NEWS

Product Idea

• 13 Replies

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« on: <02-02-17/1713:33> »
Who else wants to see Dunkie plushies? I'd buy two for my nieces.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1 on: <02-02-17/1842:44> »
My idea for a product is a book for technomancers...

Plushies for Shadowrun?  I'd want a horrible bug spirit plushie, or maybe one of Harlequin looking smug.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

&#24525;

« Reply #2 on: <02-02-17/2028:02> »
Drone plushies? Hellhounds maybe? :)

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <02-02-17/2229:18> »
1:6 scale action figures with attached game rules.
--- Wait a minute...

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #4 on: <02-03-17/0542:19> »
1:6 scale action figures with attached game rules.
--- Wait a minute...

Are you some kind of digital hedge-mage, or a tasty computer sandwich?
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <02-03-17/1233:16> »
Former
I work in the tech industry and follow the Goddess.

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <02-05-17/0549:17> »
Who else wants to see Dunkie plushies? I'd buy two for my nieces.

If Dunkie plushies become a thing, then Loffy plushies have to follow, just so life imitates art . . .

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #7 on: <02-05-17/1513:56> »
If Dunkie plushies become a thing, then Loffy plushies have to follow, just so life imitates art . . .

Why wait;D
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <02-05-17/1742:23> »

Why wait;D

Nice! I only thought of this because my main character has a Loffy plushie, but the speaker in it is worn out from age. So instead of "roaring" when she squeezes it, it makes a sound more like Bart of the Farting Hippo mixed with the anguished screams of the damned. Lofwyr knows she has it, and HATES it.

Much later on, she converts it into an adorable backpack for her son. The mental image of a little golden haired elf boy scampering about with a plush version of Loffy's head flopping around as he runs is never not funny.

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Mephisto

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <02-06-17/2033:48> »
Until Lof has enough cleared from his schedule that he can spend 2 minutes contemplating his displeasure, at which point, the block these folks live on becomes a smoking crater...

Who's laughing then (besides Lofwyr and I)?

Muahahaha!

Uh... ;p

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #10 on: <02-07-17/1845:06> »
Until Lof has enough cleared from his schedule that he can spend 2 minutes contemplating his displeasure, at which point, the block these folks live on becomes a smoking crater...

Who's laughing then (besides Lofwyr and I)?

Muahahaha!

Uh... ;p

If he can get to her kid, he can have at it.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #11 on: <02-11-17/2230:20> »
NEVER assume that a Great Dragon who is the head of one of the ten biggest corporations in the world can't get to someone if he feels sufficiently motivated. The fact that the kid isn't already a tasty snack is not due to them being out of reach, but that getting to them is inconvenient enough that he'd have to make a big thing about doing it, or hire someone to do it. The moment it goes beyond 'minor annoyance' to something worth dropping nuyen on, though...

And FYI, saying, even in the shadows, that you can't be gotten is a good way to make people WANT to get you. Either the people you annoyed, or someone looking to get a solid from them.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

MijRai

• Ace Runner
  • Kane's Understudy
« Reply #12 on: <02-12-17/0137:17> »
Always remember; if you remove all plot armour and pit two beings against each other, the 40+ Strength super-dragon with a couple dozen points of Magic and all those other fun toys is prooobably going to win.  Just sayin'. 
Would you want to go into a place where the resident had a drum-fed shotgun and can see in the dark?

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <02-12-17/1820:21> »
NEVER assume that a Great Dragon who is the head of one of the ten biggest corporations in the world can't get to someone if he feels sufficiently motivated. The fact that the kid isn't already a tasty snack is not due to them being out of reach, but that getting to them is inconvenient enough that he'd have to make a big thing about doing it, or hire someone to do it. The moment it goes beyond 'minor annoyance' to something worth dropping nuyen on, though...

And FYI, saying, even in the shadows, that you can't be gotten is a good way to make people WANT to get you. Either the people you annoyed, or someone looking to get a solid from them.

Tam isn't that annoying...yet.  Only one of her kids has managed to become that annoying, and being eaten by a GD would have been a kinder fate than what he got. Poor chummer...