NEWS

[IC] The 'Doc' will see you now!

  • 285 Replies
  • 41682 Views

obidancer

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 861
    • RPG Character Portraits
« Reply #270 on: <08-20-13/0224:36> »
Kyo cursed upon hearing Andy had lost the other man.
You were on his bike with a machine gun, and he lost you! WTF!

I see Frank and Miner are coming down. Stay put I'm coming to pick you up.


He drove in front of the building to intercept his two other companions. The sight of the dead ganger disgusted him but he refrained from saying anything.  He opened the window and told Miner and Frank:

I'll go get the big guy. Follow me and we'll gather at the corner of...  Valivalev and Putin Street. It's about a mile after. All I got is that the Doc must have left town and there's no way he took or went through any public transportation. So he got smuggled out by accomplices. Let's talk more about it when we gather. For now let's go, authorities or whatever else they pretend to be will be here very shortly.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Thrass

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 841
« Reply #271 on: <08-21-13/0802:27> »

No, as I sent you we stopped, so he could switch to his car where he left me, I tried magic on him, but he resisted, he is very strong willed.
I tried to slip a sensor on his car, as I sent you aswell, but don't know if he noticed and got rid of it.
Also I sent you pictures of everything including the license plate, so that you might have a chance to trace him via the matrix.
Were you ignoring my feed, or why do you even need to ask?


Andy changes back into his human form.
[spoiler]
Force 5 Shape Change into Human preferably the same face as before (12d6.hits(5)=6)
resist drain against 5 (10d6.hits(5)=1)
That hurt :/ but the pain will go away.
[/spoiler]
And waits to be picked up. Once in the car he will take of the mask again.
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

obidancer

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 861
    • RPG Character Portraits
« Reply #272 on: <08-22-13/1931:52> »
Relax Big Guy, I got your attachments. Was just giving you a ribbing. You don't have to justify yourself.

Note for self: Deformed Magician - very susceptible.

Kyo kept driving to Andy's location, hoping Miner and Frank would have been following so they could all gather before deciding of the next course of action.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

obidancer

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 861
    • RPG Character Portraits
« Reply #273 on: <09-12-13/1025:14> »
Kyo arrived where Andy was patiently waiting for him. The place was quiet with low traffic, lucky for Andy and his big ass machine gun. At least he looked pretty human now. Kyo was curious to find out what the man was. That experience in the car kind of got stuck in his mind and, well yes, freaked him out. That 'Andy' guy was more than just an eccentric. Those big hairy and clawed hands were nothing human, nor metahuman really.
None of his other two teammates had say anything about him. Where they trusting him good enough to not ask question? where they oblivious to the weirdness of it all?

Kyo's mind was running but it was taking him away to figuring out what was going on with the Good Doctor. Who was that mysterious hacker? how about the magical guy Andy followed?

He knew he was gonna have a busy and painful afternoon trying to pull of of that together.

He stopped the car in front of Andy, opened the passenger door: C'mon in Big Guy! 


OOC: Just wanted to give some life to this thread :)
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Thrass

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 841
« Reply #274 on: <09-12-13/1223:06> »
Meanwhile Andy released the spirit from it's task.

As Andy got in first thing he did was check that the windows were set to tinted to block that sunlight.
Ok go.
Then he checked his machinegun and packed it into the sportsbag.

After a couple of metres Andy felt that awkward silence and tried to break it.

This City sure could use some more plants and wildlife...
I'm not much of a City person, too much people, far to little plants and animals.
Are you a City person?
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #275 on: <09-13-13/0242:34> »
When Ginji left, Frank asked Miner "Do you know where that is? I'm not too familiar with that part of town, so you're at the helm for this one." As soon as Miner leaves the scene, Frank will follow him, trying to match his pace.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Solodice

  • *
  • Chummer
  • **
  • Posts: 223
« Reply #276 on: <09-13-13/1953:18> »
"Eh... I'll see if I can get some directions from the matrix." Miner said as he made his way out of the building and made a dead sprint for the Rover.

Miner quickly popped the back open and shoved the alpha into the smuggler compartment.

When Miner hopped in and started the Rover he looked over to Frank, "You don't happen to know a forger by any chance do ya."

Miner then tapped his jacket pocket where the stiffs finger was, "Cause this sucker can be ID'd by one of them or at least I hope they can do it."

The weapon spec then put the petal to the metal and sped off from the scene and tried to catch up with Ginji and Andy.
Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ― Hunter S. Thompson

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #277 on: <09-13-13/2202:20> »
"I might know a guy that knows a guy" answers Frank before messaging his fixer. "Alexei, you wouldn't know any forgers by any chance? I need a print identified."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

obidancer

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 861
    • RPG Character Portraits
« Reply #278 on: <09-18-13/1842:30> »
I'm ok with more plants but I don't know about wildlife! Seems like more trouble than none. I doubt you'll find any computer geeks that will tell you they are not 'City People'. So yeah, you can say that.

Mind you, I enjoy time in the Park, as long as there's some Matrix connection provided. I guess that's the beauty of our wireless world, it actually open doors to a more 'green' world if you think of it. Paradoxical but nonetheless reachable.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

cr4kp0t

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 492
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #279 on: <09-30-13/1210:50> »
You all arrive as the corner of Valivalev and Putin street about after a few minutes...  there is grimy looking liquor store on the corner and traffic is sparse apart from the parked cars in the street. the architecture is very 20th century with lots of heavy concrete and cheap render.  windows are boarded and there is graffiti everywhere.

@ Hydroraven
[spoiler]
<<<automated response protocol v3.1a>>>
- Data packet received>
- Initiate text transfer linkage script>
- - "Alexei" is not currently available this responce is being prompted by Auto-Sec v1.2>
- Search data base function active>
- - Category Forger>
- - - Initiate transfer>
- Terminate script>

[data file attached]
<<<protocol terminated>>>
[/spoiler]

78 HOURS TO DEADLINE
« Last Edit: <09-30-13/1223:16> by cr4kp0t »
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #280 on: <09-30-13/1934:04> »
"That's a no-go on the print, l'ami" says Frank when he gets his answer back. "Any other ideas?"
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

obidancer

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 861
    • RPG Character Portraits
« Reply #281 on: <10-01-13/1221:35> »
As the group finally gathered back together, it was time to make a decision as to where to go now. Time was ticking and their lead was meager to sat the least.
I will look if I can find anything about the two intruders in the Matrix, but it will take me some time. Our only concrete lead right now is that the Doc is outside of the City. I haven't found any indication of his presence at any time in any major transportation hub, whether railway, or buses. However he left the City, he was smuggled out, and by good smugglers apparently, they didn't really leave a trace. So we can go out and try to find clues of his new whereabout on the way, or find out who smuggled him out and have them tell us where they put him.

What do you think? any idea?
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Thrass

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 841
« Reply #282 on: <10-02-13/0935:39> »

Well outside the City ... is a huge area... I don't know if you ever been out there, but I'ld need a little bit more specific to start any searching at all...
If we can narrow it down to a couple of square kilometers I could try summon a watcher that will search for him.
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

HydroRaven

  • *
  • Prime Runner
  • *****
  • Posts: 2537
« Reply #283 on: <10-02-13/0953:13> »
"Your guess is as good as mine" says Frank. He then turns to Ginji and asks him "Can you find what the guy was looking at in the Matrix before we interrupted him? That might give us a clue."
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

obidancer

  • *
  • Omae
  • ***
  • Posts: 861
    • RPG Character Portraits
« Reply #284 on: <10-02-13/1438:12> »
I can try, if that host hasn't burn down already... 
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows