NEWS

[IC] Prelude: Sky

• 160 Replies

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #135 on: <01-04-17/1647:06> »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 13th - The Barrens]

Sky shrugs "Maybe. But it starts with doing business with people you should avoid, then where does it go? You start doing the bad sort of business? Where does it end? Even if I don't believe honour should regulate all aspects of life, it's still a word that one should keep in mind."
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #136 on: <01-04-17/2330:11> »
Don't get me wrong.  Scouts crazy and apparently more dangerous that we though, what with her twisted ideas of pranks.  But would you rather her be running free?  Maybe working for someone dangerous to the community.

I don't know.
  He shrugs.  I guess I'd rather have her on a leash with the people here instead of roaming free.  But enough of that, Scout won't bother you at the bar anymore.  I would suggest investing in a better lock or 10, though.  You are staying so this isn't a good bye dinner it's a the day is saved dinner.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #137 on: <01-05-17/2138:29> »

Sky grumbles "She's an adept. No amount of lock would keep her away. The only place she belongs in is a grave. Or in a ditch somewhere. Maybe a mental institute. I'll have a spirit close-by at all time until it happens, with orders to smoke her no questions asked if she shows up."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #138 on: <01-05-17/2320:08> »
Isac sighs.  Scout has a reputation for being a bit crazy with her stunts, but she's not exactly known for trying to kill people and failing.  I know you probably don't want to hear this but hearing the story I think...I think she might actually like you.  I'm not sure if I'm not MORE worried about that though.

Isac wipes him mouth and leans back.  You want desert?
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #139 on: <01-07-17/1343:45> »

Sky snorts "If that's how she likes people, I don't want to see how she hates them." She shakes her head, then declines the desert: she doesn't really feel like eating at the moment.

"I suppose I'd best go see Gunderson sooner rather than later..."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #140 on: <01-07-17/1620:20> »
I'll give you a ride, Isac offers.

When you get to The Next Round Jacob is still there but no sign of Scout.  Gunderson is in his usual corner.  When you have a seat he passes over the com link and ownership automatically registers for you.  I have some more work tomorrow 800 hours, a little ritual magic and some tracking if you are interested.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #141 on: <01-07-17/1639:02> »

Sky takes the 'link, and listens, but frowns "I don't know a thing about rituals so I hope you don't plan on me performing the ritual..."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #142 on: <01-08-17/1711:37> »
[spoiler]Check out the OOC page if you want to name your team I'm about to combine groups.[/spoiler]

No.  The guy running the spell said he needed 3 other awakened to do whatever he is doing so you're one of them.  He will give you the details of the job based on what the ritual discovers.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #143 on: <01-08-17/1733:30> »

Sky shrugs "Alright, I'll negotiate for the other job tomorrow then. How much does participating in the ritual pays?"

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #144 on: <01-09-17/1918:53> »
You'll meet the team at 800 hours we can discuss details then.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #145 on: <01-09-17/1922:14> »

Sky grumbles a bit, then shrugs "Fine. See you tomorrow then." At that, she steps away and exits the bar, not forgetting her new 'link. 'Link she'll spend a few hours configuring as she likes. As much as she can like this piece of plastic anyway, which is not a lot.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #146 on: <01-21-17/0109:45> »
You get out of the dune-buggy and walk up to the double doors of The Asylum.  After a short hallway clearly designed for crowd control you enter a large dance floor and stage with a bar stuck into the corner almost as an after thought.   In the corner a spiral stairway leads up to a mezzanine that overlooks it all and provides the only seating in the establishment.  An ork bartender is doing inventory but looks up as you come in.  He looks at you for a moment, pauses for a beat and cocks and eyebrow up.

Uh, we're closed right now.  Something I can help you with?

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #147 on: <01-21-17/0119:14> »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Barrens]

Sky nods "I hope so. I'm looking for Jack." She frowns "Or Jake?"

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #148 on: <01-21-17/0125:50> »
Gunderson sent you then?  We were told there would be more of you.

He comes around the bar and motions you over to an elevator set in the wall.  He swipes his wristband over it and the door opens.  Jacks waiting for you on the roof.  Take this to the top, there will be a hallway and some stairs at the end.  Don't open any of the doors in the hall.  Jack keeps all sorts of dangerous shit up there.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #149 on: <01-21-17/0129:14> »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Sky shrugs "Sė. The other one told me he had a delivery to make before." She follows, grumbling once the bartender has explained about the dangerous shit "Charming..." She takes the elevator, following the instructions. And refraining - more or less easily - to peak in the astral on the way to Jack.