NEWS

[SDS OOC] Tri Tri Again

• 329 Replies

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <11-10-15/1548:13> »
Anybody particularly strong at negotiation? I'm pretty good, but not exceptional
"Speech" *Thought* <Text> ~Astral~

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #16 on: <11-10-15/1620:34> »
When you guys make expenditures and shoot bullets,etc, if it's easier to make the note on your placeholder rather than updating your actual Portal Character sheet every time, I'll roll it all up at the end of the run.  I'm happy entrusting you guys to do it yourself on your sheet, but then it's definitely up to you to do it without omitting anything!
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« Reply #17 on: <11-10-15/1628:16> »
Anybody particularly strong at negotiation? I'm pretty good, but not exceptional

I'm not too bad. I'm not a master but can chuck 11 dice with a limit of 7 at it pre edge.
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <11-10-15/1633:57> »
Ok, better than me then. Good deal, I'll be assisting you.

Oh, and aye aye, Jayde.  Although all I really have is reagents and druuuuugs
« Last Edit: <11-10-15/1640:15> by trv123 »

Stoneglobe

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <11-10-15/1644:00> »
When you guys make expenditures and shoot bullets,etc, if it's easier to make the note on your placeholder rather than updating your actual Portal Character sheet every time, I'll roll it all up at the end of the run.  I'm happy entrusting you guys to do it yourself on your sheet, but then it's definitely up to you to do it without omitting anything!

That's a mighty kind offer there. I for one will be taking you up on it  :D
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson

skulldixon

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <11-10-15/1708:16> »
Tanya is pretty good at Negotiation
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
Text and thought

Stoneglobe

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <11-10-15/1809:24> »
By all means let Tanya negotiate for the group if you prefer. Given her prior association with Ms Johnson she might be better placed to strike a good deal for us all.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #22 on: <11-10-15/1811:30> »
I thought she was too, but surprise… she isn't. I asked. Because that was my initial thought as well, figuring she could do the negotiating. Seems John Chance is our best chance for giant sacks of gold and stuff
« Last Edit: <11-10-15/1814:54> by trv123 »

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #23 on: <11-10-15/2136:06> »

Earlybird's AWFUL at it!
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #24 on: <11-10-15/2225:43> »
I'd like to see if Eugene knows anything about these hoops.

Calico? (Log 5 + Shadow Community 2): 7d6t5 3

John Chance (Log 5 + Shadow Community 2): 7d6t5 3

Tanya? (Log 5 + Shadow Community 2): 7d6t5 1

Kumiho? (Log 5 + Shadow Community 2): 7d6t5 5

Black Thorn (Log 5 + Shadow Community 2): 7d6t5 3

HOLY JESUS MONKEY!!! Why can't I roll like this when I've got 15 dice to dodge and there's machine gun fire going off?!

I'd also like to see if I can tell if anyone's packing anything serious with just an "occular patdown" if I may. Would that be 1 roll/runner or would that be 1 roll/hidden item?

"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <11-10-15/2227:04> »
lol, trv, you just made me laugh out loud for real.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #26 on: <11-10-15/2323:11> »
One hit may be enough to know something about Tanya Marisart as she is a pretty public person.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #27 on: <11-10-15/2351:46> »
Very little on most of these cats.  Especially by 'sight'.

Their Street Cred is so low, they don't really register.

But that Kumiho... he kind of pings something in your memory... he's a decker, you think... and was involved in some sort of major incident... left a lot of people dead.  But might not be the same guy.

You recognize Tanya from NOT the shadows, some sort of rich party girl.

You got nada on black_thorn, Calico, or Chance

Señor T

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <11-11-15/0002:12> »
Redline, we hardly knew ye. Or in my case, not at all.  ;D

So, when the time comes I'm going to be looking for someone who is built for combat (or at least fairly effective), and has NO additional dice for initiative. Anybody like that here?

Combat PC here.

Also, I should mention up front that I'm new to SR and PbP, so hopefully you can bear with me. Barring that, hopefully my character puts a dent in some bad guys before Jayde does me in. This is my long-winded way of asking folks to PM me if you notice me screw something up; I'll be glad to fix it.
Thought   "Speech"   <<Matrix>>   Astral

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #29 on: <11-11-15/0027:38> »
Redline, we hardly knew ye. Or in my case, not at all.  ;D

So, when the time comes I'm going to be looking for someone who is built for combat (or at least fairly effective), and has NO additional dice for initiative. Anybody like that here?

Combat PC here.

Also, I should mention up front that I'm new to SR and PbP, so hopefully you can bear with me. Barring that, hopefully my character puts a dent in some bad guys before Jayde does me in. This is my long-winded way of asking folks to PM me if you notice me screw something up; I'll be glad to fix it.

I'll help out with tactical planning and whatnot when I can. It'll make it easier on me if you post up your character under a spoiler tag in your placeholder post.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english