NEWS

5th edition help

• 3 Replies

TechnoGolem

• Newb
« on: <02-07-16/0744:30> »
Long - I started getting back into Shadowrun near the end of 4th edition. I bought a few books before I heard 5th edition was coming out so I decided to hold off on 4th and wait until 5th edition was released. Due to various things going on in my life I was unable to start getting anything until recently. I ordered the 5th edition book and decided to see what else was out for 5th. This is where I ran into problems. This site seems to mix 5th and 4th edition books together and I thought a few didn't even mention what edition they are. So could someone clear up my confusion and point me to a list of the 5th edition books.

Short - Looking for a complete list of just the 5th edition books and material.

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <02-07-16/0820:57> »

Lorebane24

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <02-07-16/2149:13> »
One of the more reliable ways to discern 5th ed from 4th ed is that 5th ed books have a big red S, while 4th ed books have a big green S on the cover.
The power of the Tri-Horse!

TechnoGolem

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <02-09-16/0739:33> »
One of the more reliable ways to discern 5th ed from 4th ed is that 5th ed books have a big red S, while 4th ed books have a big green S on the cover.

Thanks for the tip. This helped a lot.

I'm really surprised that they don't have a complete list of their books on the website. That alone would help people know what is out there and would help prevent people from being discouraged about buying the books.