NEWS

Date Night ( OOC )

• 558 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #15 on: <03-19-15/2359:37> »
I am a bit unsure of the timeline right now.  It appears that Arc thinks the meeting is before we get home to change and I was thinking it was after.  In any case I think that the conversations can be melded appropriately.  I guess that we are now waiting for the briefing from Marco.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #16 on: <03-20-15/0005:01> »
I will admit I was a bit confused at smiles' post as well ^^;  I can edit times as needed, and if the meet up is after we get dressed i will edit accordingly. :)

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <03-20-15/1351:57> »
Hi Boom & Mercy, you two guys maybe playing girls, but I am a girl, and I go shopping for a dress before and after I know where I'm going and who I'm going with since that changes the wardrobe significantly. So you can make the shopping for thurs and then go to the club fri, or make the shopping for fri after the meet thurs afternoon with Sam. Since I made the meet for 15:00 to accommodate the need for a dress :).

So Gilga you'll need to edit your post a bit to reflect that you're going out with them on fri, not tonight. (Which ironically is fri IRL lol.)
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #18 on: <03-20-15/2217:29> »
Hahahahaha.  Thank you for the lesson, madam GM :)

Mercy, feel free to argue with me, but making a judgment call.  To minimize editing needed to preserve story timeline sanctity, I think the events should go as follows:

->Buy dresses (we knew the club beforehand so was able to look up the theme online
->meet up with Sam, meet Marco
->intro/go out for drinks
->Friday happens.  Get ready, go clubbing.

Arguments against?

Also, has anyone heard from CJ or Trial lately?  I'm starting to worry that they will be falling behind or didn't realize wehad started.
« Last Edit: <03-20-15/2235:30> by SgtBoomCloud »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <03-20-15/2259:31> »
I am just fine with the timeline as stated, Boom.  So we are in our street clothes at the meeting, I guess.  if he needs us to dress up, we will have to go home first.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #20 on: <03-20-15/2301:37> »
I am just fine with the timeline as stated, Boom.  So we are in our street clothes at the meeting, I guess.  if he needs us to dress up, we will have to go home first.

...which can then legitimize the already posted getting-ready montage.  No matter what it works out :). Man, We are good...

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #21 on: <03-21-15/0039:15> »
Indeed we are.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #22 on: <03-21-15/0201:20> »
CJ pm'd me to say he'd get a post up. If by Trial you mean Trisk, he's the Villain In Glasses in the Skype group and he's made & rejected at least 5 chara's so far. I'll intro him as soon as we have a firm way to do so now that I have a chara & backstory on him.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #23 on: <03-21-15/0334:49> »
Shopping List for Ambrose

Demolition Shop  5,000
Demolition Kit, 500
Artisan Kit, 500
Forgery Kit, 500
Chemistry Kit 500
Fake Sin Rating 2 5,000
Jack Rabbit 10,000
Satellite Link 500
Universal Mirror Weave Material added to my Coat. Rating 3 750Y

total costs thus far: 23, 250Y
26,750 Left over for now.

Karma List
Initiation: Rank 1
Adept Centering -13 karma

8 Karma left currently.

Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #24 on: <03-21-15/1038:45> »
Mercy, the info for Tsina is in the same storage locker that the bike & the guns were in. Sorry I didn't make that more plain in the post.

Trisk, pls add the new items as an edit on your chara sheet post. It's ok to keep them here as well, I just don't want to have to look in two places to check your sheet.
« Last Edit: <03-21-15/1049:46> by ismilealot »

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #25 on: <03-21-15/1522:43> »
ok guys, i've updated my char sheet on page 1 and wrapped up the last few actions i had outstanding from lullabye + goodnight so i'm good to get into this now.
Apologies for the delays, its been a busy fortnight getting used to the baby routine but back to work next week so normal posting will resume!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #26 on: <03-22-15/1550:23> »
Sweet Jeebus, you guys got busy or found a groove or something!  Wowzers, I missed a lot.  Okay.  I'm gonna try to post to catch up.  Sorry if I miss anything.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #27 on: <03-24-15/2036:39> »
Woulda posted earlier, but I wanted to give that post my full time and attention :)  Smiles, doing a wonderful job as always.

Also!  Noticed we have a new player in the fray :) Welcome!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #28 on: <03-25-15/0619:33> »
They are really good hammerforce!

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #29 on: <03-25-15/2028:46> »
:) thanks gilga.  Stumbled upon them not too long ago, seemed appropriate.

And OOOH!  ElteeDan, awesome post, perfect setup for what I'm about to do...gonna jump on this >: D