[SR5] City By Shadow: Metrópole

• 3 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« on: <10-23-16/0842:03> »
Shadows in Focus: City by Shadow: Metrópole

This Is Not for You

Metrópole was not built with shadowrunners in mind. Or even metahumans, for that matter. In the Awakened country of Amazonia, the great dragon Hualpa reigns, critters walk the streets under full protection of the law, and the people struggle to figure out how they’re supposed to fit into this huge mess.

And huge it is. With many kilometers of coastline, thousands of tangled streets, and millions of residents, the city is packed with power, money, and intrigue—everything shadowrunners need to do their work. Yeah, the job might come with a slightly elevated chance of becoming dragon food—if that worries you, maybe the work down South America way is not for you. But if you have enough courage and an appetite for the strange, Metrópole is a great way to fill it.

Metrópole is a guide to a fascinating section of the Sixth World, with information on the city, the powers within it, and the plots that will entangle shadowrunners. With NPCs, critter stats, and even a life module for Metrópole natives, the book has all you need to experience this massive sprawl.

Metrópole is for use with Shadowrun, Fifth Edition, and it can also fuel plot ideas and storylines for Shadowrun: Anarchy.

BattleCorps

DTRPG
« Last Edit: <10-27-16/0648:41> by AJCarrington »

GeLrIrToCrH

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <10-23-16/1035:15> »
Thanks for the update AJ! I looked back at your post in upcoming releases, but you didn't mention any ebooks by name. Obviously, Metropole is one of them, but are you allowed to name any others yet?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <10-23-16/1753:29> »
I suspect that Metropole was done some time ago...simply in queue for layout. I've got to ping Jason again to see if there are any further details available around other/upcoming releases.

An aside, the second Prime Mission was just posted and is no available. ;)

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #3 on: <10-24-16/0457:11> »
Aaah,  nice :) Here's one I was especially waiting for. I suspect it will be super helpful to flesh out Santos (and make it as "canon-conform" as possible) for my custom campaign setting :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)