NEWS

SR5 Campaign in Ottawa-Gatineau

• 0 Replies

MorganBH

• Newb
« on: <10-29-19/1806:46> »

Hoi chummer!
You feel good about yourself? You think you only need to get all chipped up to jander on the dark mean streets of Seattle?
Well, frag you! You know nothing, kid.
You need more than a neon pink mohawk and leather jacket to be punk. And I mean BE punk. Your are just another dataslave. Another corp drone. The only difference between that Mr. Johnson and you is that, at the end of the day, he gets medical benefits and a pension. You get a body bag. If you're lucky...
This world is going to drek faster than a Yak masseuse gets on her knees for a few creds.
And you're too dumb and numb to even see it.
Let me tell you kid, there are things in this world even the oldest wizworms are afraid to talk about in the dark. Things that simply looking at would melt you brain. And these things are hungry...
Lots of kids think they have it. Until they don't. But the only way to really have IT is to stand up for something.
There is no more Uncle Sam or any of the patriotic drek nowaday to lure you in but the world still needs YOU kid.
I am too old for that stuff... But I can still point you in the right direction.
So what do you say kid?
Could you go all in for Queen and country?

I am looking to start a grand campaign of Shadowrun 5th for a group of 3 or 4 mature players. I would like to play twice a month in the Ottawa-Gatineau area.

I have over 20 years of experience as a GM. I prioritize storytelling, engaging narrative, and character development of rules. I try to create balanced stories with 30% invrstigation, 30% intrigue, 30% epic combat, and 10% sillyness. As I try to convey in the introduction, I see Shadowrun as much more that dungeon crawling with cyberwares and I would like players willing to try to go outside the usual bounds of the game.

Le français est ma langue maternelle et l'invitation est donc ouverte dans les deux langues.

So, all I really want to say is:

Watch you back.
Shoot straight.
Conserve ammo.
And never, ever miss and opportunity for an awesome campaign of Shadowrun!