Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Any info on the Italian edition?

(1/3) > >>

Gianan:
(Sorry if off topic, I didn't know where to write.  I hope there's someone from Catalyst who can clarify things a bit.)

So, I've been waiting the Italian edition of 6E since it's been announced... more than 3 years ago.
I've written to the Italian publisher (Wyrd edizioni), their official answer (to me and other people) is that they sent the final materials to the American publisher (so I guess CGL) last November,  in order to have their approval and start printing and shipping.
But they received no answers from CGL,  even after several reminders, so they can't do anything.

Since I'm starting to distrust Wyrd edizioni (for a couple of reasons),  could you confirm if this is actually true?

If that's the case and you don't want to deal with Wyrd anymore you have my understanding (they slept on the licence for 3 years after all),  I just want to know what is happening...  if you're looking for another publisher,  if everything is stuck,  if you just don't care,  I don't know.  Just any update please

Banshee:
Can't give you an official CGL answer, but I can tell that as a freelancer and errata team member there has been no discussion with us about an Italian edition and we were included in discussion for both the German and French translations.
That certainly doesn't mean it's not in the works though, just that we are not being included if it is.

taranion:

--- Quote from: Banshee on ---Can't give you an official CGL answer, but I can tell that as a freelancer and errata team member there has been no discussion with us about an Italian edition and we were included in discussion for both the German and French translations.
That certainly doesn't mean it's not in the works though, just that we are not being included if it is.

--- End quote ---

Have you been involved in the Brazilian/Portuguese translation?

Gianan:
Thank you Banshee, any info/clue is appreciated  (and more than we had in 3 years lol).

Just for clarity, in which phase of those German and French translations were you involved?  Like, before the actual translation for giving guidelines, or after the translation to make a final check?

Banshee:

--- Quote from: taranion on ---
--- Quote from: Banshee on ---Can't give you an official CGL answer, but I can tell that as a freelancer and errata team member there has been no discussion with us about an Italian edition and we were included in discussion for both the German and French translations.

--- End quote ---

Have you been involved in the Brazilian/Portuguese translation?

--- End quote ---

Have not seen anything there either

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version