NEWS

a little help here.

• 22 Replies

Glyph

• Ace Runner
« Reply #15 on: <03-04-12/1636:05> »
Yeah, you can either use the unambiguous quote from the rules to disallow it completely, or use Ryo's suggestions to make it a difficult, but barely possible, thing to do.  The only thing I would add is that I would nix any barrel mods like heavy barrel or gas-vent, for a minigun-type weapon with rotating barrels.

DoubleTap

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <03-04-12/2107:36> »
all great ideas thank you.  I after showing him how much it would cost to mod the thing into something troll potable, not counting how much it would cost just to gett the work done, he settled for a Vindicator mini gun, with a Ammo pack.
always Double Tap.
I'm a engineer if I cant fix it I can damn sure break it. (SSG Brown 12B osut instructor)

DoubleTap

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <03-05-12/0719:14> »
also, he said he wanted  a troll portable version of the M252 bushmaster.
always Double Tap.
I'm a engineer if I cant fix it I can damn sure break it. (SSG Brown 12B osut instructor)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #18 on: <03-05-12/0931:02> »
Buh?   :o
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

nakano

• Chummer
  • What we've got here is failure to communicate
« Reply #19 on: <03-05-12/1337:45> »
Honestly, I would let the player have his toy, and live with the consequences.  It would either become a once in a long while piece of firepower, or end up causing the character so much trouble it would not be worth carrying, leading back to the first result.

If you have warned him about what a drekstorm it will cause with authorities you have done your part.  If he doesn't listen, he has had fair warning.

Mason

• Ace Runner
  • You don't know as many spells as I do, omae!
« Reply #20 on: <03-06-12/1142:17> »
2. Not easily concealable, even on a troll, hehe.

Just stick it in his pants and go to an elf stripper bar. He's just happy. Optionally, if he is Bubba the Love Troll, you don't need the strippers.

Zilfer

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-06-12/1414:48> »
My Friend is playing a nine foot tall troll.... tell him he can't hide a panther. :P

"I just got big bones"

:P
Having access to Ares Technology isn't so bad, being in a room that's connected to the 'trix with holographic display throughout the whole room isn't bad either. Food, drinks whenever you want it. Over all not bad, but being unable to leave and with a Female Dragon? No Thanks! ~The Captive Man

JustADude

• Prime Runner
  • Madness? This! Is! A FORUM!
« Reply #22 on: <03-07-12/2059:55> »

The 81mm mortar launcher, or the 25mm auto-cannon, which is actually the "M242"?

The former is quite possible; they've got a shoulder-fired mortar (the Esprit MPML-3) in WAR! on p155.

The second would basically just be an Assault Cannon with (given the rate of fire on those things) a Semi-Auto mod.
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”
― Albert Einstein

"Being average just means that half of everyone you meet is better than you."
― Me