NEWS

[SR5th-OOC] On the Run 2

• 143 Replies

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <03-19-14/1339:36> »
ill be able to post when it starts, just wanted to say that i may be able to pull just one post (as opposed to being being able to post twice or thrice if the need arises) per day during this weekend, an event just came up so ill be afk during most of the day.

on the char build, ok, ill keep her as she is, thank you for that, tbh it would restrict just some of the fluff (which in this case i am more than happy to keep, fluff ftw) iŽll probably do the alterations later on so i have it by the book if the need arises.
« Last Edit: <03-19-14/1627:06> by Celtibero »
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #31 on: <03-19-14/1931:38> »
Orokos.com seems to be working properly

http://orokos.com/roll/175456
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <03-21-14/1307:27> »
in character thread up.  Cheers, have a good weekend.
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <03-22-14/0155:59> »
Maybe I should roll the opposed dice for making my sprites? Because I'm still needing to resist and register.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #34 on: <03-22-14/1136:06> »
I can take care of that and will post the results next post.
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #35 on: <03-22-14/1149:45> »
Okay. When it comes to registering, I'm breaking the limit by spending a point of edge too.

ShadoWarrior

• Newb
« Reply #36 on: <03-22-14/2220:32> »
I should point out that my character (Laughing Bear) has not, yet, been contacted by anyone. The Red Queen seems to have overlooked that portion of the message that she received.

I should also point out that my character is not actually a shadowrunner, unlike the other four people in the group. He's a forensic investigator and street doc. He's the sort of person a shadowrunner might come to for help during or just after a run. So I'll be curious to see how the other players and/or the GM hook him into this at the start.

Cheers.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #37 on: <03-22-14/2334:06> »
She's not even gotten ready yet to leave herself. I was at work, on my phone, when I made my post, and currently waiting the compile check to finish. Her actions so far are less than a minute.

I'll throw out that for you ShadoWarrior for now. She was told to get you after all.
« Last Edit: <03-22-14/2338:51> by Triskavanski »

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #38 on: <03-23-14/1819:43> »
Awesome first posts everyone!  The next one is up for the beginning of the meet.

@Shado - To be honest, in between starting a new job, starting school, running a social small group, and trying to balance a personal life, I don't have any ideas on how to tie Bear into the story.  I'm open to your suggestions on how we can incorporate him. 

Someone asked for Laughing Bear specifically to help with the run through the Red Queen [Triskavanski].  Otherwise, you can write an open narrative for Bear.  The story is in Tarislar, in Puyallup, an area resided by a large amount of elves that have transferred from the Tir, maybe this can be an area where he has setup one of his clinics or offices.
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #39 on: <03-23-14/1857:00> »
Posted.. and Dangit. I needed to make sure I was doing it right.. and got really good score on the test roll.  Bad roll on the not test score.

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #40 on: <03-24-14/1016:19> »
Anyone approaching the elven couple by the wrought iron fence, the male with the nano-tattoo, and the female with the pink skirt.

Please make a

Perception + Intuition Roll [[Mental]] with a  threshold of 3.

You receive a +2 to the roll if you have any magic related active or knowledge skill.

@Celt/Aka -- feel free to make the roll and then edit your post with the results.   
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Bewilderbeast

• Omae
« Reply #41 on: <03-24-14/1334:12> »
I did a starting nuyen roll for Wilder:

http://orokos.com/roll/176515

That, plus 500 for showing up to the meet, plus 30 leftover from character creation, means he has 1,250 in liquid assets.

For that Perception roll, is that visual, auditory, or neither? Wilder has some enhancements that may give him a bonus, but I'll go ahead and roll without them for now.
« Last Edit: <03-24-14/1337:21> by Bewilderbeast »
"Dialogue"
<<Matrix/Comm>>
"Astral"
Thoughts

Celtibero

• Omae
« Reply #42 on: <03-24-14/1337:38> »
http://orokos.com/roll/176518 2 hits so i reckon thats a miss :)
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #43 on: <03-25-14/1042:47> »
@Celti/Aki -- Here are the results of your assessing test.

[spoiler]The male is magically active, healthy, and agitated.

The female appears to be a mundane, unaware of what is going on, and healthy physically.[/spoiler]

@Shado/Bear -- Awesome post.  Glad that Bear was able to make it.  The cab can take you to any of the four corners of the intersection, the Daisy Chain, Stuffer Shack, or Wrought Iron fence which is protecting the stone wall into the park

You receive the same text from other members of the team regarding the 500 nuyen for just attending the meet.

Edited: To change that Bear is using the cab to get there and any option on where to drop him off.
« Last Edit: <03-25-14/1502:27> by Sincereagape »
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral

Sincereagape

• Chummer
« Reply #44 on: <03-25-14/1507:20> »
@everyone -- just a game note:  The SW corner additional description.

The wrought iron fence is apart of a large brick wall that stretches at least half a block long.  The wall is also about 15 to 20 feet high and is in front of a plush forest/park in the neighborhood. 

There is no AR signals or signs from within or around the fence. 
Narrative
Thought
Speech
Matrix
Astral