NEWS

[WAITING LIST] The 'Doc' will see you now!

• 30 Replies

Thrass

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <05-28-13/1432:35> »
I'ld be interested, can post every day cest timezone.
But apparently slots are full?
Speech - Thought - Matrix
Characters: Andy - Andys rolls

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #16 on: <05-28-13/1529:59> »
Thanks everyone for all the interest its realy encouraging to see this much support. Sign of the great community we have here. No spots are full yet but i will probably show favor to those that aren't already in an active game on the forum. I have to say you guys are making my decision realy challenging as you all seem to have great ideas.
« Last Edit: <05-28-13/1552:39> by cr4kp0t »
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

Teafo

• Chummer
« Reply #17 on: <05-28-13/1544:47> »
Personally, I'm just happy to see another GM, seems to be they are few and far between.

As for game-wise, I am not in any at the moment, and character wise, the astral investigator (ish) guy is just about ready. Just putting some finishing touches on him.
Speech
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <05-28-13/1630:39> »
Yes, running a pbp is a challenge, and it's tough to see good games dying. The last two games I (we - fellow gamers are here too) was in died out way too soon.
I try to create nice character portraits for those in my team and it's sad to see it doesn't last. Hopefully this one will take of and become a great campaign (good players around)
Whether I am in or not, best of luck!
« Last Edit: <05-28-13/2056:02> by obidancer »
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #19 on: <05-28-13/1637:56> »
Also interested in playing, though i am currently in a well-running and a starting-up game. I'm able to post a few times weekdays, usually in the evening, more throughout weekends. My timezone is GMT+1.

I currently have a concept of a local gunslinger adept, an urban predator and survivor, who mostly uses his pair of trusty SMG-s. Have forming thoughts about background but some interesting details are already clear.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <05-28-13/2057:06> »
Alright, full disclosure: I already am participating in 2 PbP games at the moment. I completely understand and agree if you want to go with people that aren't in any at the moment. If you don't get the 4 you're looking for, if ever someone drops or even if you need a quick NPC cameo, let me know.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #21 on: <05-28-13/2155:10> »
I'm in one other PbP game, although its pace wouldn't even come close to impairing my ability to do another game.
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <05-28-13/2210:54> »
I'm currently in one other PbP game.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <05-28-13/2216:54> »
as stated before, I have not played a PbP game. though i have skimmed some in some down time while I had nothing much to do .-. . so not in one atm. :3
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

MaxKojote

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <05-28-13/2329:42> »
Also currently in one other.
Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <05-29-13/0027:12> »
Really am tempted, but after thinking, I do think it best for all of us that are in at least one game already to gracefully refrain so that others can have a chance.

*tips hat*
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Raiden

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <05-29-13/1314:49> »
All4Bigguns. I want to know the story behind that second line in your sig. sounds like there is some hilarity there.  :o
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <05-30-13/0150:37> »
right then guys slots have now been filled.  The tam is as fololws

• Hydroraven
  • Obidancer
  • Solodice
  • Thrass

PbP Legend:

mtfeeney = Baron

• Ace Runner
  • I love crunchy numbers
« Reply #28 on: <05-30-13/0948:54> »
So... as for this being a waiting list, is there an actual list where we could see if we're on it and what order we're in?  Or were the rest of us just rejected and you'll post in the future if you want new players?
Remember, you don't have to kill the vehicle to stop it, just kill the guy driving it.

cr4kp0t

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <05-30-13/1155:24> »
To clarify what is happening with the waiting list following on from the query by feeney....

Anyone who wishes to be added to the waiting list either PM me or put a post up.

Should a slot become available either due a player dropping our or the group size increasing I will ask the group to select who they would like to join from the waiting list, In the event of a split decision i will decided which of the split candidates will be called up.
PbP Legend: