NEWS

A. Nonymous

• 766 Replies

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #270 on: <08-14-11/1121:35> »
Come on guys.... It's Ghostdancer... Especially the crap about the other dragons...
"Remember, you can't have manslaughter without laughter."

"If violence begat violence, in every case, every human on the planet would instantly devolve into gibbering murderers in a day."

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #271 on: <08-14-11/1126:31> »
A bit too subtle for him.  'Course, never trust what a Dragon shows you, right?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Tex Muldoon

• Newb
  • Just squeeezzee the trigger?
« Reply #272 on: <08-14-11/1420:19> »
I know this is going to sound weird but what if Jackpoint somehow got its own AI. I mean look at all the knowledge at its disposal and if it hasn't pick a gender then it can't pick a name. It might trace info back to jackpointers and it would have access to all the contacts and info they would. Plus look at everything put on Jackpoint, you can make your own guess.Maybe an old program of Fastjack that achieved the level needed for independent thought. Thats just my thoughts.
Also trying to figure what is on pg.166 of Spy games. Can't figure out Femtiatte, Quarantase, Konets got the rest. The rest are numbers in 5 languages including a mix of german and sweddish. I can't piece together what the numbers mean though. PM me if you get those figured out. (Good thing I played a bounty hunter, not giving up on this)
« Last Edit: <08-14-11/1509:35> by Tex Muldoon »
"You don't shoot til the can hits the ground" Snake Pliskin

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #273 on: <08-14-11/1509:48> »
I know this is going to sound weird but what if Jackpoint somehow got its own AI. I mean look at all the knowledge at its disposal and if it hasn't pick a gender then it can't pick a name. It might trace info back to jackpointers and it would have access to all the contacts and info they would. Plus look at everything put on Jackpoint, you can make your own guess. Thats just my thoughts.
Also trying to figure what is on pg.166 of Spy games. Can't figure out Femtiatte, Quarantase, Konets got the rest. The rest are numbers in 5 languages including a mix of german and sweddish. I can't piece together what the numbers mean though. PM me if you get those figured out. (Good thing I played a bounty hunter, not giving up on this)

I thought an AI had already been ruled out though thinking about it maybe it is some sort of new net entity?

Tex Muldoon

• Newb
  • Just squeeezzee the trigger?
« Reply #274 on: <08-14-11/1515:13> »
Think about it. If you had an old program just sitting there, not doing anything and it just emerged without you noticing it then would you look for it. It would already have access to you encryption keys and protocols. If you got nothing but time what would you do in a world you don't understand and I am sure Fastjack's personal gear is high tech enough it could support an AI or new being. Hiding at the heart of darkness, closest to danger has been tactic for years. That is my thought process anyway
Figured out Femtiatte-92
« Last Edit: <08-14-11/1533:43> by Tex Muldoon »
"You don't shoot til the can hits the ground" Snake Pliskin

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #275 on: <08-14-11/1821:02> »
Think about it. If you had an old program just sitting there, not doing anything and it just emerged without you noticing it then would you look for it. It would already have access to you encryption keys and protocols. If you got nothing but time what would you do in a world you don't understand and I am sure Fastjack's personal gear is high tech enough it could support an AI or new being. Hiding at the heart of darkness, closest to danger has been tactic for years. That is my thought process anyway
Figured out Femtiatte-92
Add to that the fact that the JackPoint is distributed amongst all the JackPoint Members rather than in a central location in a twisted Klein-Bottle Code-Like RAID-∞ memory system...

Hell, BULL'S cyberdeck alone has more than enough processing power for a good-sized AI.  'Course, he can watch it closely as it's strapped to his arm...

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #276 on: <08-14-11/2206:43> »
Not to mention Hannibelle's rig... AI would be interesting, but what did it say about Cerberus going ghost in the machine? Not getting my book out, but I think it said something about the electro-dragon... .

"If violence begat violence, in every case, every human on the planet would instantly devolve into gibbering murderers in a day."

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #277 on: <08-14-11/2214:44> »
Come on guys.... It's Ghostdancer... Especially the crap about the other dragons...
Depends on whether the statements it has said to date are true.

Linguistically, it can't be a great dragon as it refers to the whole group as 'them' or 'they' and the poster refers to itself seperately as 'we'

Quote from: Quote from: Spy Games, p. 136
Great dragons and their ilk have yet to accept that the world moves faster than them, and it has no regard for their plans. They may think long-term, but humans are unpredictable and a bit crazy. We’ve also been playing this game for millennia without end.
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #278 on: <08-14-11/2318:04> »
Yes, but electro-dragon-boy considers itself a unique and new entity...

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #279 on: <08-14-11/2323:06> »
Yes, but electro-dragon-boy considers itself a unique and new entity...
But does it consider itself a 'we'?
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #280 on: <08-14-11/2329:02> »
If it did, that may be a case for more "ghosts"...

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #281 on: <08-14-11/2346:26> »
Or referring to having three heads.

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #282 on: <08-15-11/0011:56> »
Or referring to having three heads.

Maybe Mananay got wireless to her cave, even more heads

Lacynth40

• Omae
  • Savaging the average.
« Reply #283 on: <08-15-11/0033:46> »
*Cackles* A bunch of dragon hatchlings raised on Sesame Street....

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #284 on: <08-15-11/0558:05> »
Better then blood bowl i guess...
Want to see my flash new jacket?