NEWS

Looking for Game (Online preferred)

• 3 Replies

Deliverator

• Chummer
« on: <06-20-11/1535:39> »
I'm pretty new to shadowrun, and haven't done much RP in the last few years but I would really like to get back into it on a regular basis. Can't find a consistent game here in town so I thought online would be the best bet.

9amJedi

« Reply #1 on: <06-23-11/0816:43> »
Hi, actually just jumped on the forums to search for a player or two.  I'm starting an online SR4 game, using Skype and Gametable.  Have 4 players so far, and am looking for a couple more.  Game is scheduled for Fridays, 7-10ish EST.  Game site is http://9amjedisonlinesr4game.weebly.com/.  It includes links to the programs we'll be using, as well as a brief premise on the home page, the beginning of the first session on the "So Far..." page, and character creation guidelines on the Corkboard page.

If this sounds like it might work for you, my email is on the home page as well.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <06-23-11/0944:52> »
I was interested until the no gear and amnesia... Good luck with your game though you've ut the site together well!

9amJedi

« Reply #3 on: <06-25-11/1535:55> »
No worries, I figured the premise wouldn't appeal to everyone.  I'l be sure to post for the next game, though.

Everyone else, the game is full.  Thanks to those that showed an interest.