Shadowrun General > Gear

The Krime Katalog

<< < (11/12) > >>

Frankie the Fomori:
So, um....My Naga shaman(mystic adept/face)  is in need of a ride after the bus driver for his route figured out he floats invisible on the ceiling  of his bus..... any suggestions from the krime Katalog?

I know it will rely on grid guide to start with... our rigger is not giving lessons till he owns his own vehicle.

CanRay:

--- Quote from: Frankie the Fomori on ---So, um....My Naga shaman(mystic adept/face)  is in need of a ride after the bus driver for his route figured out he floats invisible on the ceiling  of his bus..... any suggestions from the krime Katalog?

I know it will rely on grid guide to start with... our rigger is not giving lessons till he owns his own vehicle.
--- End quote ---
For a Naga, I'd suggest a Krime Wageslave PMV.  He'll actually be able to reach the pedals at the very front of the vehicle, and will be able to get into the vehicle a lot more easily than a typical Troll (the open hatch on the top of the vehicle is actually the door to get in!).  I'd suggest some sandbags for ballast, as, if the operator isn't heavy enough, it's tippy as frag.  Also, it'd be good as a starter vehicle so that your Rigger will finally teach you to drive.  Just don't expect to be doing any 'runs in it, the performance isn't there, but it'll get you to meets even better than sneaking on the bus did!

If you want something beefier, the Krime Bazoo is a second choice, being a troll-sized subcompact, and at least having four wheels.  I'd suggest a Redline model for a Shadowrunner as it has better performance to start with before you start modding the vehicle.  (And, let's face it, it needs as much help as it can get!).

If you got a fat credstick, and your Rigger is also a Shadow Wrench (or you get a Shadow Wrench as a contact), go with the Krime SV-2 "Crashtest".  You won't need to modify it for protection, but you will need to do things to the engine to make it even more impressive.  Make it earn those boss exhausts!!!  Alternatively, a Krime DeTruck is cheaper, and lets you haul around more in it's 1/2-Ton Bed (I suggest getting a cover of some sort so that it isn't out and open, even a tarp and some bungie cords will suffice.).  It's an attraction machine, but that isn't always a bad thing, and, as always, is underpowered so get you some engine work.

What can I say, all the really good engine designs are owned by the major automotive corps that are AA+ Corporations.  Also, Krime didn't want these vehicles to sell.   ;D

CanRay:
Quite a bit bigger than I was imagining, but, hey, it certainly shows why they're called "Barrens Pimpmobiles" for sure!

CanRay:
So...  Any more stories from folks?

Michael Chandra:
I'll let you know if I ever get around to starting a campaign again. :'(

I do recall looking into 'take the bombing thing, mod weapon mounts of a jetpack-glider frame, have them fire 10 grenades instead of 6 because the mount comes with more capacity, and let it rain 60 party grenades per turn for 5 turns in a row'. The conclusion was that it costs you 57k but will result in massive death. I want to write that into a story!

"Did you really think you could just hire a Shadowrunner team to take me out?"
"Take you out? Nono, you're mistaken! I spent the money to throw you a party!"
*Enter party-grenade bombardment*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version