NEWS

Finding the SR books in UK

• 4 Replies

Mr T

• Newb
« on: <04-15-15/1545:34> »
Hi all,

Just started roleplaying again after many years off and want to get back into SR. Ive bought the core rules but im having real problems finding any UK/Euro stockists of the newer 5ed books.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Also is the Augentation book a reprint as i can find a version but it has a different cover to the one on this site.

Thanks in advance.

Toby

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <04-15-15/1637:49> »
Hey Toby, welcome to the Forums!

I'm hoping that some of your fellow UK-based members might chime in, but I was able to do a quick search and came up with Grim Tree Games as a possible online source for you...they seem to have a pretty good selection of current SR titles.

Regarding Augmentation, pretty sure that you're looking at one of the 4e printings (no equivalent released for 5e).

Pixie

« Reply #2 on: <04-15-15/2315:04> »
Hey there Toby!

Whereabouts in the UK are you?  You might have a gaming store closer to you than you realize.  I know there's an adage that "Travelling 100 miles in the UK is like travelling 1 hour in the US," but there might still be some surprise.

Sterling

• Omae
  • Dragged in by the credstick
« Reply #3 on: <04-16-15/0257:58> »
Hi Toby

As you can probably tell from my username and avatar (and the fact I can spell correctly  :P) I'm also in the UK.

The attached link will take you to Esdevium Games' website and their directory of all the FLGS that they supply:

http://www.findyourgamestore.co.uk/

If you really are too far to conveniently travel then I can recommend Grim Tree Games (see the post above for the link), they have often had books and other supplements available that I couldn't get hold of locally.

edited to add: Failing all of that then there is always <shudder> Amazon.

« Last Edit: <04-16-15/0300:54> by Sterling »
"His name is Sterling. He’s an ex-pat Brit making a living as a fixer and a hacker in Metropole. He’s a rare blend of upstanding and fun...(so) listen to his experience."
>>Data Trails, p.82

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4 on: <04-16-15/0940:32> »
And in London there's the Ork's Nest (you can look it up on the matrix).  they have a lot of roleplay books, including at that time (it's been a while since I visited them as I'm not from the UK) 4th edition.  So I assume they will now have 5th, and if not, they should be able to order them.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"