NEWS

A. Nonymous

• 766 Replies

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #165 on: <07-03-11/2206:21> »
Ghostwalker HAS posted, as 'Ghost in the Machine'.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #166 on: <07-03-11/2212:25> »
Ghostwalker HAS posted, as 'Ghost in the Machine'.
Reference?

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #167 on: <07-03-11/2256:50> »
Well, FastJack's massive Shadowland poster spreadsheet lists these appearances: Dragons of the Sixth World, p.69 (GW Chapter). The final paragraph questions how and why he and Lofwyr are against each other.

All we can assume right now is that it's some sort of dragon thing, and that it might go back a long, long way.

> Now there's a candidate for understatement of the decade. It'll be interesting to see if Ol' Pale Scales learned any clever new tricks while he was away.
> The Laughing Man

> Oh, yes. You'll soon see.
> Ghost in the Machine

Spy Games outlines his very clear and very close relationship with the Denver Data Haven.
« Last Edit: <07-03-11/2304:13> by Crimsondude »

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #168 on: <07-03-11/2305:10> »
Well, FastJack's massive Shadowland poster spreadsheet lists these appearances: Dragons of the Sixth World, p.69 (GW Chapter). The final paragraph questions how and why he and Lofwyr are against each other.

Thanks, i don't have any old books or spy games yet.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #169 on: <07-04-11/0211:13> »
Forgot about that reference in Spy Games.  I have to read it again with a fine-toothed comb.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #170 on: <07-04-11/0220:42> »

All we can assume right now is that it's some sort of dragon thing, and that it might go back a long, long way.

> Now there's a candidate for understatement of the decade. It'll be interesting to see if Ol' Pale Scales learned any clever new tricks while he was away.
> The Laughing Man

> Oh, yes. You'll soon see.
> Ghost in the Machine

Spy Games outlines his very clear and very close relationship with the Denver Data Haven.

+1 for backing me up. Thanks!

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #171 on: <07-05-11/1410:18> »
I forgot what book it was in but our anonymous poster said "we" when referring to dragons of the 6th world.  Unless of course I just dreamed it.  I will have to go over my stuff to see if I can find the post.

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #172 on: <07-05-11/1520:12> »
On that note, have there been any reports of a dragon TM? Seems like just about any race of being on the planet have TM members now. And what was the name of the dragon with a datajack again?
Want to see my flash new jacket?

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #173 on: <07-05-11/1525:37> »
Nothing with a Magic stat can have resonance so far

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #174 on: <07-05-11/1526:01> »
Eliohan?
Transys Neuronets most ambitious experiment and now owner.
And MAgic/Emergence don't work together.
And all Dragons are Magic incarnate.
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #175 on: <07-05-11/1551:12> »
Maybe the mystery poster has ingested so many Horizon memes that he/she has to inject corp. blather into whatever they are writing?
Or they're really good at breaking FastJack's security, but not so good at keeping Horizon Viral Advertising out of their own system.  :P
Or poking the sleeping bear...

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #176 on: <07-05-11/1551:42> »
Nothing with a Magic stat can have resonance so far
Darn it, forgot about that factor.

hobgoblin

• Omae
  • Panda!
« Reply #177 on: <07-05-11/1558:08> »
Eliohan?
Transys Neuronets most ambitious experiment and now owner.
Thanks. Some quick checking of corp guide shows the dragon to supposedly be in a coma, tho there are so odd activities related to old holdings. There is a shadowtalk reference to lawyers hired to represent the dragons company, Emergent Futures, rather then NeoNET.

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #178 on: <07-05-11/1719:24> »
I forgot what book it was in but our anonymous poster said "we" when referring to dragons of the 6th world.  Unless of course I just dreamed it.  I will have to go over my stuff to see if I can find the post.
That would be the one I wrote in the Extraplanar Intelligence chapter of Spy Games.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #179 on: <07-05-11/1946:50> »
Maybe the possible E-Ghost Dragon, the one that got the Datajack?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11