NEWS

[OOC] Virtual Underworld 93 Planning Thread

• 134 Replies

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #75 on: <08-30-13/1944:51> »
Everyone's a late joiner when they jump in, TDM.  Read a few pages back, maybe get a read on the poster's IDs and backgrounds.  If you have a particular plot in mind - personal or something 'run' - post about it here, ask for volunteers, that sort of thing.  Otherwise, well - dip in, talk about current events (SR-wise), and have fun.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #76 on: <08-30-13/2015:03> »
Hell, if your char's really a druid, she should be really curious why there seems to be a grove in Seattle.  Even if she isn't, she'd be curious, because the way most druids act in England, she'd be wondering why nobody'd shot them all yet.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #77 on: <09-02-13/1438:35> »
Alright, thanks for the advice. I've been sitting back and watching things unfold for the last few days, both to get into y'alls storyline a bit more and to figure out what's happening with Belisama. And hey, at least she has the excuse of that dang wizgang for going missing for a few days after joining.
“Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who sticks his nose out-of-doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.”

Speech | Thought | Matrix | Astral

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #78 on: <09-02-13/1458:37> »
Oh, eventually, Siouxsie's "odd jobs" list will get him in Belisama's area of operation. But there's a few things ahead of it on the list.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #79 on: <09-03-13/0514:24> »
Sweet, definitely colour me interested in that.
“Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who sticks his nose out-of-doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.”

Speech | Thought | Matrix | Astral

SpyroD

• Newb
« Reply #80 on: <09-12-13/1128:14> »
Hi Chums,
As per my post on IC thread, as you may argued I'm only an european try to shine some light in that part of the continent, there is full of movers and shackers and no one occuping the spot (or no one visible), hence I'll post something as my fixer and as one of my beloved NPC (Pixel, that strange Pixie, that it).
As my characted told in the IC thread I don't want anyone play my games here if no characters really want (I have some small jobs perhaps), what I'm try to do is dig infos around and take some speculative talk about some events may or may not be happening and from there proceed where the game guide us ;)
If nothing happens I thing I'll continue to post something only happening in my mind  with those characters ;D
Hope there is nothing wrong with that

WrongConcept

• Chummer
  • "This demonstrates my stupidity"
« Reply #81 on: <10-09-13/0040:00> »
Soooo im planing on making a Run to do a little of search for my Character, the concept is simple, Wrong was left Quadraplegic by a seemingly ramdom attack at a Bus on chicago, he has info and he wants answers. So he will hire runners.

Here is the Run:

OOC: Crash and Burn
« Last Edit: <10-09-13/0102:05> by WrongConcept »
"Welcome to the Shadows... We bake cookies on tuesdays and prepare for mass murder on saturdays, we do rest at sundays to start murdering on Monday... WHY?! my thats a stupid question, because mondays suck!" -Mad Gunner Brian

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« Reply #82 on: <02-26-14/1058:18> »
So this is where I let my inner character run free and such without having to worry to much about getting back in records time to post the next stuff, eh?  Hmmm...going to have to look into this!

Nightmare

• Chummer
« Reply #83 on: <03-10-14/1035:38> »
Hey, I'm wondering, could I post a bio I want to use for one of my games here for some "Shadow talk" additions?

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
« Reply #84 on: <03-10-14/2217:46> »
I'd recommend creating a new thread for that.  I'd also suggest posting something to the extent of the full VU93 biographies - see Street Legends for VU93 and its attendant Shadowtalk Additions.  Hit the link to the Wyrm in my .sig to get an example of a finished one...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Nightmare

• Chummer
« Reply #85 on: <03-11-14/2008:26> »
I'd recommend creating a new thread for that.  I'd also suggest posting something to the extent of the full VU93 biographies - see Street Legends for VU93 and its attendant Shadowtalk Additions.  Hit the link to the Wyrm in my .sig to get an example of a finished one...

That's what I was planning on doing, though the bio was going to be similar in form and date to the Dawkins Group format used in 10 Jackpointers with additional insights to the character included ahead of time to help familiarize people to her.

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #86 on: <04-24-14/0113:40> »
I hope my character profile is okay >.>

I suspect it would ICly tick off a few people.
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
« Reply #87 on: <04-24-14/0534:31> »
I think it would amuse a bunch of us ...
Pananagutan & End/Line

Kylen

• Omae
« Reply #88 on: <04-25-14/0145:38> »
Oh god....I actually like the character concept.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - Tolkien

"F*** subtle." - Dresden

SlowDeck

• Ace Runner
  • How do people add personal text under their name?
« Reply #89 on: <04-25-14/0307:26> »
I either did something right... or something so wrong it's right  :D
"Speech" Spirit/"Astral" Thought/"Subvocal" Matrix/"Commlink" "Totem" [Time/Date] <<Text&email>>