NEWS

[StS OOC] EMT Extraction

• 157 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« on: <05-10-15/1928:29> »
We'll use this thread to coordinate dice rolls, clarifications, questions, etc.

Please use your first post to notate what you're actually carrying, of your gear, any active spells or effects, deck configurations, etc.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: <05-11-15/1627:09> by Jayde Moon »
That's just like... your opinion, man.

0zee

« Reply #1 on: <05-10-15/1944:39> »
At Club Penmubra:

Redline is wearing an armor vest, concealed with a long-sleeved synth leather shirt and fabric top. She wears a metallic-silver skirt which has the effect of a disco ball, reflecting light in rainbows of colors. In one of her boots is a Streetline Special holdout loaded with a single magazine.
Her rigger console,  a Remington Suppressor and an Ingram Smartgun X with six magazines of ammunition each are secured in a lockbox on the floor of her Toyota Gopher and covered with a grungy blanket.

Palming roll to sneak a Streetline Special Holdout past security.

6d6, 2 hits. http://orokos.com/roll/288079
« Last Edit: <05-13-15/0134:29> by 0zee »

Forrest

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <05-10-15/1946:55> »
Placeholder.
Cherie

Armor jacket and helmet
Flynn rapier

Currently invisible (6 successes ): 12d6 38 at that didn't work to make a link!
Guardian spirit force 6. It's a possession tradition, so it will only ever be in physical space while possessing me or someone else.  IE no physical stats, and all astral stats would be 6. 1 service left.  When it does possess me, all of my physical stats are raised by 3 (except reaction which would max out at +4 I think)
« Last Edit: <05-14-15/0337:19> by Forrest »

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <05-10-15/2004:24> »
Placeholder
Ravener

Coat, Contacts, Headphones.  My deck (on silent running) is S7 F6 DP5 A3, running Wrapper (Comlink), Encryption, and Exploit is stored 'inside' (Conceal 10).  Ares on my right arm slide.  EBR with silencer loaded with stick and shock in my duffle.  Jammer, Medkit, 2 datataps, my patches, one of each grenade, and a dose of psyche in the duffle as well.  Using Derek as SIN.

Duffle is behind seats of my truck, parked nearby.  Will pull it out when getting in position.
« Last Edit: <07-04-15/1703:59> by WillAsher »

Shaihulude

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <05-10-15/2115:29> »
Placeholder for Jujin Kai

Equipment: Armor Jacket w/ Auto-Injector, YNT Softweave, Chemical Protection 4, Fire Resistance 4, Non Conductivity 4, Custom Demon Samurai Mask w/ Gas Mask, Thermographic Vision, AR Gloves, Contacts w/
Link, Smartlink, Vision Magnification, Earbuds w/Select Sound Filter 1, Spatial Recognizer, Flashlight (Low-Light), 10x Jazz, Subvocal Microphone

Weapons:

Remington Suppresor w/ Concealable Holster, Personalized Grip, Silencer, Internal Smartgun, 3x Spare Clips

30 APDS Machin Pistol Rounds

Katana Weapon Focus 2 with Personalized Grip

« Last Edit: <05-13-15/2120:19> by Shaihulude »

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <05-10-15/2344:45> »
Placeholder

Raiden Smilingwolf

Wearing a buisness suit
Main gun under in a shoulder hoster, secondary on his ankle.
Wearing gloves
« Last Edit: <05-11-15/1937:37> by VegasRigged »

WWind

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <05-11-15/1257:22> »
Placeholder for Whiskey

Forrest

• Omae
« Reply #7 on: <05-11-15/1852:58> »
I will be carrying rapier, and wearing a armor jacket that has been modified using the fashion spell to be low cut and bulging at the breasts. 
I'll allow Danny or whoever the GM is to make the rolls for summoning a force 6 guardian spirit, and flying to and sneaking into the club Penumbra. 

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #8 on: <05-12-15/1659:22> »
Let use those placeholders to put your equipped gear, and other stuff you have going on.  This will be more important when this thread gets long, and I can just jump to the first page to check what you've got going on, rather than hunting through the thread.  It'll get busy later on, believe me!

Alright:

Cherie: Summoning Roll: 4 Hits
Spirit Resistance Roll: 2 Hits
Resisting 4 Drain: 5 Hits = no Drain

2 Services.  Assumption that 1 Service is used on concealment (assuming 1 of 2 optional powers is Concealment).

Forrest

• Omae
« Reply #9 on: <05-12-15/2159:01> »
Actually I use my own concealment power as a pixie.  I use the power of movement, and have the other one in reserve. 
Did I manage to sneak in invisibly?  Ie did I manage to sneak into the building using a side/ employee entrance or an upper floor window that was open etc?  If not then I'll stash the rapier at the top of a tree or on a building ledge that is out of sight/reach of any windows. 
Did I manage to sneak into the room unseen? If so I'll remain invisible for now. 
« Last Edit: <05-12-15/2202:36> by Forrest »

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <05-13-15/0443:04> »
Upon arrival at the club I check the local matrix for cops/spiders watching the club.  Trying to determine if there is undue attention or risk of a trap.  http://orokos.com/roll/288126

While listening to the music I look to find exits and set up personal ARO's for them.  http://orokos.com/roll/288129

After greeting my fellow runners, I keep my ears open for possible trouble.  (assume -2d for music distraction, +3d for Audio Enhancement)  http://orokos.com/roll/288136

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <05-13-15/1228:07> »
Forest, do me a favor, in your 'placeholder', note your invisibility, it's successes, you spirit stats, it's powers, remaining services, and you gear.  Thanks!

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #12 on: <05-13-15/2339:35> »
Watching Ms Johnson for signs of misinformation  http://orokos.com/roll/288492

Forrest

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <05-14-15/0050:26> »
I will assense ms j.  And wait until someone starts to negotiate, if it becomes clear that I will have to act as our face and do the negotiation, then I'll step forward, otherwise I'll be taking a wait and see approach. 
As to the invisibility, I was planning on leaving all the rolls to you.  If you prefer, I'll do them myself. 
By the way how Does edge refresh in this setting? 
« Last Edit: <05-14-15/0057:11> by Forrest »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #14 on: <05-14-15/0223:48> »
Yes, you have 6 hits on invisibility.  You do not assense anything about Ms. Johnson.
« Last Edit: <05-14-15/1235:58> by Jayde Moon »