« Reply #15 on: <06-13-11/0238:48> »
Bah!

Human Centipede or GTFO.

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #16 on: <06-13-11/0809:43> »
Your Munch-Fu is weak.
Let me introduce BINKY, HORSE(Man) of the Apocalypse . .

Full Description is here:
http://forums.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=23096&view=findpost&p=714247
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #17 on: <06-13-11/1200:05> »
Death rides him, however.  :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <06-13-11/1555:58> »
Well, Death would be a Great Form Master Shedim with Force:YES in shadowrun, so i will let that one fly . .
Otherwise, Binky, in SR, IS Death un/re/incarnate with what i have had done to him ^^
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #19 on: <06-13-11/1751:38> »
Sorry Stahl, partial inner joke, which you may be in on after all.

Death's horse in the Discworld series is named Binky.  He gave his (Adopted) Granddaughter a "My Little Binky" doll.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Teknodragon

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <06-14-11/0144:59> »
Idle question, Stahl: Does Binky TALK LIKE THIS?
Life is short, the night is long, and we still have ammo.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #21 on: <06-14-11/0221:09> »
Fixed it for you.  Death has a different font.

Better question, does he sound like lead slabs falling onto a marble floor?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <06-14-11/0709:05> »
Well, Death would be a Great Form Master Shedim with Force:YES in shadowrun, so i will let that one fly . .
Otherwise, Binky, in SR, IS Death un/re/incarnate with what i have had done to him ^^
Where do you think i got the name from? :P *snickers*
Fixed it for you.  Death has a different font.

Better question, does he sound like lead slabs falling onto a marble floor?
If Binky is not using his Hover-Mode, yes, at about 1t of weight, he DOES sound like that when moving.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #23 on: <06-14-11/1255:54> »
So Binky sounds like Christopher Lee?  Cool!

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Orkimedes

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <06-16-11/1839:21> »
Bwa ha ha! Binky! So good.

As for cyborgs and rigging a body and so forth, so much fun. And so much crazy! Haven't been back to the cyborg rules in a while, but don't they have to use clone or children's brains, so they can adapt enough to the body and the horror and the body horror, to be useful? You can't just drop your own brain in as far as I remember.

I've been meaning to experiment with a full body prosthetic replacement, using just the cyberlimbs, delta level, and an infinite budget, for awhile now. I want to make Raiden as he appears in MGS4. They worked real hard to make him cool, and they succeeded!

As for the AI slumming in the meatside, I heard of someone's idea for that. An anthroform drone with full syntheskin disguise, so it appeared alive. And dressed like a film noir detective, and worked as PI to keep the body's maintenance up. Cool idea.

The vampire/cyborg/cyberzombie is pretty disgusting. I envision it as a robotic arachnid with stabby-blood draining legs. And it knows magic. God. There are/were cyberzombies that could cast magic, weren't there? Or was that just in the novels due to writer's fiat? Also scary.

But here's my idea; AI is working with a company, but figures out they're playing him and are going to dissect him. Is locked on their servers. Sneaks into the medical wing's mainframe, and finds the CEO's wimp clone, made for spare parts. Has the autodoc install biodrone rigging implants in it, occupies the implanted commlink, and takes off! Now he has to understand this whole "living", meat experience. Like how to eat. And wear pants. Groovy.

JimJungle

• Chummer
  • I Keep My Ham Sliding...
« Reply #25 on: <06-17-11/0308:32> »
Since were on the topic of doing crazy things with tech, what about using bioware and genetech to fuse 2 or more metahumans together? Chimeara. Frankenstien's monster. Could you take a troll's body and add a bunch of human arms and maybe a couple heads to it? Keep in mind this is all for fun, with no real game play. You can already grow a clone of yourself and use it for organs, so couldnt you use the same clone for its arms and legs? Has any Megacorp been doing any Umbrella type experiments with this? Bio-Weapons and the like.