NEWS

Forum appearance weirdness

• 34 Replies

The Seven

• Chummer
  • It only is paranoia if you can't prove it.
« Reply #30 on: <09-25-11/0121:53> »
Not sure if this particular problem has been reported/addressed yet, and I'm not even sure how to describe the 'weirdness' of the looks for me now. So I'll just post a screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/SlGkJ.jpg

Any insight?
[the7 | abyssus abyssum invocat]

Quote from: Batou
Quote from: Major Motoko Kusanagi
What the hell did you use?
Your standard issue big gun.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

The Seven

• Chummer
  • It only is paranoia if you can't prove it.
« Reply #32 on: <10-05-11/1855:57> »
Which theme are you using?

Sinful Silver.
[the7 | abyssus abyssum invocat]

Quote from: Batou
Quote from: Major Motoko Kusanagi
What the hell did you use?
Your standard issue big gun.

Cryonic

• Newb
« Reply #33 on: <12-14-11/2327:37> »
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but saw other issues about layout in this thread, so thought I'd add my 2 bits. As you can see in the attached image, the layout for the user information that is on the left isn't always large enough so the next post in the thread is caused to be over to the right relative to the previous post.
I'm guessing from looking at this that the block that holds the user information needs to have a minimum size that is set by the amount of information present (name, role, forum rank, avatar, etc...).
This is with Firefox 8 on WinXP.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #34 on: <12-15-11/0017:41> »
I'm not sure if this has been reported or not, but saw other issues about layout in this thread, so thought I'd add my 2 bits. As you can see in the attached image, the layout for the user information that is on the left isn't always large enough so the next post in the thread is caused to be over to the right relative to the previous post.
I'm guessing from looking at this that the block that holds the user information needs to have a minimum size that is set by the amount of information present (name, role, forum rank, avatar, etc...).
This is with Firefox 8 on WinXP.
Unfortunately, that's a theme that I don't have access to update. The default JackPoint theme should be working correctly, though.