NEWS

Date Night ( OOC )

• 558 Replies

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #525 on: <06-06-16/1207:09> »
I've been having a hard time keeping up with the posts, so I missed the conversation stub.  Sorry. :-(

I'll find time to look up and fix that.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #526 on: <06-09-16/1219:41> »
Hi Irish, my apologies. I obviously didn't make my info clear. The news about Poland and the slave & drug trafficking is regarding Tsina and her bratva. The info on Bella and the hospital is separate. Bella is a strung out society wife whose husband tried to get rid of her through his ties to the club.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #527 on: <06-10-16/0650:21> »
I have made an edit to my post with the correct information.

Nicolai is Tsina's husband, or someone else entirely Smiles?
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #528 on: <06-10-16/1140:24> »
NIcolai is a member of the same Russin Mafia gang as Yelena and is a former mentor of hers. Back then his gang name was Ghost and he was a professional torturer for the gang. Yelena was the Silver Scorpion and their mutual backstory is that before Nicolai, Yelena was good with weapons, after Nicolai Yelena was a weapon. He now runs his own bratva in Poland.
« Last Edit: <06-11-16/1215:04> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #529 on: <06-10-16/2223:44> »
"Yes, it is true.  Nikolai helped make me what I am today.  I met him in prison, where I was thrown to die for crimes against the Russian State, but mostly because they just wanted me dead and though the life in prison would finish me in horrible ways.  They were wrong.  I survived and thrived.  I used sex and killing to stay ahead of death.  I found that if I was willing to do whatever sort of sexual fantasy the other prisoners wanted, they would help me.  Soon I was a messenger then a mule then an assassin.  Then I met Niko.  It was a perfect pairing.  He taught me more than anyone else ever had.  In his hands I became more then just someone who killed others.  I became death itself and the rest of the prison knew me.  Some tried to kill me, but all failed.  You see, they were not strong enough in the Shadow.  And they did not have the teachings of Niko.  So I thrived where others died, often at my hands.  I was his tool, his instrument of death.  I could have lived that life for many more years but some jerk had to go start a riot that allowed us to escape."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #530 on: <06-11-16/0241:06> »
I believe it should be in IC?
Any prospective for when we start the next chapter?  Or get to a reasonable pace? because at the current pace it is very difficult to interact, I kind of feel lost with this scene.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #531 on: <06-11-16/1158:31> »
No, I meant that to be in OOC.

We are waiting patiently for Cat and Grenades to finish moving.  Cat has taken a job in Oregon and is in the midst of packing and them unpacking, much as you were a short time ago when you returned to Israel.  This has unfortunately but understandable had an effect on the pace of the interaction, especially where they are concerned.  I agree with Smiles that some sort of conversation needs to happen between Marco and Firefly.  We just have to be parient.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #532 on: <06-11-16/1219:11> »
I am very patient. But, this pace has me as the GM wondering if we can sustain another chapter. I don't want to start a chapter and then fizzle. I'd rather not start it at all than that.
« Last Edit: <06-11-16/1220:57> by ismilealot »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #533 on: <06-12-16/0254:58> »
We all want the pace to pick up, even Cat and Grenades.  They will be moved in shortly.  Please do not close the game at this time for that reason.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #534 on: <06-13-16/0907:58> »
Cat is Shaman Yuri is Suburu is Firefly is Gwen?  All these are the same person, right? 

And Grenades is Duck n Cover is Tuskaloosa?
« Last Edit: <06-13-16/0910:06> by SmilinIrish »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #535 on: <06-13-16/0956:19> »
Yes, exactly.
(Up to the philosophical definition of self.)

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #536 on: <06-13-16/1640:06> »
Tusacaloosa (Grenades, Dunk n Cover) is also known as "Tusk" and "Tuska".

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #537 on: <06-20-16/1147:28> »
Thank you guys for a great, and very satisfying run. Please add 3 Karma to your chara's for all the RP you've done since the game closed.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #538 on: <06-21-16/0220:31> »
Thank you, Smiles.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #539 on: <06-23-16/1153:27> »
Boom just messaged me and said the new chapter started a week after the last scene of DN.  As such, Marco's post makes sense from a time perspective to me now.  I'm posting here and will be deleting my previous post as Boom pointed out we need to reserve that space for character postings.

Gil, I'm still concerned that you wrote in that you were giving all the red flags of depression and we aren't able to interact with that.  I'm not opposed to the plot line of a faked suicide (its your character after all), but our characters care enough that a week long downward spiral would be addressed by us.  Is there a way to write it so that upon a little investigating after the death, we see the hidden signs?  A change like that would allow the story to continue. 

Can't say what affect your death will have on Y. 

Smiles, thanks for the karma.  If another week passed, lets say that Arc gave Jed some bike lessons and spend a karma on a rank in Driving.  No RP necessary for that.  If we get the itch, we can post in DN