NEWS

FIRST!!!

• 7 Replies

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« on: <08-12-14/0053:47> »
From the GenCon sets, at least. This shot is of the shipping box, with a mysterious missing section...
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-12-14/0054:23> »
I swear Officer, it fell off da back of da truck.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <08-12-14/0848:42> »
Nice!! :)

Spectre

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-18-14/0137:20> »
Pics of the promo cards. These were dispensed at GenCon.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #4 on: <08-18-14/0949:39> »
Very nice :) Assuming the Harlequin cards we only given out to those who played in the various games/demos?

Spectre

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <08-18-14/1004:21> »
I think their criteria for dispensing them was just a limited number per day when purchasing the base set & character expansion, but I'm not certain.

Does anyone know of any good SR or general sci-fi cyberpunk sleeves that would be good for sleeving this game?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <08-18-14/1133:15> »
I think their criteria for dispensing them was just a limited number per day when purchasing the base set & character expansion, but I'm not certain.

Thanks for confirming.

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #7 on: <08-18-14/2115:12> »
They also gave them out at the Developer play test as well. The artist who drew the picture of harlequin was at the con too. I snagged one at the event and another the next day by being one of the first 50. Then got them signed.

Here is to hoping they will be as valuable as all the devs said they would be!
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"