NEWS

Boston Lockdown Antagonists

• 3 Replies

Lighthouse

• Omae
« on: <08-15-15/2103:10> »
I played through most of the game and read the book and you never face any named antagonists. There's Luna early on, Cruzado is killed before you can do it yourself, and I don't think you ever face Pax... I like having villains and if there aren't named villains I will make my own. Thoughts?
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #1 on: <08-16-15/0004:46> »
There are plenty of villains stuck inside the city.
There's Pax, at least three dragons (one of them great), all the Mega's though especially Aztech, Evo and Neo.
Also at least one powerful AI, two if Nerosis wasn't completely forced into his dragon body.

Then there are all the gangs both new and old.

Plenty to choose from
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Lighthouse

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <08-16-15/1655:21> »
Besides the dragons there are organizations but characters? I want individuals with stories and quirks. I guess I'll have to make some up.
"Fish gotta swim You know what I'm sayin." Omar

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #3 on: <08-18-15/1216:25> »
Lighthouse, you're thinking about this all crabbed. A good parallel would be to look at the old Bug City book. There are no 'named villains' in Bug City, just 'bugs'. It is what happens afterwards, as the CZ keeps going, and local 'warlords' and the like emerge, that we start having anyone that could be considered a 'named villain'. With the Lockdown, we're still in this early 'everything in chaos' stage. If the situation isn't resolved soon, though, you'll see Boston become the new Chicago, no doubt, complete with all the local big-shots and warlords.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters