NEWS

A. Nonymous

• 766 Replies

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #525 on: <11-16-11/1320:35> »
Ow....
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #526 on: <11-16-11/1740:19> »
If a Freelancer has a pierced tongue, they will probably...

Uh.

Talk with a lisp.

<.<

>.>

Ahem.
I know a number of people that have a pierced tongue.  Non talk with a lisp.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Digital_Viking

• Omae
« Reply #527 on: <11-16-11/1927:01> »

Yeah, my wife only lisps if she is doing a Sylvester The Cat imitation  8)
"Which is better and which is worse,I wonder - To understand or to not understand?"
"Understanding is always worse. To not understand is to never carry the burden of responsibility. Understanding is pain. But anything less is unacceptable."

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #528 on: <11-17-11/0116:26> »

I changed the line, to be a tad more family-friendly.

Chris Rock "No Sex in the Champange Room".

Youtube for more. :)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #529 on: <11-17-11/1157:23> »
I know that.

I'm thuper, thankth for athking!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #530 on: <11-17-11/1433:42> »
Just quote the line from Pulp Fiction and move on.

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #531 on: <11-18-11/1800:50> »
Ezekiel 25:17..... :D
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #532 on: <11-18-11/1820:51> »
Talking about Biblic qutes...
Noone here mentioned the possibility A.nonymous is a gtou connected to church...I remember when reading some Aztlan guide, thaz Jesuits were one of most capable hackers around, so why not the possibility they are hooked on the shadow scene and possibly even Jackpoint? I know, this may be cryzy theory...well, there were worse...

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #533 on: <11-21-11/0323:47> »
Well, based on the intro fiction to Conspiracy Theories...one of my hypotheses was right, one was wrong. Regardless, fun read.
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #534 on: <11-21-11/0348:39> »

Not quite. The one about Rosanna Arquette's tongue stud.

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #535 on: <11-21-11/1331:50> »

Not quite. The one about Rosanna Arquette's tongue stud.

That's just one of my favorite parts once someone mentioned Pulp Fiction i had to say that. xD

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #536 on: <11-22-11/1345:42> »
Pesky mind games...
Want to see my flash new jacket?

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #537 on: <11-22-11/1849:56> »
So the opening fiction in Conspiracy Theories seems to be Fastjack going to town on Horizon in response to the various moves they've made against JackPoint and its members. The tone I got was that this included the anonymous posts, which had been possible via a backdoor that Fastjack had left open intentionally in order to track its user(s). So the hit is made and is highly effective... and then there's another anonymous post later in the book (pg. 71, in the 'Dragon Eggs' section).

[spoiler]This is one of those theories that is absolutely ludicrous, but would be great if it was true. Imagine the chaos. Dragons who dislike each other, who are having increasing trouble getting along, having to coordinate the operations of this place together. The value of the product stored there, and the number of wealthy people who would like to get just a taste of it. The powerful people in the world who’d like to find out about it just to get a bit of leverage over the dragons. It would be too beautiful.[/spoiler]
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

Mirikon

• Prime Runner
  • "Everybody lies." --House
« Reply #538 on: <11-22-11/1921:54> »
He took out the node with all the files. Not the anonymous poster who kept logging in. Now it could be he left the back door in there, so he can track them to the source. Personally, I could see 'Jack loading that lovely IC from the Choson Ring in Unwired onto Jackpoint, and siccing it on the anonymous poster. You know, the one that blackouts you, tracks you, finds your address book, black hammers your friends, family, and associates, and then black hammers you.

I love that IC.
Greataxe - Apply directly to source of problem, repeat as needed.

My Characters

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #539 on: <11-22-11/1950:02> »
Tho only really effective if all targets are using hot sim, and about as effective as a fart in the dark if they happen to be using AR. Still, i guess the Choson could follow that up with having their people target people based on what is left of the address list that the IC did not manage to kill...

edit: Oh wait a nanosecond...

i rechecked the description of black hammer. And while it does only stun damage vs cold sim users,it does not have the overflow blocker that blackout comes with. So even in cold sim you can be killed with black hammer, it will just take a few more whacks...
« Last Edit: <11-22-11/2001:51> by hobgoblin »
Want to see my flash new jacket?