Harlequin's Shadow

• 7 Replies

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« on: <11-06-14/1836:15> »
According to a source I found, the text is pretty straightforward:

If this card is in the Crossfire discard at the end of the game, it's worth +1 Karma for each runner if the team wins the mission.

[bomb] When this card is placed in the discard, each player randomly passes one card from their hand to the player to their right.

Is there any chance we'll see this card distributed with a later expansion pack?  Or perhaps as a printable PDF?
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-06-14/1937:04> »
i don't think so. When i went to the developers play session at GenCon they told me to hold onto mine as it would be super rare some day. Don't see why you couldn't just make your own though. You could always just print a picture of it off or just write the text on a card. Though i guess those only work if you have sleeves for the cards so you don't see the printed one coming
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #2 on: <11-06-14/1949:14> »
Hmm that might be possible.  I don't really think it's necessary for the game at all, but it's kind of a fun Crossfire event.  Right now I've got all my cards covered in cheap penny sleeves that are completely transparent.  They're thin, which helps with shuffling and such.  I might be able to find some similar sleeves that are opaque on one side, ideally colored.  If they're completely opaque and all look the same, it's hard to verify which pile they go into.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <11-06-14/1951:07> »
would get a little more pricy, but you could always use different colored sleeves. That's what I've asked santa for this year. A few of my cards already have bent or frayed edges ~_~
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Alex Ender

• Newb
  • You only die once!
« Reply #4 on: <11-16-14/0554:56> »
I sleeved all of mine in the ultra pro red and black so I can distinguish the decks, mainly the obstacles.  It only cost me about 15 bucks and I got them at Wal-Mart.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <11-25-14/1350:35> »
I went with the FFG grey label card sleeves (can't remember their actual name, too lazy to look them up).

Now I just need to find/make the time to play...
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <11-25-14/2312:15> »
I went with the FFG grey label card sleeves (can't remember their actual name, too lazy to look them up).

FFS05 - Standard Card Game Sleeves (ISBN: 9781589945159) I use them as well

Lord Cameron

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #7 on: <05-05-15/0946:35> »
i don't think so. When i went to the developers play session at GenCon they told me to hold onto mine as it would be super rare some day. Don't see why you couldn't just make your own though. You could always just print a picture of it off or just write the text on a card. Though i guess those only work if you have sleeves for the cards so you don't see the printed one coming

There is a picture of it at BGG
Actually, it wouldn't make much difference if you could tell the next card is H Shadow in the Crossfire deck, how would it help? (What comes will come)  ;D