Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

State of the Art: 2073 PDF-only product now available!

<< < (3/4) > >>

Mirikon:
Just goes to show that you can be one of the most powerful creatures on the planet, but that doesn't make you perfect.

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Mirikon on ---Just goes to show that you can be one of the most powerful creatures on the planet, but that doesn't make you perfect.
--- End quote ---
Noone's perfect.

Even if Harley will disagree with you on that topic.  With a sword.  :P

raggedhalo:

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---Maybe she doesn't have a script writer?  I mean, this is what, her first given political speech?
--- End quote ---

Aside from the draconic talky business in Survival of the Fittest, and the fact that she's a Prince of Tir Tairngire and must occasionally therefore do a spot of public speaking ;)

Plus her Influence skill group of 6 (President/CEO level) and Charisma of 20...

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---She's usually up on that mountain surrounded by Technomancers and Shamans and stuff...

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I guess she might've thought that putting on shoes would be enough to emphasise how serious she was  ;D

Mirikon:
She might have thought (rightly so) that not eating the Azzies when they walked out on her was proof enough.

--- Quote from: CanRay on ---Even if Harley will disagree with you on that topic.  With a sword.  :P

--- End quote ---

Heh. We really need more products with Harley in them. He's a fun character.

Wakshaani:

--- Quote from: raggedhalo on ---I liked Hestaby's speech - although some parts made me wince a bit* - and the Street Legal stuff was very cool indeed.  I am just trying to work out how to include Sam in my home campaign ;-)

*: I've stood in elections and written and delivered political speeches, and some bits seemed a bit off.  Repeated words where it didn't quite scan right and so on; writing speeches is different to writing prose.

--- End quote ---

Oh Rule of Three, how you haunt me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version