Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #31 on: <04-26-16/1239:44> »
[spoiler]
Perception: (Perception 1 + Intuition 5(6) = 7): 7d6t5 4 Limit 10
If it's visual:
Visual Perception Dice (Glasses 1): 1d6t5 0 No change
If it's aural:
Hearing Perception Dice (Ear Buds 2): 2d6t5 2  He can hear a pin drop in a sound dampened room while listening to music and singing ;P
If it's Matrix:
Matrix Perception: (Computers 6 + Logic 5(7) + TM 2 + Spec 2 = 17): 17d6t5 5 Limit 6
[/spoiler]
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #32 on: <04-26-16/1255:04> »
[spoiler]
Perception (Visual) 5 (+2) + Intuition 4 + Hawk Eye 1 [Mental 5]: 12d6t5 4 [1, 6, 3, 2, 1, 4, 5, 6, 2, 3, 3, 6]

What was the result of the Intimidation test?[/spoiler]

[Spoiler] You all succeded hard. [/Spoiler]
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <04-27-16/2031:57> »
[Spoiler]The dwarf is about to cast Fireball! Roll intative then act as you will.[/Spoiler]
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <04-27-16/2154:26> »
[spoiler]Initiative Roll: 1d6 2 + 4 equals a whopping 6 initiative for Zen. You caught him with his pants down, GM: no spirits or alchemical preparations or anything. Sigh.
[/spoiler]

"Scatter," Zen muttered in warning to his teammates as he extended his magical protection over them. It wouldn't do much good against a fireball, however. Their best chance was to take out the shaman before he took them out, With that strategy in mind, Zen summoned plucked at the strands of mana in the air, trying to exert influence over the dwarf. "SLEEP," he commanded silently into the astral... but then he watched helplessly as the mana (probably) bounced helplessly off the dwarf's aura.

[spoiler] Zen is casting a Force 5 Stunball centered on the Shaman, on the condition that this does not hit any of his allies. He'll also try to catch the other two gangers in the blast if he can... basically Zen slings a Force 5 Stunball while exercising common sense, is what I'm saying.
Casting Force 5 Stunball: 14d6t5 2. Bleh. Terrible. They're resisting with Willpower, so I don't think that's going to hit the dwarf. Maybe one of the gangers, though?
Drain Roll: 14d6t5 3. I take 2 Stun for my trouble. If this amount of Stun would put me past overflow (I'm assuming he's going last due to poor initiative), I'll probably go back and spend Edge or something, but for now we'll just let the crappy rolls stand as-is.
So, that takes care of Zen's Complex Action. With his Free Action he's declaring Counterspelling protection on his allies (he probably did this way earlier, and if we can just from now on consider him to always be protecting his allies unless otherwise stated, that'd be cool). If possible he'll also try to move to cover. If that Fireball's coming at him, he'll use whatever that fancy interrupt action is (from Run and Gun? don't have it, if so) that lets you try to get out of the way of area attacks like area spells and grenades. If he has enough initiative to use it... which he might not.
Also, GM, did my spirit's assensing tell me anything? I'd like to know if my Magic is higher or lower than the shaman's, in particular.[/spoiler]
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #35 on: <04-27-16/2233:50> »
[spoiler]
As before...

Free Action: Run
Complex Action: Melee Attack (ganger with the biggest gun)

If it becomes relevant, here's the initiative and attack rolls. Feel free to incorporate it in GM text so you don't have to wait for me to post in initiative order.
Initiative: Reaction 6 + Intuition 4 + 3d6: 10+3d6 25 [6, 5, 4]

Unarmed Attack: Agility 6 + Unarmed Combat 6 (+2) + Superhuman Psychosis 1 + Charge 2 [Physical 7]: 17d6t5 7 [1, 6, 5, 1, 6, 4, 4, 1, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 4, 6, 3]
If the attack hits, the DV is 8P+net hits, AP0, Reach 0. If the unresisted DV is greater than the NPCs Physical Limit, or 10+, he gets knocked on his ass.

Where did the elf woman with the baby end up going after I stared here down? My character doesn't particularly care, she's just some random nobody, but he's not a sociopath and will beat these guys up if for no other reason than the fact that they inconvenienced him.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <04-27-16/2236:09> by Herr Brackhaus »

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <04-27-16/2237:01> »
[spoiler]'Dee Init: 4d6+8 21
'Dum Init: 4d6+8 14
Jenny Init: 1d6+8 12
Pass 1 the drones take two take aim actions. Jenny uses 2 simple actions to tell each one to shoot the ganger they're aiming at ('Dee at the vocal one, 'Dum at the other).
Pass 2, the drones shoot (IRF drops possible Medium Range to Short):
'Dee (SA Burst, -2 to Defense): Pilot 4, Targeting 4, Smartsoft 2, Take Aim 2, Called Shot -4: Dee shot: 8d6t5 2: 11P + Net Hits, Divided between Physical and Stun, AP -1
'Dum (SA Burst, -2 to Defense): Pilot 4, Targeting 4, Smartsoft 2, Take Aim 2: 'Dum Shot: 12d6t5 4 : 12P + Net Hits, Stun Only, AP0. If he takes more Stun damage than his physical limit -2, he gets knocked down.
I'm guessing Jenny will lose pass 2 to full defense, but we'll see, she might get to give Dee an order for pass 3.
[/spoiler]

Grimacing at the ganger's refusal to back down, Jenny sends a couple commands to her drones: <<Dee, use a burst on your target and Split the Damage. Repeat till he's down.>> <<Dum, fire bursts on your target until he's down.>> "I hope those windows aren't bulletproof, or this is going to fail miserably!" Making sure to maintain a view of the action for her recording, she starts to move towards any available cover, "At least this should make for a good upload!" Finally addressing the gangers she complains while pointing at the caster, "You guys need to keep your dwarf under control!"

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #37 on: <04-27-16/2319:21> »
[Spoiler] Let me calculate this... [/Spoiler]
Thoughts
Mentor

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #38 on: <04-28-16/0151:19> »
[spoiler]
This still stands.  It's late and the site is being a PITA again.  I'll get more IC up in the morning, but he'll probably go full-defense since he sees the fireball coming.  Dodging isn't his strong suit, wish this was a stunball ;P
[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
I'll throw another MP with specific questions this time as my last one was probably too generic and an init to go with it.
Matrix Perception: (Computers 6 + Logic 5(7) + TM 2 + Spec 2 = 17): 17d6t5 2 wow, comically low roll
Two Questions it is then:
1) Do I sense any hidden icons
2) If I do, I will attempt to spot it (with this crappy roll, that's not too likely though)

Just to be safe, he automatically spots all icons that aren't hidden within 100 meters, so he's looking for the gangers pans/'links/weapons and if there's a decker or a rigger.  He figures if there is a decker or rigger they may be silent which is why he was trying to sense hidden icons.

Init (Reflexes 3 + Intuition 5(7) = 10 + 1d6): 1d6+10 11
wow, orokos hates me tonight.  though honestly the difference between 11 and 16 is marginal as both are 2 IPs, just where he falls in the list :P
[/spoiler]

Herr Brackhaus

• Prime Runner
« Reply #39 on: <05-04-16/1704:50> »
Given this post, I'm relatively confident this one is DOA.
I suck at GMING though... i dont have the patience. Plus to be honest after I read through the playbook it didnt feel like cheating... Im sorry guys. On the bright side by proxy you have helped like 4 of my friends who wanted to GM a shadowrun game.

For what it's worth, Raiderjoseph, you should have said as much in this thread instead of leaving us all hanging waiting for a reply. Just saying.

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #40 on: <05-04-16/1708:12> »
Thanks for the heads up HB.

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <05-04-16/1740:37> »
I was uh... trying to find a way to not sound like a douche. I failed in the end. Im sorry. This was bad form. I suck. Im truely sorry.
Thoughts
Mentor