Shadowrun General > Gear

The Krime Katalog

<< < (12/12)

Beta:
The low accuracy on a lot of Krime weapons had kept me away from them.  But I was just finishing off a rigger and realized that in some circumstances drones use their sensor rating instead of the weapon accuracy,  at which point who cares about the weapon accuracy?   And if you are using the Swarm program, the Swarm gets +1 limit per additional drone in the Swarm.  Small, cheap, drones can't carry larger guns, so the high damage of a lot of Krime weapons fits into this strategy perfectly.

And speaking of drones, the Krime Screamer doesn't list a drone size, more use the Rigger 5 style indication of available body for modification.   I'm thinking that with the body of 2 it would be a small drone, and that the speakers would take up one mod slot so it would be body 2(1).

Make sense?

cuidaBeja:
I've got one for you, CanRay!

I had the players run a mission where they needed to recover a luxury car from a scrap gang (very loosely based on the Corvids from Brigador). They had an in, since my Rigger (we switch out GMs) has both a party van and had dealt with these people in the past, so they were able to enter under a peace flag.

Getting out, there were various groups of angry men on bikes (they slowed that with some tactically places explosives places during their alleged shopping trip) and the bigger threat; several gates in the maze scrapyard with a couple Krime Escalation guards.

The decker was able to spot them pretty early on, and when. Things got hot she bricked was just able to brick all of them in time. I had one guy get mad and try to javelin the van as it drove under though. Turns out throwing an RPG is pretty hard though and he collapsed the gate behind the party.

I've also had some Yakuza carry "concealed" Krime Chatters in a different campaign, but that wasn't actually the real threat present (they weren't Yakuza anymore they were bugs)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version