NEWS

[IC] VU93 -- October -- SRMs 04-01 through 04-04 and CMP 2011 Missions

• 41 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <11-04-11/2019:52> »
>>>>>[Different strain of HMHVV, MJ, any Meta can end up a Ghoul. I keep away from the Matrix as much as I can, not my area but yeah it's not hard to use it to get work for those who want to hide what they are. I'm open about it. Best thing you can do negotiating with ghouls, bring dinner.]<<<<<
-- Chrona (00:15:23/11-04-73)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #31 on: <11-07-11/1241:01> »
>>>>>[When dey gonna haz a Prop fer da Redmond Barrens?]<<<<<
-- Big Murphy (11:40:11/11-07-73)
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #32 on: <11-07-11/1316:41> »
>>>>>[When property tax doesn't mean the money you pay to the local cholos to make sure you're not knifed in your sleep.]<<<<<
-- Mercedes (14:14:27/11-07-11)

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #33 on: <11-07-11/1347:41> »
>>>>>[The day after Sirrug pays it a visit like he did down in Cali.]<<<<<
--Iceblade (14:15:38/11-07-11)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #34 on: <11-07-11/1649:47> »
>>>>>[Ah Redmond, I'm not sure I'd want it any other way!]<<<<<
--Smiley (16:50:23/11-07-11)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #35 on: <11-07-11/1705:59> »
>>>>>[Yeah, Smliey, dat de truff.  Jus' t'inkin' 'bout da folks what ain't orky tough like mez an' da fambly.]<<<<<
-- Big Murphy (16:55:59/11-07-73)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #36 on: <11-07-11/1708:50> »
>>>>>[You've never seen the Astral side of Glow City, then. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me if someone wanting to cause trouble for KE (and by extension Ares) started showing toxic shamans abroad how nasty the astral is there. And the Azzies may be looking to get rid of some of the toxics in the Yucatan now that there's peace there...]<<<<<
--Iceblade (18:40:50/11-07-11)
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #37 on: <11-07-11/1713:27> »
>>>>>[I don't know about the taste of Astral (Well, except for that horrible clear soda they were trying to sell years ago, BLEH!), but there are Toxics in the Glow City and the Rats Nest.  Sometimes they come out and cause problems.  Sometimes civic-minded people see to it they don't cause too many problems.  One of the worst jobs I ever did involved the Rats Nest and a Toxic Shaman there, I made sure to study up a bit more on them since.  Luckily my employer was handy to settle the situation.]<<<<<
-- Money Johnson (16:13:00/11-07-73)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Smiley

• Omae
  • Full of bad Lulz
« Reply #38 on: <11-07-11/2211:34> »
>>>>>[Oh I know what it looks like in the astral. Not exactly pretty I'll admit. But you know, easy and free squats to lay low are plenty. Abandoned warehouses for last minute concerts and parties too. Better yet, I'm getting nearly all my fresh vegetables in the Plastic Jungles. When I'm pissed, I can always roam around the Jackal's Lantern and beat the crap out of a few Helloweeners walking around near the place (how convenient that they don't remember anything). Not to forget the surprisingly cheap booze and the occasional set at the Skeleton, we just love playing in that place. Hell, I may not live there but that's where I am most of the time, with the exception of my weekly visit to the Powerline in Bellevue. Anyway, nice districts always needs shitholes to make them look great! I'm pretty happy with how Redmond is right now.

Hahaha! Money, would that explain the nasty Toxic Pixie Shaman bite and the funny story that goes with it?]<<<<<
--Smiley (22:11:01/11-07-11)
"Fun? Frag yeah! Always is when that involves a bucket full of drek!"
-Smiley

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #39 on: <11-07-11/2339:39> »
>>>>>[I've seen what crawls in the shadows back there. Which is why I don't go in there anymore without a plan and lots of back-up.]<<<<<
--Mercedes (00:37:27/11-08-11)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #40 on: <11-08-11/0955:45> »
>>>>>[The Toxic Pixie.  OK, I was hired to hire other people to check out some strange things going on with some restaurants (You might recognize some news reports having a pattern, if so, you have a good Data Search Program!).  Well, a few of the research teams I hired got sloppy with their "Background Check" on their Mr. Johnson and their Firewall, and the Toxic Pixie was able to track me somehow, got me, probably some magic drek.  Anyhow, she decided to take me on face-to-face.  Luckily, I was with a drek-hot magician who was able to counterspell everything she threw at me, and she decided to get up close and person and started biting.  I, um, didn't have a shirt on at the time (Don't ask), and she got a nice lock on my shoulder for a good bit until I could get to a straight razor and pried her off.

The worst part was the person I was with laughing the whole time instead of helping after the magic got thrown around and the biting started.]<<<<<
-- Money Johnson (08:54:12/11-08-73)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #41 on: <11-25-11/1316:39> »
>>>>>[Back to the political game, Brackhaven was cornered about Prop 23, and oozed out of the question quite nicely.  He's a piece of drek, but I haven't seen a move like that since my Political Sciences classes in University.  The soundbite that everyone's probably seen is only half the story, he was hammered by the newsies and some supporters of the Ork Underground Movement.  Never lost his smile, never faltered, nothing.

Days like that, I want to do extensive dental damage to the rat bastard.  Still no word on how the other parties are going, but their jobs are lining up more and more, and biz is getting hard to arrange due to lack of low-end talent that's willing to take a job where shooting isn't involved.  All-Father I feel old.]<<<<<
     -- Money Johnson (12:16:06/11-25-73)

#ThisTaserGoesTo11