama Home Mechanic (14400 nuyen) - Automotive Mechanic 3, Hardware 2, Modern Vehicles (Know) 3
DocWagon Paramedic (14400 nuyen) - DocWagon Paramedic 3 (know), First Aid 3, Medicine 2
Singularity Subscription (50 nuyen) - 3 month subscription. Can rent skillsofts on demand, or download them wirelessly.
Sunshine (50 nuyen) - Happiness 2 BTL
Naughty Girl (Schoolgirl) (200 nuyen) - Personafix 2
Naughty Girl (Dominatrix) (200 nuyen) - Personafix 2
Naughty Girl (Secretary) (200 nuyen) - Personafix 2
Mapsoft (Hong Kong) (20 nuyen) - Rating 4.
Linguasoft (Mandarin) (1500 nuyen) - Rating 3.
Body Shop (500 nuyen) - AR body shop. 100/month

Entertainment Systems Cyclops (8000 nuyen) - +3 Handling, 15/25 Accel, 100 Speed, 1 Pilot, 4 Body, 2 Armor, 1 Sensor.
**Morphing License Plate - Change plates
**Spoof Chip - Change vehicle ID

Chameleon Suit (10500 nuyen) - 6B/4I Armor. -4 to Perception to see user.
**Airfoil Suit - Use Pilot Exotic Vehicle (Airfoil) to control.

Lined Coat (900 nuyen) - 6B/4I Armor. -2 Concealability to items hidden underneath
**Color Changing - Change colors
**AR Enhanced - Can display AR images
Teg-mentum    (5700 nuyen) - 4B/1I Armor. Display holographic clothes
**Carbon-Boron Infusion - +1B/+2I Armor.
**Airfoil Suit - Use Pilot Exotic Vehicle (Airfoil) to control.
SecureTech PPP Forearm Guards - +0B/+1I Armor. Discrete
SecureTech PPP Shin Guards - +0B/+1I Armor. Discrete
AR Makeup (200 nuyen)
Dynamic Polarization Lenses (600 nuyen) - Glasses change polarization
Modez shoes (80 nuyen) - Change from Heels to Flats. +1 to Disguise
Spectrum Permanent Polish (120 nuyen) - Nail polish changes color
StimTouch Hosiery (250 nuyen)

Fake SIN (4000 nuyen) - Rating 4
Fake Weapons Permit (400 nuyen) - Rating 4
Fake Prostitution License (400 nuyen) - Rating 4

Autopicker (1200 nuyen) - Rating 6. Add Rating to Locksmith tests.
Wire Clippers (25 nuyen)
Miniwelder (250 nuyen)
Monofilament Chainsaw (300 nuyen)
Gecko Tape Gloves (250 nuyen) - Climb sheer walls
OXSYS Artificial Gill (1000 nuyen) - Breathe underwater to 7m
Grapple Gun (500 nuyen) - Shoot hook 75m
Standard Rope (50 nuyen) - 100m line
Medkit (600 nuyen) - Rating 6.
Automotive Tools (500 nuyen) - Kit. Can make repairs.
Tag Eraser (150 nuyen) - Erase RFIDS
White Noise Generator (300 nuyen) - Rating 6.
Gas Mask (200 nuyen) - Protects from inhaled toxins
Voice Mask (500 nuyen) - Makes voice unidentifiable
Ultrawideband Radar (2000 nuyen) - Rating 4. (Ar, pg 59)
Glasscutter (10 nuyen) - Can cut through windows

Cyberware/Nanoware            
Nekogirl Ninja Cybersuite (102645 nuyen) <3.726 essence> - Used cybersuite rules in Augmentation, and gave it the highest availability out of all items in suite.
Move-by-wire - Rating 2. Rating 4 Skillwire, +2 Reaction, +2 Init pass.
Balance Tail - +2 to tests involving balance. Cat tail appearance
Cyberears - Rating 2. Capacity 8. Cosmetic mod to make them look like cat ears.
**Audio Enhancement - Rating 3. Capacity 3
**Balance Augmenter - +1 to tests involving balance. Capacity 4
**Increased Sensitivity - Hear outside human range. Capacity 1.
Cybereyes - Rating 3. Capacity 12. Cosmetic mod to make them look like manga cat eyes
**Smartlink - Capacity 3. Use smartguns
**Low-light Vision - Capacity 2.
**Thermographic Vision - Capacity 2.
**Vision Enhancement - Rating 3. Capacity 3
**Vision Magnification    - Capacity 2.
Hand Razors - (STR/2+1)P
Hand Razors - (STR/2+1)P

Bioware/Geneware            
Tailored Pheromones (45000 nuyen) <0.6 essence> - Rating 3.
Reakt (Free) <0.3 essence> - +2 to avoid attacks
Hair Growth (500 nuyen) - Cat whiskers

Lifestyles
Main (Penthouse Suite)
Comforts: High (4)
Entertainment: Luxury (6)
Necessities: High (4)
Neighborhood: High (4)
Security: High (4)

Qualities
Friendly Neighbors (1) - The neighbors love Kitten and her roommate, so they are willing to do small favors for them.
Easy Going Landlord (1) - The landlord is lenient with late payments, since he has a crush on Kitten.
Perfect Roommate (2) - Megumi, Kitten's roommate, is a free Spirit of Man.
Well Made (1) - Residents are comfortable in all but the most extreme temperatures.
Ultramodern (1) - The rating of all devices in the residence are raised by 1.
Fully Stocked Bar (1) - Lifestyle covers a daily ration of your addiction du jour.
Stocked Up (1) - Food and water section of Necessities raised by 2.
Living By Committee (-2) - Renters' Association sets rules for the building that must be obeyed.
Crash Pad (-1) - Because both Kitten and Megumi love to party, there are often friends or flings sleeping over after a night out.
Nosy Neighbors (-2) - The neighbors love Kitten and Megumi, but they are nosy gossips, and love to keep watch on their activities.
Worse Neighbors (-1) - A pair of Vampires live two floors down.
No Privacy (Physical) (-2) - Because of the large, open windows, viewing into this penthouse is easier than normal.
No Privacy (Astral) (-2) - Because Megumi comes and goes often, and has spirit friends over sometimes, viewing the apartment on the Astral is easier than one might expect.

Total: 20 LP - High Lifestyle, 1 roommate. Cost: 5500/month.
Kitten and her roommate Megumi (a Free Spirit) live in this high class penthouse suite overlooking the city. The furniture is all high end, made of real wood, and there is actual art on the walls. A housekeeper comes daily, in addition to the drones that do most of the housework. She hits every club in Hong Kong, and can walk into Dante's and get a table in Hell, just by giving her name. Life, in a word, is fun. The drones prepare her food using real meat, actual chocolate, and other such luxuries. There is not a trace of soy in her entire kitchen. She wears only the current trends, all from high end designers like Zoe. The area she lives in is pure high class, all the way, keeping out those low-lifes that don't fit the 'look' of the place. In fact, Kitten is an exception to this, but only because she's very popular. The locks are all high end, there's IC on the home node, and actual metahumans patrol the neighborhood to try and stop crime.

Basement Apartment
Comforts: Middle (3)
Necessities: Middle (3)
Neighborhood: Low (2)

Qualities:
Well Made (1) - Residents are comfortable in all but the most extreme temperatures.
Fully Stocked Bar (1) - Lifestyle covers a daily ration of your addiction du jour.
Worse Neighbors (-1) - The Red Dragon Triad runs a bunraku parlor next door.
Affiliated (-3) - The building is owned by the Red Dragon Triad. They know everything that goes on in the building.
High Traffic (1) - This apartment is located in a basement under an outdoor shopping mall.
No Privacy (Matrix) (-3) - The Triad makes sure that it is easy to observe anyone's matrix activity in the building.
Doughnut Shop (-2) - The entrance to the basement is located next to a restaurant where several corrupt cops are known to dine.
Network Bottleneck (-1) - The Triad runs one of its major gambling operations through a nearby node, which takes up much of the bandwidth.
No Privacy (Astral) (-3) - The Triad also makes sure that its Watchers have easy access to the area.

Total: 10 LP (2000 nuyen per month)
While not a bolthole as such, this is where Kitten does most of her running from, away from the nosy neighbors at her main residence. The building is owned by the Red Dragons, and is part of an outdoor shopping mall. The basement apartment she rents is comfortable enough, being the typical wageslave affair. However, she still has access to all the entertainment options (including clubs) as she would from her primary residence. The drone staff prepares less high end meals than she is used to, but still much nicer than most people could ever afford as a 'second' residence. She also wears simpler clothes in this area, to blend in with the locals better. The neighborhood is low class, but it still has a sense of community to it, held together, in part, by the Triad. Security in the neighborhood, naturally, is very high, as the Triads tend to look down on people causing trouble in their territory.

Maintenance Shed Bunker
Comforts: Middle (3)
Entertainment: Middle (3)
Necessities: Low (2)
Neighborhood: Squatter (1)

Qualities
Under a Rock (-3) - When you emerge, you may be coming into a post-apocalyptic hellscape with only your Predator for all you know.
Fresh Meat (-3) - A nest of feral ghouls lives in these tunnels as well.
Worse Neighbors (-1) - A 9x9 cell holds their meetings in a abandoned warehouse nearby.
Donut Shop (-4) - A police precinct is located literally above your head. And these are the kind of cops that don't take bribes.
Rough Neighborhood    (-1) - Crime in this area is one level higher than normal.
Hotel California (-1) - Once you're in, you cannot leave, under any circumstances, for a preset period of time.
Escape Tunnel (3) - A hidden tunnel leads to the surface, instead of having to trek through the sewers.
Hell's Waiting Room (-2) - This place seems to drain any sense of joy from you, other than the thoughts of revenge.
Loud Neighborhood (-1) - Seems like people believe 11 is 'quiet' in this area. You'll want to turn off your cyberears when going to sleep.
Ambusher's Delight (-3) - The shed's spartan layout make it an ideal spot for ambushers.

Total: 0 LP (0 nuyen per month)
A sewer maintenance shed that was 'accidentally' written off the books, and then converted into an emergency living space, complete with shower, toilet, and other necessities. Despite how it sounds, one can actually live fairly comfortably here, with some entertainment to distract you. The food isn't as good as her other places, and she has to wear second hand clothes while she's here. The bad news? The bunker is located directly underneath a police precinct on the edge of Kowloon Walled City. But hey, the security is top notch, and who would really look for you underneath a police station?

Nuyen left: 1200

Contacts (10 free points)
Jenny J. Jones (2C/3L) - Fixer, Red Dragon Triad.
Jenny (or JJ, as she likes to be called) is a human female from the UCAS that has ended up working with the Red Dragon Triad in Hong Kong. Yeah, its a long story. No, she doesn't like to go into it. However, she does have a soft spot for Kitten.

Gremlin (2C/3L) - Street Doc
Gremlin is one of the rarities, a street doc who isn't slotting skillsofts and personafixes, and isn't a failure in some other field. Why he's on the streets, no one knows, but he's good at what he does, and he enjoys doing custom work.
« Last Edit: <05-09-12/1239:01> by Mirikon »
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Jian

• Chummer
« Reply #86 on: <04-12-12/1259:51> »
Looking for Work

New fella here, and just so people are aware, I've only played a smattering of Shadowrun before. I prefer magic-types, and I can probably get in a few posts a day. Right now I'm just trying to see what's available.

Cheers.  :)

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #87 on: <04-14-12/2003:01> »
Mirikon Mollen (AKA Iceblade)
Metatype: Elf (30 BP, Low-light vision)
Sex: Male
Lifestyle: High (1 month)
Nuyen: 15500
Notoriety: 0

Attributes (160 BP)
Body: 3
Agility: 4
Reaction: 4
Strength: 3
Charisma: 4
Intuition: 3
Logic: 2
Willpower: 4

Edge: 2 (10 BP)
Magic: 5 (40 BP)
Essence: 6.00

Initiative: 7
Astral Initiative: 6
Astral Initiative Passes: 3
Physical Wounds: 0/10 (-0 mod)
Stun Wounds: 0/10 (-0 mod)
Armor: 6B/6I

Active Skills (114 BP)
Dodge 2
Blades (Swords) 6(+2)
Pistols (Semi-automatics) 1(+2)
Spellcasting 5
Summoning (Water Spirits) 2(+2)
Counterspelling 2
Astral Combat (Weapon Foci) 3(+2)
Perception 1
Con (Seduction) 4(+2)

Knowledge/Language Skills (15 free skill points)
Magic Background 3
Safehouses 3
Tir Tairngir Peace Force Tactics 3
Corporate Security Tactics 3

Languages
Sperethiel N
English 3

Qualities (0 BP)
Magician (15 BP) - Swordmage Tradition. Magic 1, Cast spells, summon spirits, astral project
Mentor Spirit (5 BP) - Shark. +2 to Combat spells, Water spirits. When injured or injures opponent, must make Will+Cha(3) test to avoid frenzy.
Erased (5 BP) - Unwanted info disappears off the Matrix in a week
Trustworthy (5 BP) - Con skill raised by +1
Linguist (5 BP) - Halves learning time for languages, all language skills +2
SINner (+5 BP) - Tir Tairngir SIN, Colonel TTPF
Geas (+10 BP) - Blade Geas. Must be touching bladed weapon to fulfill geas
Geas (+10 BP) - Ritual Geas. Must train for 1 hour each day to fulfill geas
Addiction (+10 BP) - Moderate Alcohol Addiction

Magical Resources
Spells (30 BP)
Manabolt - Type: M, Range: LOS, Duration: I, Damage: P, Drain: (F/2)
Icebolt - Type: P, Range: LOS, Duration: I, Damage: P, Drain: (F/2)+3
**This spell is identical to the Flamethrower spell, but with the Ice elemental effect.
Combat Sense - Type: M, Range: T, Duration: S, Drain: (F/2)
**This spell has been limited so that it can only be cast on the caster.
Heal - Type: M, Range: T, Duration: P, Drain: (DV)-2
Astral Armor - Type: M, Range: T, Duration: S, Drain: (F/2)
Increase Reflexes - Type: P, Range: T, Duration: S, Drain: (F/2)
Ice Slick - Type: P, Range: LOS(A), Duration: I, Drain: (F/2)+3
Orgy - Type: M, Range: LOS(A), Duration: S, Drain: (F/2)
Frostsphere - Type: P, Range: LOS(A), Duration: I, Damage: P, Drain: (F/2)+5
Influence - Type: M, Range: LOS, Duration: P, Drain: (F/2)+1

Bound Foci (10 BP)

Magical Group - Tir Tairngir Ghosts (2 BP)
Initiation, Grade 1 - Group, Oath (4 BP) - Channeling Metamagic
Initiation, Grade 2 - Group, Ascetism (5 BP) - Centering Metamagic

Resources (65 BP) <325000 nuyen>
Frozen Wind (Katana) (62100 nuyen) - (STR/2+3)P, -1 AP, 1 Reach.
**Stacked Focus - Force 3 Weapon Focus. Add force to melee tests. Force 2 Centering Focus. Add force to initiate grade when Centering.
**Custom Look - Level 2. +2 to tests involving Reputation or intimidation. 1 Slot.
<16 dice to tests (13 Astral). 5P, -1 AP, 1 Reach>
Frozen Wind is the name of Mirikon's prized possession, a katana that has been customized to his designs, and has been enchanted as a weapon focus. The blade appears to be carved from unmelting blue ice, with veins of orichalcum running through it, and is razor sharp. When viewed through AR, an icy mist seems to fall constantly off the blade whenever it is drawn, and glowing sperethiel runes can be seen, naming the blade. The hilt has been molded to fit his hand perfectly.

Flamekissed (Ceramic Knife) (31175 nuyen) - (STR/2+1)P, Undetectable by MAD scanners.
**Sustaining Focus - Force 3. Sustain Health spells without penalty
**Custom Look - Level 2. +2 to tests involving Reputation or intimidation. 1 Slot.
<11 dice to attack. 3P.>
Flamekissed is the name of Mirikon's ceramic knife, which has been customized to his designs. The blade appears to have a reddish hue, and is razor sharp. When viewed through AR, the blade is constantly wreathed in fire whenever it is drawn, and glowing sperethiel runes can be seen, naming the blade. The hilt has been molded to fit his hand perfectly, and the knife has been enchanted as a Sustaining focus.

Stormtalon - Victorinox SmartStaff (4250 nuyen) - Simple Action (Free if linked to PAN) to change into one of several forms. Closed form has -1 Concealability.
<Depends on weapon. See WAR.>
Stormtalon is the name of Mirikon's Smartstaff, which has been customized to his designs. When viewed through AR, the weapon seems to crackle with electricity whenever it is held, and glowing sperethiel runes can be seen, naming the weapon. The hilt has been molded to fit his hand perfectly.

Moonlight (Gentleman's Vibroblade Swordcane) (3200 nuyen) - (STR/2+4)P, -2 AP, 1 Reach. -6 Concealability to determine true nature.
<13 dice to attack. 6P, -2 AP, Reach 1.>
Moonlight is the name of Mirikon's vibroblade sword-cane, which has been customized to his designs. The blade appears to blue-white hue, and, when viewed in AR, glowing sperethiel runes can be seen, naming the blade. In addition, the AR overlay constructs a 'trail' of white light in the path the sword takes that lingers for a couple seconds. The hilt has been molded to fit his hand perfectly.

Light (Cougar Fineblade Long Blade) (2000 nuyen) - (STR/2+2)P, -1 AP.
<11 dice to attack. 4P, -1 AP.>
Light is the name of Mirikon's Cougar Fineblade Longknife, which has been customized to his designs. The blade appears to made of forged gold, and is razor sharp. When viewed through AR, the blade is shining with a golden light bright enough to hurt the eyes whenever it is drawn, and black sperethiel runes can be seen glowing amongst the gold, naming the blade. The hilt has been molded to fit his hand perfectly.

Shadow (Survival Knife) (1150 nuyen) - (STR/2+1)P, -1 AP. Includes some survival gear.
<11 dice to attack. 3P, -1 AP>
Shadow is the name of Mirikon's Survival knife, which has been customized to his designs. The blade appears to stained with midnight black, and is razor sharp. When viewed through AR, the blade is constantly wreathed in a cloud of shadow whenever it is drawn, and glowing sperethiel runes can be seen, naming the blade. The hilt has been molded to fit his hand perfectly.

Yamaha Sakura Fubuki (4500 nuyen) - 4P, SA/BF, (1) RC, 10(ml)x4 ammo. BF treated as SA recoil. Folding Stock.
**Internal Smartgun - +2 to Ranged attacks. 1 Slot.
**Silencer - -6 to Perception to detect source of shot. 2 Slots.
80 rounds Armor Piercing Flechette (1280 nuyen) - +2 DV, Impact armor.
Hidden Gun Arm Slide (350 nuyen) - Free Action to bring weapon to hand.
<9 dice to attack. 6P, SA/BF, 1(2) RC, 10(ml)x4 ammo.>

Yamaha Sakura Fubuki (4500 nuyen) - 4P, SA/BF, (1) RC, 10(ml)x4 ammo. BF treated as SA recoil. Folding Stock.
**Silencer - -6 to Perception to detect source of shot. 2 Slots.
80 rounds Stick-n-shock Ammo (640 nuyen) - 6S(e), -half AP
Concealable Holster (75 nuyen) - -1 to Concealability
<9 dice to attack. 6S(e), -half AP, SA/BF, 1(2) RC, 10(ml)x4 ammo.>

Ruger Super Warhawk (500 nuyen) - 6P, -2 AP, SS, 6(cy) ammo.
30 Rounds APDS ammo (210 nuyen) - -4 AP
Speed loader x4 (100 nuyen) -    Load Revolver as complex action
<7 dice to attack. 6P, -4 AP, SS, 6(cy) ammo>

Flash-Bang x6 (180 nuyen) - 6S, -3 AP, 10m radius
B-116 Chemical Mine x4 (2200 nuyen) - Spreads Laes/DMSO mix over everyone in 10m
KM-18 Zweihander x4 (340 nuyen) - 14P(f), +5 AP, -1/m. 60 degree firing arc.

Lined Coat (900 nuyen) - 6B/4I Armor. -2 Concealability to items hidden underneath.
**AR Enhanced - Can display AR pictures
**Color Changing - Can change colors

Zoe Heritage Line (10400 nuyen) - 5B/4I Armor. Traditional Tir style.
**Carbon Boron Infusion - +1B/+2I Armor.
**AR Enhanced - Can display AR pictures
**Color Changing - Can change colors

Tegmentum (3200 nuyen) - 4B/1I Armor. Holowear
**Carbon Boron Infusion - +1B/+2I Armor.

Death Mask (275 nuyen) - 0B/1I Armor. Functional gas mask, +1 to Intimidation.
SecureTech PPP Forearm Guards (200 nuyen) - +0B/+1I Armor. Discrete
SecureTech PPP Shin Guards (150 nuyen) - +0B/+1I Armor. Discrete
SecureTech PPP Vitals Protector (200 nuyen) - +1B/+1I Armor. Discrete

Power Focus (50000 nuyen) - Force 2. Add force to Magic tests.
Magical Lodge Materials (2500 nuyen) - Force 5.
Combat Fetish (200 nuyen) - +2 to resist drain
Detection Fetish (50 nuyen) - +2 to resist drain
Healing Fetish (500 nuyen) - +2 to resist drain
Illusion Fetish (100 nuyen) - +2 to resist drain
Manipulation Fetish (300 nuyen) - +2 to resist drain

Transys Avalon Commlink (5000 nuyen) - Response 4, Signal 4
**Response (8000 nuyen) - Rating 6
**Signal (3000 nuyen) - Rating 6
**System (3000 nuyen) - Rating 6
**Firewall (3000 nuyen) - Rating 6
**Personality Software (100 nuyen) - Device has its own personality
Simrig (1000 nuyen) - Experience, record simsense
AR Gloves (250 nuyen) - Manipulate AR
Subvocal Microphone (50 nuyen)
Skinlink (50 nuyen)
Tag Eraser (150 nuyen) - Erase RFIDs
Pro User Suite (600 nuyen) - Analyze 4, Browse 4, Command 2, Edit 4
Eastern Tiger Palladium (6640 nuyen) - Armor 4, Biofeedback Filter 3, Medic 3, Track 4
Eurosoft Clavicula (4700 nuyen) - Decrypt 5, Encrypt 5
Tacsoft (9000 nuyen) - Rating 3
Empathy Software (3000 nuyen) - Rating 6. Add rating to social tests.
Mapsoft (Tir Tairngir) (30 nuyen) - Rating 6
Mapsoft (Seattle) (30 nuyen) - Rating 6
Mapsoft (Salish-Shidhe) (30 nuyen) - Rating 6
Mapsoft (Seattle Underground) (30 nuyen) - Rating 6
Mapsoft (Denver) (30 nuyen) - Rating 6
Linguasoft (Japanese) (2000 nuyen) - Rating 4
Linguasoft (Spanish) (2000 nuyen) - Rating 4
Linguasoft (Russian) (2000 nuyen) - Rating 4
Body Shop (500 nuyen) - 100/month subscription
Fetch Module (6000 nuyen) - Rating 3
Juhseung Saja (8235 nuyen) - Rating 3. Blackout, Black Hammer, Browse, Spoof, Track.

Fake SIN (Rahki Darkholme) (6000 nuyen) - Rating 6
Fake Weapons Permit (600 nuyen) - Rating 6
Fake Driver's License (600 nuyen) - Rating 6
Fake Escort License (600 nuyen) - Rating 6

Fake SIN (Roger Blackthorn) (4000 nuyen) - Rating 4
Fake Weapons Permit (400 nuyen) - Rating 4
Fake Driver's License (400 nuyen) - Rating 4
Fake Press Pass (400 nuyen) - Rating 4

Fake SIN (Stuart Grosse) (1000 nuyen) - Rating 1
Fake Weapons Permit (100 nuyen) - Rating 1
Fake Driver's License (100 nuyen) - Rating 1
Fake Escort License (100 nuyen) - Rating 1

Voice Mask (500 nuyen) - Change voice
OXSYS Artificial Gill (1000 nuyen) - Breathe underwater to 7m
Microtronica Azteca Spellslinger (10000 nuyen) - +1 to hit with LOS Indirect combat spells.
Timex Classic Watch (45 nuyen) - Displays AR figure to tell time, etc.

Dynamic Polarization Glasses (1925 nuyen) - Rating 4. Polaraziation of lenses changes
**Image Link - Display images from PAN
**Vision Magnification - 50x Optical zoom
**Thermographic - See infrared
**Ultrasound - See 3D echoes.

iContacts (1080 nuyen) - Rating 3. Display AR overlay over eyes
**Flare Compensation - Compensate for glare
**Vision Enhancement - Rating 3. Add rating to visual perception.
**Smartlink - +2 to Ranged attacks.

Earbuds (1030 nuyen) - Rating 3
**Audio Enhancement - Rating 3. Add rating to audio perception.
**Select Sound Filter - Rating 3. Isolate up to 3 sound groups.
**Spatial Recognizer - +2 to Perception to find the source of a sound.

Gecko Tape Gloves (250 nuyen) - Climb walls
GPS (200 nuyen)
Survival Kit (100 nuyen)
Grapple Gun (500 nuyen) - Shoot line 75m
Standard Rope (50 nuyen) - 100m
Medkit (600 nuyen) - Rating 6
Airfoil Suit (2500 nuyen) - Concealed wingsuit in clothes.

Harley-Davidson Scorpion (19150 nuyen) - +2 Handling, 15/30 Accel, 120 Speed, 2 Pilot, 8 Body, 4 Armor, 1 Sensor
**Morphing License Plate - Change plates
**Spoof Chip - Change vehicle ID
**Run-flat Tires x2 - Runs while flattened.
**Gridlink - Can run off Gridlink. 1 slot
**Gridlink Override - Spoof gridlink ID. 1 Slot
**Motorcycle Gyro Stabilization - +2 Handling to avoid a crash. 1 Slot.
**Vehicle Tag Eraser - Erase all RFID tags. 1 Slot

Tattoo (100 nuyen) - TTPF Special forces tattoo

Lifestyles (Counts as High, 12300 nuyen/month)
Primary - Elven District Penthouse
Necessities: Luxury (6)
Neighborhood: High (4)

Qualities
Ultramodern (+1) - All devices have rating increased by 1.
Fully Stocked Bar (+1) - Daily rations include hit of addiction du jour.
Friendly Neighbors (+1) - Neighbors willing to do small favors for him.
Well Made (+1) - Stay comfortable in all but most extreme conditions.
Security Conscious (+2) - Residents can always find full or partial cover.
Living By Committee (-2) - Neighborhood Association creates rules to live by.
No Privacy (Physical) (-3) - Large, curtainless windows allow easy visibility.
No Privacy (Matrix) (-3) - Observation via the matrix is easier than one might expect.
Nosy Neighbors (-2) - Neighbors are extra curious about what goes on.

Total: 20 LP (10000 nuyen/month)
Iceblade's primary residence is a multi-story penthouse suite in the Elven District of Seattle. He has real wood furniature, dines on only real food, and can take vacations to orbital resorts if he wishes, and he has a standing table in Hell at Dante's, as well as being able to get into any club he wishes. His household devices are kept bleeding edge, and he wears only the latest fashions. An elven maid takes care of the housekeeping. Includes a Eurocar Westwind 3000 for his 'civilian' use.

Secondary - Tarislar condo
Entertainment: High (4)
Necessities: Middle (3)
Neighborhood: Middle (3)

Qualities
Stocked Up (+1) - Food and water part of necessities raised by two levels.
Utramodern (+1) - Device rating raised by 1.
Fully Stocked Bar (+1) - Rations include hit of addiction du jour.
Well Made (+1) - Stay comfortable in all but most extreme conditions.
Ambusher's Delight (-3) - Unable to take full cover, three combat turns to find partial cover.
No Privacy (Physical) (-3) - Large windows allow easy view of interior.
Nosy Neighbors (-2) - Neighbors are very curious
No Privacy (Matrix) (-3) - Viewing the residence via the matrix is easy.
Network Bottleneck (-1) - Nearby hospital hogs bandwidth.
Friendly Neighbors (+1) - Neighbors will do small favors for him.
Worse Neighbors (-1) - An Ancients clubhouse is nearby.

Total: 10 LP (2000 nuyen/month)
This comfortable condo in Tarislar is two blocks from the Deireadh An Tuartheil hospital. To the neighborhood, Iceblade uses the place as a love nest/getaway for when he wants a change from his Downtown residence. He is something of an interest to the locals, both because he is a Tir nobleman, and because he will volunteer his time at the hospital when there's trouble in the area, using magical healing to help the doctors.

Secondary - Puyallup apartment
Comforts: Low (2)
Entertainment: Low (2)
Neighborhood: Low (2)
Security: Low (2)

Qualities
Utramodern (+1) - Device rating raised by 1.
No Privacy (Astral) (-3) - Astral conditions make viewing this area astrally easier.
Affiliated (-3) - The building is firmly in Ancients territory.
Friendly Neighbors (+1) - The neighbors here like Iceblade.
Green plan (-1) - Most of the power comes from solar panels on the roof.
Worse Neighbors (-1) - There is a Laesa safehouse next door.
Network Bottleneck (-1) - The Laesa safehouse runs a matrix crimes racket, taking up much of the bandwitdth.
Crash Pad (-1) - Iceblade has an agreement with the Ancients, allowing them to crash here while he's not here.
Workplace (-1) - There is a gym attached to the condo, enough for training purposes.

Total: 3 LP (300 nuyen/month)
This is a little crash pad Iceblade keeps out in Puyallup, near the Salish border. The Ancients control the territory, and provide security. As part of his security arrangement, Iceblade allows the Ancients to crash in his place, so long as they clean up after themselves, and clear out when he needs the place. This is where he goes when he needs a place to sleep in the midst of crimes.

Secondary - Downtown Converted Sewer maintenance locker
Comforts: Low (2)
Entertainment: Low (2)
Neighborhood: Street (0)
Security: Low (2)

Qualities
High Traffic (+1) - The entrance and exit are located in a busy shopping center
Hell's Waiting Room (-2) - There is nothing to do here. At all.
Affiliated (-3) - This bolthole was put together by the TTPF, and they monitor it.
No Neighbors (+1) - No neighbors around to bother you.
Donut Shop (-2) - A nearby business serves as a hangout for off-duty cops.
Under a rock (-3) - Faraday shielding means no matrix signals in or out.
Fresh Meat (-3) - There's a feral ghoul nest in another part of the sewers nearby.
Dug a Hole (+2) - The threshold to find him goes up by 2.
Workplace (+1) - There is a large area perfect for ritual space or practicing.
Building that Time Forgot (-1) - Rating of devices lowered by 1.
Green Plan (-1) - All power comes from discretely placed solar cells on the surface.

Total: 0 LP (0 nuyen/month)
A maintenance locker that was 'disappeared' from official records, and then converted by the TTPF into a comfortable, if not luxurious, safehouse for TTPF operatives in Seattle when they have to go to ground.

Contacts: 15 BP (+8 Free from CHA*2)
Major Vilesina Dalawe (5C/4L) - Tir Tairngir Peace Force Ghost
Shannaleth (3C/3L) - Talismonger/Bartender
Roxy Malone (2C/2L) - Fixer
Demona (2C/2L) - Smuggler
« Last Edit: <04-15-12/2009:05> by Mirikon »
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

theoretical_cat

• Newb
  • ((cave nerd))
« Reply #88 on: <04-14-12/2134:29> »
Hana is looking for work

Alias: Hana ("Flower")
Race: Elf
Nationality: UCAS (Seattle)
Karma Spent: 750 (karmagen)
Physical Description: 6' 1" (~1.85 m), dark brown hair (slightly past shoulders, often worn in a loose bun or tight braid), brown eyes, darkly tanned skin (natural hue, not actually a tan).  Pretty, but kind of average for elves.

Face adept with stealth skills, basically.  Full details under Spoiler tag.

I appreciate any suggestions to improve this character (as I'm new to the game) up until the point she begins play in a campaign.  Chummer keeps losing track of her skills, so I've given up on using it to count Karma--so corrections are also appreciated.  Please post any suggestions over in this thread.  You can also read backstory segments as I write them over here.

[spoiler]
Alias: Hana ("Flower")
Race: Elf
Nationality: UCAS (Seattle)
Lifestyle: Low (apt)
Karma Spent: 750 (karmagen)
Physical Description: 6' 1" (~1.85 m), dark brown hair (slightly past shoulders, often worn in a loose bun or tight braid), brown eyes, darkly tanned skin (natural hue, not actually a tan).  Pretty, but kind of average for elves.
Personality/background She was raised on the shiny side of the tracks, so to speak.  She had some specialized training in security (especially corp security) late in high school as preparation for work with a mega.  However, she realized what a terrible world she lived in, that corps ruled everything with no real limits, so rather than aiding the corporations, she ran away.  Annnnd ended up a shadowrunner, which is probably an even worse way to aid the corps.  As you can imagine, she's not too happy about that.
She has worked as a courier and for light B&E, never anything major before; however, her fixer is beginning to feel that she's ready for a real job, and will throw her into something where a face is needed.  (NOTE--she has fairly high loyalty from her fixer, and while he won't go too much out of his way for her, he will give her advice so that she has a chance of doing well.)
It's hard to tell what she's really thinking, because she's so good at pretending.  She has good control over her expression and body language (kinesics maxed).  However, she uses this "face front" almost exclusively around potential clients and people she doesn't know.  Over the course of continuing contact, she may actually loosen up a bit--if that would likely benefit her.

Other Info (from Chummer)
Movement: 10/25, Swim: 6
Notoriety: -1
Composure: 8
Judge Intentions: 12
Lift/Carry: 8 (75 kg/50 kg)
Memory: 6

Attributes
Body 3
Agility 5
Reaction 4 (5)
Strength 5
Charisma 5
Intuition 4
Logic 3
Willpower 3
Edge 2
Magic 6
Essence 6
Initiative 8 (9)
IP 1 (2)
Astral Initiative 8
Astral IP 3
Matrix Initiative 7
Matrix IP 1
Physical Damage Track 10
Stun Damage Track 10

Positive Qualities
(Low light vision)
Adept
First Impression (+2 DP modifier on Social tests during first meeting)
Mentor Spirit Moon Maiden - +2 dice on Negotiation tests. All other effects only apply to spells.
Negative Qualities
SINner (Julianne Miles)

Active Skills
Influence (group)4
Con4+Charisma
Etiquette4+Charisma
Leadership4+Charisma
Negotiation4+Charisma
Stealth (group)4
Disguise4+Intuition
Infiltrate4+Agility
Palming4+Agility
Shadowing4+Intuition
Athletics (group)2
Climbing2+Strength
Gymnastics2+Agility
Running2+Strength
Swimming2+Strength
Ungrouped Skills
Unarmed Combat4+Agility
Pistols4+Agility
Assensing2+Intuition
Pilot Ground Craft1+Reaction
First Aid2+Logic
Perception1+Intuition
Knowledge Skills
Street Gangs3+Intuition
Forensics2+Logic
Fences2+Intuition
History2+Logic
Security Procedures2+Logic
Security Design3+Logic
UCAS Politics1+Intuition
Club Music1+Intuition
Area Knowledge: Seattle2+Intuition
Language Skills
EnglishN
Japanese2

Adept Powers
PowerCostNotes
Voice Control0.5
Killing Hands0.5unarmed deals lethal damage
Kinesics 31+3 Social tests (make or resist); +3 to judge emotional state or intentions
Astral Perception1
Critical Strike 41+4 damage unarmed
Improved Reflexes 11.5+1 to Reaction, 1 extra initiative pass

Cyber/Bioware: None
Spells/Complex Forms/Programs: None

Gear (36,735 ¥*)
ArmorPrice
Urban Explorer Jumpsuit (color changing)675¥
Helmet100¥
Actioneer Business Clothes1,500¥
Chameleon Suit8,000¥
WeaponsPrice
Raecor Sting350¥
Colt America L36150¥
Yamaha Pulsar150¥
Weapon AccessoriesPrice
Flechette Rounds x1001,000¥
Regular Ammo x100200¥
Taser Darts x502500¥
Spare Clips (Raecor) x210¥
Spare Clips (Colt) x210¥
Concealable Holster x2 (1 ea)300¥
Silencer x2 (1 ea)400¥
TechPrice
Commlink**3,500¥
Glasses + ImageLink50¥
Contacts + ImageLink75¥
AR Gloves (rings)250¥
Subvocal Microphone50¥
IDs/LicensesPrice
Fake SIN 4 (Helena)4,000¥
fake license 4 x3 (guns, H)1,200¥
Credsticks x4100¥
ToolsPrice
Nanopaste Disguise (small) x21,500¥
Gecko Tape Gloves250¥
OtherPrice
Suzuki Mirage6,500¥
Lifestyle: Low (monthly)2,000¥
DocWagon Contract - Basic (yearly)5,000¥

Wallet: 5,765 ¥ of original 42,500 (17 Karma)

*Includes lifestyle, vehicle, etc.
**Commlink -- Erika Elite + Iris Orb

Vehicles
Suzuki Mirage
+220/502001641-6,500¥

Contacts
ContactC/L
XrisFixer3/3
NAMEStreet Mage / Healer1/3
NAMEBartender3/3
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-13-12/1844:15> by theoretical_cat »
Characters: Hana || Lexx
"Speak" {{comm}} Think «non-native language»

Lethe

• Omae
  • Every man dies. Not every man really lives.
« Reply #89 on: <04-16-12/1734:50> »
Jack Hampton, Male Orc, Age: 25

Jack lost his legs when they got infected after an accident in his teens. Growing up in the underground his parents were poor and didn't had health insurance. Staying at home he got excellent matrix abilities over the time, earned money with cracking software. Only three years ago was it, when he was finally able to afford some cyberlegs. He took advantage of it like no one else, being all over the town looking for business and trouble alike.

Character
Code: [Select]
======== Info ========
Street Name: CT, Name: Jack Hampton
Male Ork, Age 25, Height 175cm, Weight 72kg
Movement: 20/50, Swim: 5
Karma: 0, Street Cred: 0, Notoriety: 1, Public Awareness: 0
Nuyen: 13.000

======== Attributes ======== (170 BP + 70 BP)
BOD: 4 (5) AGI: 4 (8) REA: 5 (9)  STR: 3 (4)
CHA: 2 INT: 4    LOG: 3 (6)  WIL: 5
EDG: 2 MAG: 7    INI: 9 (13) IP:  1 (4)

== Derived Attributes ==
Composure: 7, Judge Intentions: 6, Lift/Carry: 9 (60 kg/40 kg), Memory: 11
Essence:                   2,00
Physical Damage Track:     13
Stun Damage Track:         11

======== Qualities ======== (0 BP)
== Positive Qualities ==
[ 5] Adept - he awakened at the age of 12 getting fast reflexes
[10] The Warrior's Way - he is not a bully, but he knows whats important to survive the underground
[10] Perceptive (+2 Bonus) - not just curiosity, nothing escapes him
[ 5] Restricted Gear 1 - he really got lucky getting a precious piece of [suprathyroid gland] once.
[ 5] Analytical Mind - 2+2=4.. braniac! +2 to Logic Tests, Software and Data Search
== Negative Qualities ==
[10] Augmentation Addict - he needs new implants! pronto!
[10] Day Job (20 hrs/week) - working as a matrix and hardware specialist, earning 2.500Y/month
[ 5] Prejudiced (Technomancer, Biased) - he is afraid of and therefore dislikes, what he can't understand
[10] Scorched (Tech) - first time VR was a nightmare, never again since then
[ 5] SINner (Standard) - he is a good citizen

======== Active Skills ======== (128 BP)
== Combat Skills == (24 BP)
[6] Automatics - he basically grew up with his first smg, carrying it around in a wheelchair cushion

== Physical Skills == (36 BP)
[1] Athletics Skill Group (1 free) - being disabled for quite some time limited his athletics abilities
+ Climbing, Flight, Gymnastics, Running, Swimming
[3] Outdoor Skill Group (1 free) - but even though, he was out there, whenever he had a chance
+ Navigation, Survival, Tracking
[1] Stealth Skil Group (1 free) - same as with athletics, not really the opportunity to learn anything
+ Disguise, Infiltraion, Palming, Shadowing
[4] Perception - got a talent for noticing things that doesn't want to be found

== Magical Skills == (4 BP)
[1] Arcana - fiddling here, twiddling there

== Social Skills == (0 BP)
[1] Influence Skill Group (1 free) - he is so much more interested in working with his electronics
+ Con, Etiquette, Leadership, Negotiation

== Technical Skills == (60 BP)
[4] Electronics Skill Group - yep he is, quite a natural
+ Computer, Data Search, Hardware, Software
[1] Electronic Warfare - a necessity to keep connected to the matrix or other stuff he could toy with
[4] Hacking - if nobody is looking, nothing good is left

== Vehicle Skills == (4 BP)
[1] Pilot Ground Craft - what comes around, goes around, or hovers...

== Acadamic/Professional Knowledge Skills == (4)
[2] Combat Tactics - picked up some experience along the last years
[1] Firearms - know what you are working with
== Street/Interest Knowledge Skills == (11)
[3] Data Havens - his second home
[2] Matrix Crimes - how to commit and prevent them
[3] Matrix Security Design - its your job after all
[2] Combat Biking Schedules - there was a time.... but he still likes it
[2] Area Knowledge: Seattle - he has been around
== Languages == (6)
[N] English - born and raised in the UCAS
[3] Japanese - only understanding some business phrases, at least so he claims
[3] Sperethiel - tried to impress the woman of his dreams

======== Initiation ======== (41 BP, 81Karma, 1BP=2Karma)
Joining Initiatory Group: 5 Karma
Grade 1, Ordeal: Oath, Metamagic: Masking, 8 Karma
Grade 2, Ordeal: Asceticism, Metamagic: Adept Centering, 10 Karma
Grade 3, Ordeal: Meditation, Metamagic: PP, 12 Karma
Grade 4, Ordeal: Asceticism, Metamagic: PP, 14 Karma
Grade 5, Ordeal: Meditation, Metamagic: PP, 15 Karma
Grade 6, Ordeal: Meditation, Metamagic: PP, 17 Karma

======== Adept Powers(11)========
[2.625] Combat Sense Rating: 7 (Adept Way)
[1.000] Enhanced Perception Rating: 4
[3.000] Improved Reflexes 3 (Adept Way)
[1.000] Improved Ability (Combat) (Automatics) Rating: 2
[0.250] Improved Ability (Non-Combat) (Computer) Rating: 1
[0.500] Improved Ability (Non-Combat) (Hacking) Rating: 2
[0.500] Improved Ability (Non-Combat) (Hardware) Rating: 2
[0.500] Magic Sense
[0.500] Multi-Tasking
[0.375] Mystic Armor Rating: 1 (Adept Way)
[0.250] Nimble Fingers
[0.500] Quick Draw

======== Contacts ======== (4 BP, CHAx2=4 free)
[C3,L1] Golden Eye: Or goldi for his friends, he has actually two golden eyes, cybered, and is the spokesperson of
CT's magical group. He is an augmented adept, like CT, but any details are secret. Quite an old grumpy dwarf,
unpatient, but benevolent. He introduced CT to Max.

[C3,L1] Max Allbright: Human, male, nothing else to know about him. CT didn't try to find out more and don't want
to anger him. For that he is too valueable. He brings the serious business to CT. High risk and high reward.

[259.092Y]======== Nuyen ======== (52 BP)

Gear
[189.425Y][4.00E]======== Cyberware/Bioware ========
[ 77.425Y][1.74E]== Cyberware ==
[  4.500Y][0.36E] Attention Coprocessor Rating 3 (Second-Hand)
[    750Y][0.30E] Cybereyes Basic System Rating 2
[      0Y][0] +Eye Recording Unit
[      0Y][0] +Image Link
[  4.500Y][3] +Vision Enhancement Rating 3
[  1.000Y][2] +Vision Magnification
[  1.000Y][3] +Smartlink
[    100Y][0] +Protective Covers
[  5.000Y][0.54E] Obvious Lower Leg (Left) (Second-Hand)
[  1.000Y][2] +Commlink (Transys Avalon)
[  6.250Y][2] +Radar Sensor Rating 4, Signal Upgrade 4
[    625Y][1] +Orientation System
[    250Y][1] +Datajack
[    450Y][6] +Armor Rating 3
[    150Y][0] +Cyberlimb Casemod Lower Leg
[    250Y][0] +Modular Plug-in Adaptation
[  1.250Y][0] +Skimmer Discs
[  5.000Y][0.54E] Obvious Lower Leg (Right) (Second-Hand)
[  2.000Y][2] +Olfactory Booster Rating 4
[ 10.000Y][2] +Nanohive Rating 2
[ 15.000Y][0] +Neural Amplifiers, Limbic Rating 3
[ 15.000Y][0] +Neural Amplifiers, Neocortical Rating 3
[    500Y][1] +Biomonitor
[    250Y][1] +Datajack
[    500Y][0] +Auto-Injector (Reusable) Rating 6
[    450Y][6] +Armor Rating 3
[    150Y][0] +Cyberlimb Casemod Lower Leg
[    250Y][0] +Modular Plug-in Adaptation
[  1.250Y][0] +Skimmer Discs

[112.000Y][3.13E]== Bioware ==
[ 30.000Y][0.60E] Cerebral Booster Rating 3
[ 12.000Y][0.72E] Muscle Toner Rating 3 (Second-Hand)
[ 10.000Y][0.15E] Sleep Regulator
[ 22.500Y][0.72E] Tailored Pheromones 3 (Second-Hand)
[ 15.000Y][0.10E] Enhanced Protein Exchange, PuSHeD
[ 22.500Y][0.84E] Suprathyroid Gland (Second-Hand)

[ 69.637Y]======== Gear ========
[  6.600Y]== Armor ==
[  1.600Y] Form-Fitting Full-Body Suit, +6/2
[    750Y] +Chemical Protection 3
[  1.200Y] +Nonconductivity 6
[    200Y] SecureTech Forearm Guards, +0/1
[    150Y] SecureTech Shin Guards, +0/1
[    200Y] SecureTech Vitals Protector, +1/1
[    900Y] Victory: Industrious Coverall, 5/4
[    200Y] +Carbon-Boron Infusion +1/2
[  1.000Y] +Chemical Protection 4
[    400Y] +Fire Resistance 4

[  9.450Y]== Weapons ==
[  3.600Y] Ares HVBR (DV: 7P   AP: -1   RC: 8  SA/BF/FA)
[      0Y] +[base]Stock
[      0Y] +[base]Shock Pad
[      0Y] +[base]Smartgun System
[  1.000Y] +[2]Electronic Firing
[    400Y] +[2]Gas Vent 3
[    300Y] +[1]Firing Selection Change, small mod
[     50Y] +[1]Skinlink
[    150Y] +[0]Tracker
[     50Y] +[0]Trigger Removal
[    650Y] Ingram Smartgun X (DV: 5P   AP: -   RC: 4  BF/FA)
[      0Y] +[base]Stock
[      0Y] +[base]Gas Vent 2
[      0Y] +[base]Smartgun System
[      0Y] +[base]Sound Suppressor
[  1.000Y] +[2]Chameleon Coating
[  1.000Y] +[2]Electronic Firing
[  1.000Y] +[1]Improved Range Finder
[     50Y] +[1]Skinlink
[    150Y] +[0]Tracker
[     50Y] +[0]Trigger Removal

[  2.576Y]== Ammunition ==
[    690Y] Spare Clip (IngramSmartgunX) x10
[      0Y] +Ammo: 32 Regular Ammo (Submachine Guns)
[    522Y] Spare Clip (IngramSmartgunX) x2
[      0Y] +Ammo: 32 Stick-n-Shock (Submachine Guns)
[  1.364Y] Spare Clip (HVBR) x4
[      0Y] +Ammo: 48 APDS (Battle Rifles)

[ 23.250Y]== Commlinks ==
[    100Y] Meta Link (1, 2, 1, 1)
[    200Y] +Vector Xim
[  5.000Y] Transys Avalon (6, 6, 6, 6)
[  8.000Y] +Response Upgrade 6
[  3.000Y] +Signal Upgrade 6
[  3.000Y] +Custom System 6
[  3.000Y] +Custom Firewall 6
[    150Y] +Hardening 6
[    300Y] +Armor Case 6
[    500Y] +Optimization (Analyze)

[    510Y]== Common Use Programs ==
[     90Y] +Analyze (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]
[     60Y] +Browse (Hacked) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Command (Hacked) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Edit (Hacked) Rating 6
[     90Y] +Encrypt (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]
[     60Y] +Purge (Hacked) Rating 6
[     90Y] +Scan (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]

[  8.250Y]== Hacking Programs ==
[    630Y] +Armor (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]
[  1.275Y] +Attack (Hacked) Rating 6 [Armor Piercing 3 (Hacked), Rust (Hacked), Targeting (Hacked)]
825Y] +Blackout (Hacked) Rating 6 [Targeting (Hacked)]
[    630Y] +Decrypt (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]
[    600Y] +Defuse (Hacked) Rating 6
[    600Y] +Disarm (Hacked) Rating 6
[    630Y] +ECCM (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]
[    630Y] +Exploit (Hacked) Rating 6 [Mute (Hacked)]
[    600Y] +Sniffer (Hacked) Rating 6
[    600Y] +Spoof (Hacked) Rating 6
[    630Y] +Stealth (Hacked) Rating 6 [Ergonomic (Hacked)]
[    600Y] +Track (Hacked) Rating 6

[    540Y]== Map/Data Software ==
[     60Y] +Datasoft (Maglock AR Blueprints) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Seattle) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (UCAS) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Cheyenne) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Sioux) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Tokyo) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Japan) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Portland) Rating 6
[     60Y] +Mapsoft (Tir Tairngire) Rating 6

[  1.800Y]== Other Software ==
[  1.500Y] +Agent (Hacked) Rating 6
[    300Y] +Empathy Software (Hacked) Rating 6

[    830Y]== Sensory Gear ==
[     30Y] Earbuds Rating 3
[    300Y] +Audio Enhancement Rating 3
[    200Y] +Select Sound Filter Rating 1
[    100Y] +Spatial Recognizer
[     50Y] +Skinlink
[      0Y] Handheld Sensor
[    150Y] +Laser Microphone 3

[  4.061Y]== Odds ==
[     75Y] Concealable Holster
[    250Y] Gecko Tape Gloves
[    600Y] Medkit Rating 6
[    150Y] Respirator Rating 6
[     20Y] Metal Restraints x1
[      1Y] Plastic Restraints x10
[     25Y] Security Tags x5
[      5Y] Stealth Tags x20
[    150Y] Tag Eraser
[     60Y] Data Chip x60
[    500Y] Tool Kit (Electronics)
[    500Y] Voice Mask
[  1.200Y] Autopicker
[    500Y] Grapple Gun
[     25Y] 50m Standard Rope

[    free]== Vehicles ==
[ 25.000Y] Rover 2068 (SUV) Handling 1, Accel 20/35, Speed 140, Pilot 2, Body 13, Armor 10
Sensor 6, Signal 5, Device Rating 3
[      0Y] +Amenities, High
[      0Y] +Anti-Theft
[      0Y] +Off-Road Suspension
[      0Y] +Passenger Protection Rating 2
[      0Y] +Vehicle Sensor
[  1.200Y] +Radar Rating 6
[  1.500Y] +Camera Neutralizer Rating 6
[    600Y] +Non-Linear Junction Detector Rating 6
[  2.500Y] +Personal Armor Rating 5
[  1.300Y] +Enhanced Image Screens
[  2.000Y] +Gun Port x4
[  1.000Y] +Run Flat Tires x4
[    650Y] +Clean Car Coating
[    750Y] +GridLink
[  2.000Y] +GridLink Override
[  1.000Y] +Morphing License Plate
[    500Y] +Spoof Chip

[  9.600Y]== IDs/Licenses ==
[  4.000Y] Fake SIN (Vince Kimbley) Rating 4
[  1.600Y] +Fake Licenses Rating 4 (Weapons[SMG], Concealed Carry, Ammunition[SnS], Smartgun)
[  1.600Y] +Fake Licenses Rating 4 (Programs, Implants, Bounty Hunter, Drivers)
[      0Y] Real SIN (Jack Hampton)
[  1.200Y] +Fake Licenses Rating 4 (Weapons[SMG], Concealed Carry, Ammunition[SnS], Smartgun)
[  1.200Y] +Fake Licenses Rating 4 (Programs, Implants)

[  2.200Y]== Lifestyles ==
[  2.000Y] LakeSidePenthouse, 1 month, 10 LP = 2.000Y/month - its not important WHERE you live, but HOW you live!
+Comforts:Middle, Entertainment:High, Necessities:Middle, Neighborhood:Low, Security:High
+Ambusher's Delight[-3], Rough Neighborhood[-1], Poor Condition[-1], Trigger-Happy Landlord[-1]
Jack has the whole upper floor of an old four story building just for himself, which lies
in a small settlement near Lake Ballinger in Snohommish. Being almost only one very big room,
it has a wide open architecture. That old building has a bad isolation and Jack regularly
falls victim to outside weather conditions. After starting a quarrel about this with the
landlord, Jack gets frequently admonished by him, who seems to have lots of fun picking on
the poor ork. The only advantage of having such an counteractive landlord is the increased
security under his supervision. Whenever possible Jack goes out and enjoys all the
entertainment life has to offer.

[    200Y] Safehouse, 1 months, 2 LP = 200Y/month
+Comforts:Squatter, Entertainment:Street, Necessities:Low, Neighborhood:Street, Security:Middle
+Network Bottleneck[-1], Rough Neighborhood[-1], Poor Condition[-1], Defective CHN[-1]
A nearby backup place in the Redmond Barrens registered to Vince Kimbley.

======= Free Safehouses =======
Permanent Safehouse, Low Lifestyle in Portland/Tir Tairngire + Basic Gear Bag
+Hasty Exit [2LP], No Neighbors [1LP], Inconspicous Housing M+P [4LP], Privacy Screen A+M+P 1 [3LP]
Permanent Safehouse, Low Lifestyle in Tokyo/Japan + Basic Gear Bag
+Hasty Exit [2LP], No Neighbors [1LP], Inconspicous Housing M+P [4LP], Privacy Screen A+M+P 1 [3LP]
Permanent Safehouse, Low Lifestyle in Cheyenne/Sioux + Basic Gear Bag

Basic Gear Bag
+Fake SIN Rating 4,
+Fake Licenses Rating 4 (Drivers, Weapons, Concealed Carry, Smartgun, Programs, Implants
+Ingram Smartgun X, 10 Clips Regular Ammo, 2 Clips APDS
+Yamaha Growler (used 50%)
+Lined Coat, Form Fitting Full-Body Suit
+Electronics Toolkit, Medkit Rating 6
+Credstick with 627Y

Overview
======== HouseRules ========
400BP + 35BP Qualities + 50BP Nuyen + 2xCHA Contacts + 1 free skill group level in athletics, influence, outdoor, stealth
Essence Loss only reduces max magic/resonance, initiation+groups allowed, powerpoint instead of a metamagic for adepts
free vehicle 40kY, 3 free safehouses with gear bags
20BP Metatype + 240BP Attributes + 0BP Qualities + 128BP Skills + 41BP Initiation + 52BP Nuyen + 4BP Contacts = 485BP

======== Dice Pools ========
23 : Perception 4 + Intuition 4 + Enhanced Perception 4 + Attention Coprocessor 3 + Perceptive 2 + Limbic 3 + Gear 3
18 : Automatics 6 + Agility 8 + Improved Ability 2 + Smartlink 2
16 : Hardware 4 + Logic 6 + Improved Ability 2 + Neocortical 3 + Pushed 1
16 : Hacking 4 + Program 6 + Improved Ability 2 + Neocortical 3 + Pushed 1
16 : Software/Data Search 4 + Logic 6 + Analytical Mind 2 + Neocortical 3 + Pushed 1
15 : Computer 4 + Program 6 + Improved Ability 1 + Neocortical 3 + Pushed 1
12 : Navigation 3 + Intuition 4 + Limbic 3 + Orientation System 2
12 : SocialSkills 1 + Charisma 2 + Tailored Pheromones 3 + Empathy Software 6
11 : Arcana 1 + Logic 6 + Neocortical 3 + Pushed 1
10 : Tracking 3 + Intuition 4 + Limbic 3
10 : Palming 1 + Agility 8 + Nimble Fingers 1
10 : Pilot Ground Craft 1 + Reaction 9
 9 : Infiltration/Gymnastics 1 + Agility 8
 8 : Disguise/Shadowing 1 + Intuition 4 + Limbic 3
 8 : Survival 3 + Willpower 5
== unskilled ==
16 : Medkit 6 + Logic 6 + Neocortical 3 + Pushed 1