NEWS

[StS OOC] Triple Threat

• 237 Replies

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #225 on: <10-06-15/1254:24> »
Ok Jayde, I would like to upgrade to a shitty apartment (low lifestyle), get a force 4 lodge there, learn two spells (magic fingers, levitate) and then initiate, edging whatever roll I would need to make for initiation.
"Speech" *Thought* <Text> ~Astral~

schenn

• Chummer
  • Divillian Lesterat
« Reply #226 on: <10-06-15/1343:16> »
I am also going to upgrade from "street" to "medium" lifestyle. A rural home in the Snohomish district of Seattle and increase my negotiation skill

http://shadowrun.wikia.com/wiki/Snohomish
« Last Edit: <10-06-15/1357:28> by schenn »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #227 on: <10-14-15/2247:23> »
trv:

No edge for downtime actions.

To get a Low Lifestyle, you'll need a fake SIN to attach it to.  This will require finding such a SIN, or paying one of your contacts 10% over base price to find it for you.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #228 on: <10-15-15/0915:25> »
Ok, no edge then. In that case I'll also drop 2 karma to raise my arcana to 1. As for the SIN, do you still have the char sheet I sent you way back when? I looked at it, and I show a rating 1 fake SIN on there ...

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #229 on: <10-21-15/1601:14> »
No problem.  Give me a name for that Fake SIN :)

In the meantime, for those stilll on board, month 2 will start on 8 November.  1 November is the last day to turn in a fiction for month 1.  The write up for the 'milk run' should be done before November 8.

Look for the recruiting post later today and please do respond to it

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #230 on: <10-21-15/1916:31> »
Selena Kyle

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #231 on: <10-28-15/0820:22> »
FYI Jayde, I've decided that henceforth I should roll my own dice ... asking you to do it makes decisions on when to use edge cumbersome, plus other reasons. Anyway, here is my roll to initiate:

http://orokos.com/roll/337751

Boo. 1 hit. Well, here's my rolls to learn those two spells:

Magic Fingers: http://orokos.com/roll/337753 ... 7 (limit 4) hits
Levitate: http://orokos.com/roll/337755 ... 4 hits
« Last Edit: <10-28-15/0837:34> by trv123 »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #232 on: <11-02-15/1626:25> »
For Calico:  2 days to find the Formulas you are looking for, 5 days to learn 2 spells, give you 7 days towards your 28 days to Initiate.

Spell Formulas cost you 3000 Nuyen.  I rolled to see if Hank knew either spell, sadly he does not.  However, Hank lets you use his Magic Lodge (Loyalty 6) so you on't have to find and purchase one of those.

For Agleaca/Angus:  What are you wanting to improve in your two weeks of downtime?

Schenn, are you going to spend any karma/money in your two weeks of downtime?  Or perhaps a work for the man/people?
« Last Edit: <11-02-15/1628:30> by Jayde Moon »

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #233 on: <11-03-15/0043:10> »
No time for me I'm afraid, one week milk run, plus working for the man, and then of coarse the obligatory mob work equals taped out on time. I will however top of on the ammo i spent, and by three extra clips for Lilith and some gel rounds to fill it. In case the group wishes a non bloody ending. Ill work out the price on that. Mostly working to get the chrome i want latter.

I probably just do more mob work when working for the man and the milk run just not for free. You know the type full time mob employee.
oh and i will exchange all the karma gained in the milk run for monies
« Last Edit: <11-03-15/0110:20> by Agleaca »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #234 on: <11-03-15/1448:46> »
OK, I made the edits.  You are topped off.  I did the money maths.  You have just over 27K.  Not bad coming from 0 K at the beginning of the month.  You also paid for another month of Low Lifestyle.

zeththeadeptork

• Chummer
« Reply #235 on: <11-09-15/1701:42> »
Sorry i havent posted are there any openings for terrane? i would like to pick up a claymore focus and bond it, im not sure if i have the karma though
"Speech" Matrix Thought Astral

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #236 on: <11-09-15/1712:34> »
Unfortunately, I don't have a place for Terrane, I have planned the stories out and have 6 runners in each one, 7 would be too many.

That doesn't mean Terrane is out, he just isn't taking part in any of the list runs this month.  Feel free to participate on the Portal in the forums with IC posts... and keep an eye out for Month 3.

As for your expenditures, you are welcome to the same opportunities as the others.

That is to say you get a milk run for 5 Karma that you can exchange for nuyen at a 1 to 2000 rate.  You can write up a story for the Milk Run for up to an additional 3 Karma (cannot transfer into Nuyen).

You can then take two week for whatever Terrane wants, such as bonding foci or training skills.

One of those weeks, you can 'Work for the Man' or 'Work for the People' and change either Karma to Nuyen or Nuyen to Karma at the same rate above, up to 5 points (this takes a week of time).

For month two you will be able to do this again, except you will have three weeks for whatever Terrane wants (still only one week can be working for the man/people).

This will allow your character to continue to advance somewhat through month 2 and then you can join us for month 3.

schenn

• Chummer
  • Divillian Lesterat
« Reply #237 on: <11-14-15/2354:46> »
I spent 8 karma on improving my negotiation. I guess if I can't upgrade my lifestyle, than I'll need to get a rtg 3 fake sin instead through my fixer contact. Nevyn Salamander is the name for the SIN.

Sorry for the delay, this forum does not notify me reliably when there is a update to a post I'm following.
« Last Edit: <11-15-15/1538:47> by schenn »