NEWS

GAD-Con (Games & Dice Con), May 24-25th, 2013, White Marsh, MD

• 5 Replies

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« on: <05-13-13/1330:17> »
A new convention in the Baltimore area at the Hilton Garden Inn in White Marsh, MD (5015 Campbell Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21236).

On Saturday the 25th I'll be running an introductory "Welcome to the Sixth World" session at 2 PM, and mission CMP 2010-02 "Copycat Killer" at 6 PM.

Convention website: http://www.jestergamesmd.com/
"Dog says to always wear your seatbelts, kiddies."
Missions Freelancer (CMP 2015 - The Tennessee Suite 1-4)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <05-20-13/0656:37> »
Damn...would have like to check this out, but have last games of the kids' soccer season happening.  Maybe next year.

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #2 on: <05-20-13/1015:48> »
Yes, the organizers do seem to have a bit of a PR issue. It doesn't help that this is the same weekend as Balticon, one of the larger and more stable & successful science fiction conventions. (Not that there's much gaming at Balticon, but a fair few SF fans are also gamers.)

If you're close by, AJ, I've started running Missions down at Games & Stuff in Glen Burnie twice a month. Feel free to PM me for details.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <05-22-13/1116:53> »
Thanks - might try to get down for one.  I live up in York, so the commute (~1 hour each way) is a touch on the long side.  However, I've been looking for an "excuse" to get down and check Games & Stuff out for some time now.

Belker

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • The Butcher
« Reply #4 on: <05-22-13/2049:58> »
There's another con in Lancaster in the fall that I'm tentatively set to run games for - "Save vs. Fear", October 11-13.

Also, Games & Stuff will probably do something for the 5th edition launch.

Stay tuned.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <05-22-13/2217:46> »
Well, that's rather interesting. Wasn't aware of the con in Lancaster...now on my calendar. Look forward to any info regarding the 5e launch at Games & Stuff.