NEWS

LFG - Louisville Ky

• 7 Replies

zvengland

• Newb
« on: <03-27-17/1838:53> »
Looking for some folks for a 5e group. Already have myself and a friend so 2-4 people would work out. I am able to GM, but open to the idea of someone else taking the reins if there is interest. Able to host at my place, can look at rotating if need be. My friend and I both are experienced in the game and have GMd previously. Players need not be experienced, just want some good roleplayers!

Also at present we are looking at playing Monday evenings around 6ish. Perhaps earlier, but can work with schedules. Maybe aim for every other week, but can work that out with the table as a whole.

prismite

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <04-25-17/1326:10> »
Dangit ... wish I still lived in the 'ville.

Let me know if you have trouble finding a group, I know people that still play and might be able to point you in the right direction!
Want to join a skype game on R20 on Sundays? PM me!

Lewis Greywolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #2 on: <05-08-17/1153:54> »
Still looking for players in Louisville?
Louis "Graywolf" Ray
Freelancer
SRM Missions Writer
Catalyst Demo Team

catrone3

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #3 on: <06-14-17/0505:48> »
I don't know if OP or worldeater are still looking for players in louisville. but I run a game every other week in louisville at Heroes. We just recently changed it to saturdays starting at 4, arrival as early as 3:30. I GM it, you can hit me up if you are interested.

Lewis Greywolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #4 on: <06-14-17/1137:08> »
Hey Omae, I am absolutely still looking for a gaming group. I'll send you a message.
Louis "Graywolf" Ray
Freelancer
SRM Missions Writer
Catalyst Demo Team

TriOpticon

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <06-22-17/1023:08> »
I am on Fort Knox and posted a separate message to see if there are others.

If you had openings, I am not sure I could make every other Saturday, unfortunately.

Rottendeeds

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <08-22-17/1944:58> »
I am also in Louisville and looking for a GM. We have 2 other players that would be interested as well if your still looking for players?

Lewis Greywolf

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #7 on: <10-22-17/1951:44> »
We have 9 in the local group right now but we are working on starting up a second campaign so we can bring in some more players. The current group (a Denver based campaign) is playing at Hero's Comic's every second Saturday. The new campaign, set in Seattle, will run on the other two weekends a month, either Sat or Sun TBD. We are using Facebook to post news and to role-play out "in character" posts. New players need to send me or catrone3 a message and we will get you an invite to the group.
« Last Edit: <10-25-17/1949:47> by worldeater888 »
Louis "Graywolf" Ray
Freelancer
SRM Missions Writer
Catalyst Demo Team