Catalyst Game Labs > Official Announcements

Official website revamp comment thread

(1/4) > >>

JM_Hardy:
The Shadowrun4.com website has been revamped--check it out if you haven't already (there's a post on the front page discussing some of the changes)! One of the big improvements to the site is that it is now much easier for me and the other devs to edit and update, so I very much want your suggestions about what we can do to make it better. Use this thread for your suggestions about what should happen to the site as we keep improving it!

Jason H.

FastJack:
Woo-hoo!

Nice update. I like the new layout and grouping notes on new releases and other products together.

Kot:
It's okay, but that space on the sides, plus the two ad boxes choke the text. Or is it just made for lower res?
I hope there will be more stuff on the website soon.

AJCarrington:
Like the updates quite a bit - nice to get all those new wallpapers!!  Also, just finished downloading all the Season 1 missions...thanks!

AJC

JM_Hardy:

--- Quote from: Kot on ---It's okay, but that space on the sides, plus the two ad boxes choke the text. Or is it just made for lower res?
I hope there will be more stuff on the website soon.

--- End quote ---

As you widen your browser window, the ads should stay on the sides, giving the text more room to breathe.

Jason H.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version