NEWS

Miltech And Spy Games

• 3 Replies

Zen Shooter

• Newb
« on: <12-18-10/0949:15> »
Both of these appear on War!'s jackpoint page. What do we know about them? Are they going to be PDF only releases, or full-sized books? After the new equipment in W!, what's left to put in Miltech? I'm excited about Spy Games, but I think they should have called it The Great Game, instead.

Mäx

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <12-18-10/1009:52> »
Both of these appear on War!'s jackpoint page. What do we know about them? Are they going to be PDF only releases, or full-sized books? After the new equipment in W!, what's left to put in Miltech? I'm excited about Spy Games, but I think they should have called it The Great Game, instead.
Spy Games will be full book
Milltech speck will be a PDF only realease containing all the gear that couldn't fit into WAR.
All this info and more can be found in the upcoming product post in producst sub forum
"An it harm none, do what you will"

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <12-18-10/1305:13> »
The Great Game has too much baggage IMO for a book that is not focused on that particular adventure. SG is fine since it's also a nice play on the fact that this is a gaming supplement.

thalandar

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <12-29-10/1916:53> »
I for one think there WASN'T enough gear in War!, so I am glad to see a PDF coming out.  As far as spy games, all i can say is this:  It will be mine...oh, yes it will  ::)