NEWS

Front Line Mind cyberware suite, OP?

• 18 Replies

Pap Renvela

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <03-18-16/1807:27> »
The Little Hornet is cheap enough and is all the cyberdeck most deckers need.

adzling

« Reply #16 on: <03-18-16/1840:11> »
a Little Hornet would fit his budget quite well in place of the suspect Stealth Dongle jammed into his headware.

KraakenDazs

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <03-18-16/1853:07> »
Even after years, that sent me back to core.

I guess you are right. It doesn't say that you can't get used grade cultured ware. I guess I have been relying on chummer for too long (no used cultured bioware option).
Yeah the big thing is that the book even says "used" doesn't have to mean "ripped from someone's body," and then I think they introduced omega-grade for those that protesteth too much about it.

Agree to both, ShadowRun has decks and deckers, not comlink hacker bums. Now, cheaper decks and more money for runs will help this.

Well to be faire OMEGA -grade is an optionnal rule so it's subject to GM approbation, but indeed, if we include the ''official'' optionnal rules, it could be argued that your Cerebral booster isnt a Shiawase cerebral booster tailored to your genetics, but a Chihuahuase Cerebral Booster tailored to your genetics. :P
Maybe, just maybe, concrete and Plasteel are MEANT to armor our planet, and not harm it, omae. Hydroponics can nourish our needy. And i assure you nuclear energy's been involved in getting you that fancy 'ware, chummer.Our mistake? Trading Wisdom for Greed. - Dögan "Babyface" Kross

Pap Renvela

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <03-18-16/1853:54> »
a Little Hornet would fit his budget quite well in place of the suspect Stealth Dongle jammed into his headware.

With Perfect Time, Overclocker, Quick Config and modifying the Array to 6-3-1-1 you'll always have a have a 7 in whatever you need it.