NEWS

BattleCorps--a question (or several).

• 4 Replies

Wraithian

• Newb
« on: <01-06-12/2004:19> »
Hey folks, new to the forum, old to Shadowrun (played in 1st, been a GM since early 2nd edition).

I have a question regarding BattleCorps, since Shadowrun4 links their site, in what I assume would be an, "official," shop sort of way.

Any body have any contact information for these folks?  I ask because I placed an order, 3 day shipping.  My stuff should have been here today, and it is not.  Also, they state that they have removed all items, or marked items with an asterisk, that are out of stock so as customers are not inconvenienced.  But yet, I look at my order, and it says one book I ordered is still being processed, while the other says it isn't in stock but will be processed when it gets into the warehouse.

I've e-mailed them, given them their requested 2 day response time, and have heard nothing from them.  I e-mailed them again this morning. 

If anyone has any sort of alternate contact info for this company, I'd be very appreciative to have it.  Is BattleCorps blowing me off, or is something up that I'm not aware of?  Otherwise, I guess my next step is the Better Business Bureau and/or the Federal Trade Commission.

Thanks, all.  :)

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <01-08-12/0936:18> »
What address did you use to e-mail them?
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Wraithian

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <01-08-12/0938:39> »
Thanks, PeterSmith, for your reply.

The address I sent to was customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com, the one on their web site.

**Edit**  Well, I just logged on to my account at BatlteCorps, and it says, "Shipped," as of yesterday.  Though, it doesn't tell me what has shipped.  Also, this is still beyond the three days I paid for, so I'd still like to contact them since they're blowing off my e-mails.

Thanks again for everyone's help.  If you have any further contact details, I'd love to have them.
« Last Edit: <01-08-12/1435:33> by Wraithian »

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <01-09-12/1017:46> »
The address I sent to was customerservice.catalyst@gmail.com, the one on their web site.

Good, I've heard folks complain (over at the BattleTech forums) about not getting responses, and they're using an outdated e-mail address.

Also, this is still beyond the three days I paid for, so I'd still like to contact them since they're blowing off my e-mails.

You are aware that the time quoted for shipping is just for shipping, it's not the start-to-finish for the process? As for the "blowing off" part, let me shake a few trees, see what drops.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

Wraithian

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-09-12/1100:27> »
Thanks a lot, Peter, I appreciate it.  I'm not so much irritated on the length of the process as much as I am the lack of communication.