NEWS

Big Fun wid da Big 'Un [Sidethread for Street Scum]

• 34 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #30 on: <03-15-15/1459:53> »

Well - feel free to come with us and try to lift something... I don't know about most people, but I dream about a good shower with real soap for a while now. Oh... and Shampoo... Shampoo is divine!  it is difficult to have good long hair on the streets.
If I ever have a chance to live in a real home with hot showers and robotic servants... I'll totally do it I don't care what most people live like I want to live like the big fish!

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <03-16-15/2250:15> »
"Ahm, just to prevent a bad misunderstanding: are we talking about lift like carry something heavy, or lift like steal something? Would like to clear that, before we enter the dragon's den..."
speech   thought      "matrix talk"   <<message>>    whisper   foreign language

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <03-16-15/2334:58> »
"HAPPY HOLI!"
You hear a young boy shouting, but it's already too late. A bucket full of water splashes down on Scipio.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <03-17-15/0121:52> »
You know... take something that does not rightfully belong to you.... 

He giggles at Scipio - you seem to be a lot quicker than the rest of us.
« Last Edit: <03-17-15/0124:02> by gilga »

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <03-17-15/2306:03> »
His clothes were wet, his hair was wet, even in his shabby sandals there was water. He blinked and wiped the drops out of his eyes. Wow, he got me quite well. If I get my hands on you, you little piece of drek... "Well, happy Holi to you to, a**hole!", he shouted in the direction the water came from. "We should get away from here, unless you guys also to be showered by some little brat...". He grinned. Man, if all my wishes would come true this fast...
speech   thought      "matrix talk"   <<message>>    whisper   foreign language