NEWS

Shadowrun 6E Homemade Character Sheet

• 6 Replies

Shadowhack

• Newb
  • We live in a dystopian society right now.
« on: <09-14-19/2318:47> »
I made a very generic character sheet for 6e. It is based off of the official sheet but I've made a few adjustments, and yes what I think were some corrections. I acknowledge that it is very plain but it is functional and I wanted to contribute something. This one is not fillable but I am working on a fillable version.

The goal was to try and re-arrange the official sheet so that more of the things you would need in a combat situation are on the first page. The second page has contacts and equipment that are not really needed for a firefight in the streets or the astral. Suggestions are welcome. I am going for functionality over style for now.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #1 on: <09-15-19/0514:52> »
Ah neat. Note to self, try to use the fill-tools to make my character with this one.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #2 on: <09-17-19/0319:35> »
Where's a heart emoji when you need it! O_O Going to use this and tell my brother to use it for his samples.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Shadowhack

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-19-19/1518:55> »
Ok I noticed a couple of errors in the last version I posted. This is version 1.2 of the form fillable character sheet and it should have no errors. You should be able to scroll down in all of the boxes except for the ones with lines, and those I think you can just keep typing until done so space should not be a problem unless you print it out. Please let me know if there are any other errors.

Note to moderator: I couldn't replace the previous version. Can you place this in the original post?

Upcoming sheet projects: Sheets for each archtype, Cheat sheets.

Dangermaus

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <09-19-19/1602:36> »
Very nice Character sheet Shadowhack, I don't play 6e but I saved it in case my group decides to switch editions.

Shadowhack

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <10-22-19/0056:58> »
I adjusted this character sheet again. This one is set up as rows of data instead of one big text box. It also counts the nuyen you spend on gear. Just make sure you use the cost box for all of your gear and it will add up the nuyen for each category of gear and keep a running total of all gear nuyen on the bottom of the 2nd page.

I kept the same font for the logo but tweaked it a little bit. The file is to big to post here because of the formulas I put into the sheet to add the gear costs so I am adding a link to the file in my Google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16dK0XdO8r4IlEK_kbmLgebkb-C-JxT6m/view?usp=sharing

Ajax

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <10-22-19/0126:22> »
Loving the new sheet, but it lacks space for Skill Specializations, Knowledge Skills, and Language Skills.

You've also switched the Condition Monitors from individual boxes to single lines. This makes it a little awkward to black out the extra squares.
« Last Edit: <10-22-19/0129:00> by Ajax »
Evil looms. Cowboy up. Kill it. Get paid.