NEWS

Player looking for 5th Ed game Online

• 2 Replies

-Slyde-

« on: <01-23-16/1712:58> »
Hoi Chummers,

I've been a huge fan of shadowrun since my introduction of it back in 3rd edition. Played with a local group back then, had a ton of fun, but like most things life took over and prevented further play. Now I'm back into the game since picking up several of the books and I find myself in the interesting situation of my local group isn't interested in playing/running the game.

So I come to here in search of a group who is willing to pick up a newbie 5th ed player. I figured an online group would be easier to get hooked up with as I'm fairly flexible in term of availability.

So if your willing to have me along for your team, please drop me a message back. Thanks for reading.

-Slyde

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <01-25-16/1939:39> »
Have you looked into http://www.reddit.com/r/runnerhub? Its the oldest, and best, of the reddit Shadowrun living communities. You make a character on hubgen and once approved you can sign up for games as they're posted.
There's always one PC who just can't go with the flow.  They have to have something that sets them apart.  Something blatantly obvious to everyone who plays with them.

-Slyde-

« Reply #2 on: <01-26-16/0849:49> »
I looked into Runnerhub, but the way it is set up isn't to my preference. I would prefer something more consistent and scheduled over just whatever happens to be posted up that works with my own schedule.