NEWS

A. Nonymous

• 766 Replies

Ten-Hex

• Omae
« Reply #90 on: <05-27-11/1415:21> »
Maybe (and remember, this is purely theoretical), the poster is a *new* Great Dragon. Maybe Earthroot/Root Protector has finally woken up?

If it was a great, it's more likely to be one that hasn't yet had a social presence but has been awake for a while. I don't think A. Nonymous is a dragon at all but from the commentary I'd say that in the unlikely event it was, I'd think either Ghostwalker is getting settled in to the Sixth World or Vast Green is doing something other than focusing on hunting the hunters (even less likely).

ChaoticWeevil

• Newb
« Reply #91 on: <05-27-11/1655:08> »
I don't see them being anything ancient. Mainly due to the comment Crimson already showed with the almost contemptuous attitude towards dragons/ancients. I'm thinking whoever they are is firmly tied to the current "age".

Simagal

• Chummer
  • Credo Quia Absurdum
« Reply #92 on: <05-27-11/1922:38> »
Maybe it is "Little Grace" or Eliohann as e ghosts.
Andrew Grim

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #93 on: <05-27-11/2013:43> »
I give. It's the ghost of Mina Graff-Beloit.

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #94 on: <05-28-11/1236:53> »
I really think that the anonymous poster has something to do with Horizon.  After all as a Media/Information Corp.  it would be in their best interest to be able to access the information in Jackpoint and leave subtle memes around to try to influence peoples perceptions. 

SirDelta

• Newb
« Reply #95 on: <05-29-11/1320:22> »
I really think that the anonymous poster has something to do with Horizon.  After all as a Media/Information Corp.  it would be in their best interest to be able to access the information in Jackpoint and leave subtle memes around to try to influence peoples perceptions.

I agree with this.  In attitude, the anonymous poster goes on a tirade out the evils of media piracy.  And we all know Horizon's stance on piracy...

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #96 on: <05-29-11/1808:49> »
The Shadowtalker With No Name should be careful, we know FastJack's stance on Piracy as well.

And he's still looking for someone to punch in the junk!
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #97 on: <06-01-11/1219:39> »
The Shadowtalker With No Name should be careful, we know FastJack's stance on Piracy as well.

Carpe Junk:-)

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #98 on: <06-01-11/1817:21> »

Carpe Junk:-)

With pliers and a blowtorch.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

TheWanderingJewels

• Omae
« Reply #99 on: <06-02-11/0842:30> »
Is that guy that was floating in a tank in the Aztlan book with the weird cellular disease still around? considering he has nothing but time to hone his skills....
Tech dreams of organic toys
And I'm runnin' out on the edge
Soft screams of the rockerboys
Echoing through my head

--Miracle Of Sound, City Of Night

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #100 on: <06-02-11/1205:06> »
He's the big swinging dick at Universal Omnitech. So yeah, he's ... floating out there.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thank you. Thank you. I'm here all week.

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #101 on: <06-02-11/1936:51> »
You forgot to put sunglasses on over your sunglasses

r4nd0m

• Newb
« Reply #102 on: <06-03-11/1700:11> »
I know at some point FJ directly references the anonymous poster and tells him to cut it out.  I don't have my books with me, so I can't look it up at the moment.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #103 on: <06-03-11/1844:47> »
You forgot to put sunglasses on over your sunglasses mirrorshades.
Fixed that for you.  :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

BlackMyron

• Newb
« Reply #104 on: <06-07-11/2300:20> »
The "Computers are optical now, right?" is key.  This is someone who was around before and has been away for a number of years, and apparently doesn't have an 'outside' presence.  This would rule out things like new AIs, or dragons that just woke up (unless they woke up in modern times and then went back to sleep) 
I'm going to have to nominate Alice, because she's the only one that I would think would fit that and have the skills to hack JackPoint - we are talking FastJack, after all...