NEWS

Origins - Neo Tokyo

• 18 Replies

Dr. Meatgrinder

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • CDT Field Agent (#483)
« Reply #15 on: <06-25-18/1959:03> »

Also note "...GM can..." so it's pretty much GM whim.  If you don't irritate the GM, you'll probably be fine.  Bring snacks, that helps.

Absolutely - One of the guiding principles of our play in Shadowrun (and my personal GMing in other games) is if you can make the GM laugh, you can get away with all sorts of ridiculous stuff that may or may not adhere to the strictest letter of the rules. :)

Or entertain the table with smooth, smooth jazz. :)
Guiding principle for game balance:  Players avoid underpowered stuff and flock to overpowered stuff.
Missions Freelancer (SRM 04-10 Romero & Juliette, SRM 05-01 Chasin' the Wind, SRM 06-06 Falling Angels, PM-02 A Holy Piece of Wetwork)

evilaustintom

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <06-26-18/1653:18> »

Or entertain the table with smooth, smooth jazz. :)

Bribery comes in all forms!

Candyman
Fixer & Fencer

"Don't worry!  I'm your Candyman - we can make that happen..."

Linkdeath

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #17 on: <07-05-18/1542:02> »
As a GM both at home and cons, I always tell my players that bribes are not only appreciated, but downright encouraged!
Dance to the tension of a world on edge.

marlocfavirzal

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #18 on: <07-26-18/1827:22> »
Elven sky pirates ? I have to hear more of this team. 

Thanks for the run down.  I don't think I've heard of anyone running the full gambit of season 9 so far.  Any rough spots for Deckers, and or Riggers ? Previous seasons we've had the wilderness adventure with no 'net and drones running out of juice in the wilds.
I played through all of the SRMs and almost all of the CMPs. There were only 2 modules that forced a tough spot on the Decker, and a couple of modules that had a completely optional rough spot for the Decker. All of the riggers that I played with seemed to be fine. (Just gotta remember/reduce the noise in NT)