Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign Discussion

Questions for the SRM FAQ Committee

<< < (14/16) > >>

gungadi:

--- Quote from: gungadi on ---Additional question / Confusion -

Adept Ways - Do they double in cost post char gen or not? 

I found https://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=23294.0 but the thread isn't official nor is it covered in the FAQ's current version under Shadow Grimoire nor the Errata.

--- End quote ---

Any news on this as its almost been a month, and still sitting on my con reroll...

Jayde Moon:
Gungadi, that's answered in the most recent FAQ... sorry we let you think you were being ignored!  You weren't!

gungadi:
Appreciated - I have a new question given the wording of this is clunky -

Bloody Business

Body Sculpt -

" The time required to change one feature is approximately one hour.  Multiple features can be changed simultaneously with a Body + Magic test, with each hit resulting in one additional change.  The adept needs another full minute to undo the changes and return their features to normal.  The time required to change one feature is approximately ten minutes.  The adept needs another full minute to undo the changes and return their features to normal."

Which is it ?  An hour to change or ten minutes?  I feel like there was a copy and paste or auto text fill given the similarities/requirements of Facial Sculpt. 

Hobbes:
Guarda (Spelling?) Guided Missile Drone.  Can be launched from a Vehicle Drone Rack?  Or do you need a Missile Launcher?  Or can they be fired Model Rocket style from a freestanding launch platform?

Since it's a Drone I would think you could just set it up in a Parking lot and launch it, then fly it around like a normal Drone.  RAW there isn't a Vehicle Drone Launcher for Missile sized Drones, but Small would seem the most likely fit. 

Also looking for suggestions on what a Technomancer should do with Nuyen once I've amassed a small swarm of Smartbombs.   8)

Jayde Moon:

--- Quote from: gungadi on ---Appreciated - I have a new question given the wording of this is clunky -

Bloody Business

Body Sculpt -

" The time required to change one feature is approximately one hour.  Multiple features can be changed simultaneously with a Body + Magic test, with each hit resulting in one additional change.  The adept needs another full minute to undo the changes and return their features to normal.  The time required to change one feature is approximately ten minutes.  The adept needs another full minute to undo the changes and return their features to normal."

Which is it ?  An hour to change or ten minutes?  I feel like there was a copy and paste or auto text fill given the similarities/requirements of Facial Sculpt.

--- End quote ---

I believe the intent is one hour, whereas Facial Sculpt is 10 minutes.  go with that and we'll address it for the next FAQ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version